or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Official Authenticity Superthread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 380

post #9476 of 9972

yes they are real but not 71J. They are 772

post #9477 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanetic View Post

yes they are real but not 71J. They are 772

yup. it says what you ordered on the listing dude. personally i think 772 is a better wash then 71j.  not sure how noticable the yellow stains are when you wear them, but they're not a part of the wash.

post #9478 of 9972

Hey guys,

 

Thanks for your input on those 772 jeans above,

 

I took a few more pics of the jeans and the guy said he'll give me a discount of 10 pounds so these jeans cost me $65. Do you guys think I should keep them?

 

You need to be about 1ft away to see them so its really a tough call.

 

The fit is very good, but not superb, I mean if I return them not sure I'd be reimbursed the original shipping.

 

Any of your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

 

IMG_0293.JPGIMG_0295.JPGIMG_0296.JPG

post #9479 of 9972

You got a confirmation of authenticity but can you post a pic of the indian head tag. Thanks

post #9480 of 9972
Just received these Thanaz 880f from this seller but can't tell if the jeans are authentic (newbie here do can't post pics yet). They look real and by looking at his ratings, he seems legit. Has anyone purchased from him before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180874037143?redirect=mobile#ht_773wt_922
Edited by xenogears - 6/7/12 at 1:18pm
post #9481 of 9972
post #9482 of 9972

never heard of the seller . the items in the pics are legit though. You never know if they will bait and switch you though

post #9483 of 9972

http://cgi.ebay.fr/jean-diesel-homme-safado-71J-neuf-etiquette-toutes-les-tailles-disponible-solde-/120863953175?pt=FR_Vêtements_pour_hommes&hash=item1c240d9117#ht_1792wt_1031

 

actually i think that this one are really cheap....this is the reason why i think they are fake

 

 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIESEL JEANS ARE MADE IN ITALY , TUNISIA and MORROCO! WE RECEIVE THEM RANDOMLY – WE DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE ITALY!

....

                       a  little bit strange

post #9484 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbod View Post

http://cgi.ebay.fr/jean-diesel-homme-safado-71J-neuf-etiquette-toutes-les-tailles-disponible-solde-/120863953175?pt=FR_Vêtements_pour_hommes&hash=item1c240d9117#ht_1792wt_1031

 

actually i think that this one are really cheap....this is the reason why i think they are fake

 

 

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DIESEL JEANS ARE MADE IN ITALY , TUNISIA and MORROCO! WE RECEIVE THEM RANDOMLY – WE DO NOT ALWAYS HAVE ITALY!

....

                       a  little bit strange

well they very well be fake but I would need to see pics of the actual jeans you'd be getting to tell you that. THey can steal stock pics from anywhere. This statement you pasted thats bolded in green doesnt mean anything. The seller is right. Diesel is made in all three of those places.

post #9485 of 9972

Hey am pretty sure these are real but can I get them verified?

 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
post #9486 of 9972

real

post #9487 of 9972

053-8.jpg

067-9.jpg

068-5.jpg

070-8.jpg

043-8.jpg

post #9488 of 9972

Hello my friends. I want to buy jeans Safadi seller E.denim http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DIESEL-Safado-8E7-29-x-32-BNWT-275-S-S-2010-/190689131225?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c65f53ad9#ht_2461wt_952. But all these jeans look weird in the photo. I beg you to help me, you probably already have dealt with this seller. Give me any information about him, as he almost did not answer the letter. 

with respect Janek.

post #9489 of 9972

authentic safado

post #9490 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbod View Post

http://shop.ebay.fr/alexkikobaja2011/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686

 

please does anybody know this seller?

I think it's fake seller. Just look at his negatives feadbacks. All of 4 negs are about fake Diesels. Once i asked him to send pics, he didn't want and wrote they were just as on his pics in listing.

He sells famous washes on auctions in sizes from 28 till 36. And it's every week. Maybe he has own Diesel fabric?:))) And i think he can still pics with authentic Diesel from Official sellers.

I wouldn't buy from him!

post #9491 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grag View Post

I think it's fake seller. Just look at his negatives feadbacks. All of 4 negs are about fake Diesels. Once i asked him to send pics, he didn't want and wrote they were just as on his pics in listing.
He sells famous washes on auctions in sizes from 28 till 36. And it's every week. Maybe he has own Diesel fabric?icon_smile.gif)) And i think he can still pics with authentic Diesel from Official sellers.
I wouldn't buy from him!

I also asked him to send some pics of 71j, he didn't response. But looking at his feedback, 400 positive and 2 negative last 6 months. I think I go with the other 400 people... I think he sells authentic stuff.
post #9492 of 9972

Hi everyone-

I'm looking to buy my first pair of Diesel.

Would someone offer their opinion as to the authenticity of these jeans?

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230806436780?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

post #9493 of 9972

those are real

post #9494 of 9972

to baltimore.....

i just orderer safado 880w from this seller ....we will see if they are fake or not ...

post #9495 of 9972

to freeradical82

 

Thanks for the reply.

post #9496 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpdkhta View Post

 

those are real

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek View Post

Hello my friends. I want to buy jeans Safadi seller E.denim http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-DIESEL-Safado-8E7-29-x-32-BNWT-275-S-S-2010-/190689131225?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item2c65f53ad9#ht_2461wt_952. But all these jeans look weird in the photo. I beg you to help me, you probably already have dealt with this seller. Give me any information about him, as he almost did not answer the letter. 

with respect Janek.

e.denim only sells legit stuff. You can always trust what he sells

Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post


I also asked him to send some pics of 71j, he didn't response. But looking at his feedback, 400 positive and 2 negative last 6 months. I think I go with the other 400 people... I think he sells authentic stuff.

Yeah but that could 400 dopes who dont REALLY know diesel and the two in the last six months could have been folks like us. Ive had ebay account for years and I have ZERO negs for selling fakes.

post #9497 of 9972

Greg, I think so too! but positive feedback to the contrary.

post #9498 of 9972
Quote:
Originally Posted by marbod View Post

to baltimore.....
i just orderer safado 880w from this seller ....we will see if they are fake or not ...
I'd like to see what you've purchased when you receive it:
post #9499 of 9972

Jeanetic!!!! Thank you very much for your help!!! 

post #9500 of 9972

....of course i will put in here pics

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Official Authenticity Superthread