or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › Official Authenticity Superthread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 381

post #9501 of 10056

never buy from a site that has the name brands actual name in the URL unless it is that brands ACTUAL website (store.diesel.com or diesel.com ONLY). Any thing else is GUARANTEED to be fakes every single time no matter what. It is illegal to use the brands name in the URL without their permission and you can bet they would never give it. So just follow that advice when searching these sites. Also, if its too good to be true, it probably isnt true.

post #9502 of 10056

Ok,thanks for the advices .

post #9503 of 10056

How about these sites guys?Are they legit and do they have authentic Diesel clothing? www.netclothing.net / www.sakis.co.uk

post #9504 of 10056

netclothing looks legit and their payment certificate at the bottom is real

post #9505 of 10056

hmm.. looks like some really good prices there too. 

post #9506 of 10056

Hello, I want to thank everyone here for helping me in the past. Now I found these at a thrift shop and want to see if they are real. 

  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

post #9507 of 10056

Is this site legit ?

www.sixwhitingstreet.co.uk

 

Thanks in advance!

post #9508 of 10056
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post

Is this site legit ?

www.sixwhitingstreet.co.uk

 

Thanks in advance!

 



Never tried it but I can't see any reason why it shouldn't be legit.

post #9509 of 10056
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post

Is this site legit ?

www.sixwhitingstreet.co.uk

 

Thanks in advance!

I also think that it is legal. The site accepts PayPal and you will be protected.

post #9510 of 10056

real

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazestudios23 View Post

Hello, I want to thank everyone here for helping me in the past. Now I found these at a thrift shop and want to see if they are real. 

  Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

post #9511 of 10056

Thank you. 

post #9512 of 10056

Hi everyone

 

I bought a pair off ebay for very cheap - second hand - but noticed that it was missing the white style / wash tag.  These are ZAF 796s - is that normal?  Pictures in the link below.

Thanks!

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200777612587?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

post #9513 of 10056
post #9514 of 10056
post #9515 of 10056
post #9516 of 10056
post #9517 of 10056
Quote:
Originally Posted by beepers View Post

Hi everyone

I bought a pair off ebay for very cheap - second hand - but noticed that it was missing the white style / wash tag.  These are ZAF 796s - is that normal?  Pictures in the link below.
Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200777612587?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Looks ok, regarding white tag at waist(back)..., older cuts doesnt have this, everything was on the inner tags at your front pocket, where the indian head tag should be...
post #9518 of 10056

Thanks zdenal! 

:)
 

post #9519 of 10056

Posted in the wrong thread before, new to the forum, but trying to figure out if these are legit, they seem too good to be true, but I dont know...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360467343634?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
 

post #9520 of 10056

.

post #9521 of 10056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Halvorson View Post

Posted in the wrong thread before, new to the forum, but trying to figure out if these are legit, they seem too good to be true, but I dont know...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/360467343634?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
 


yes, legit Lemmen (Lemmen's successor is Timmen).

post #9522 of 10056

Hello,

 

I've been thinking about attaching myself to Diesel jeans. Unfortunately, lack of knowledge and experience makes me unable to identify legit pair of Diesel. Below there's a link with detailed photos (provided by seller, not mine). Please tell me - are they real?

 

http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery/008048830-.html#I9

 

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

 

Kind regards!

post #9523 of 10056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post

Hello,

 

I've been thinking about attaching myself to Diesel jeans. Unfortunately, lack of knowledge and experience makes me unable to identify legit pair of Diesel. Below there's a link with detailed photos (provided by seller, not mine). Please tell me - are they real?

 

http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery/008048830-.html#I9

 

Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker.

 

Kind regards!

those are real

post #9524 of 10056

Thank You!

 

It's always wonderful to hear such good news.

 

Finding this blog and forum really made my day!

post #9525 of 10056

Thank you for letting me know!
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › Official Authenticity Superthread