They seem too dark and the wash doesnt look right. Is that Tinsel on the tag or is it actually microstitching?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- Thanaz 887k is on sale on newyorkspeed! Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:21am in Diesel Jeans
- What is your Favorite Diesel Jeans? Last post on 9/14/12 at 10:02pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Thanaz 880F Fit pics Last post on 11/19/11 at 9:32pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- Help on real or fake please. Diesel Zathan. Last post on 2/7/11 at 1:04pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Cindy Crawford in Frame Denim Le Garcon Jeans in Roxbury
Published on 4/22/14 by Denim Blog
Michelle Hunziker in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on 4/16/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Fall/Winter 2014
Published on 4/15/14 by Denim Blog
Zac Efron in Diesel Thavar Jeans
Published on 4/1/14 by Denim Blog
Sienna Miller in Diesel Black Gold Leather Pants for Nylon Magazine
Published on 3/30/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 377
If I had to guess I'd say RABOX definitely old school diesel late 90's early 2000's. No idea of the wash because they look washed out.
I already responded to you. I dont think they are real because the wash is too dark and the wash looks almost painted on. Do you have pics with better lighting? Give me a better shot of the tag and the front. Take the pic from near the waist instead of at the feet.
eta:dark not light
Edited by jeanetic - 1/18/12 at 12:54pm
@jeanetic > thanks for your kindly help... I think the same as you, the wash so ugly ... The fabric so thin and too dark for 81M I have many Diesel for men, never had fake ( thanks for honest sellers in US & Europe ), its first one for women, gift for my wife... Unfortunately fake one... Its great thread & very helpful...
We have already established this.
Though at first I did say it was too dark and then I said too light(typo sorry). Anyways thanks for trying to help.
I'm watching a pair of Ruky 8B9 wash on uk eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160717389972?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I realise seller has not included the micro stitch label but apart from this do they look genuine? These are the first Diesels I have seen with the back pocket flaps ! also first Ruky I have seen so perhaps the pocket flaps are normal on Ruky?
Hello everyone, just got a pair of s/h straight leg Diesels off uk eBay at a pretty low cost I might add, they arrived this morn.
Unusual thing is they have not the trademark rear pockets, rear leather patch or style label inside but they arrived in a Diesel carrier bag and the micro stitching is spot on. Did Diesel make these as a lower cost style? Any knowledge would be welcomed .. thanks
See what I mean about the rear, they don't look Diesel !! But I dont think they are fake because of the micro stitching. Whaddya fink?
Ok yeah, with a magnifying glass, under the 3rd tag (wash label) it says "Model DIGBY" so that must be a few years old as its not listed. Just shows you how long Diesel jeans last cos these are in pretty nice condition for a secondhand pair !
I am extremely suspicious. What you guys think ?
I am extremely suspicious. What you guys think ?
I believe that the pair on the pictures is decent authentic.
The DIESEL jeans sold of this seller in eBay, is real or fake? The photos he used which can be google on the internet. The prices of jeans are about half of normal prices. Is it possible real!? Thx~
Then actual photos in this auction are stolen from Diesels site. There are other auctions with some other stock photos from other places. I dont know if they are his or not. He is registered as a business seller. So who knows. Your best bet is to ask for the pics of the real item and post them here or PM me or zdenal.
Are these washes authentic please ??
- › Burberry BRIT Trenchcoat REAL or Fake? 34 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 59 minutes ago
- › How can I tone down or get rid of orange in my hair?? 2 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 3 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING 5 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › HUGE DIESEL SALE ON OVER 5000 JEANS!! EBAYER DIESEL_JEANS_1978 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Online shopping in the US 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › SUPER SALE!! COLLECTION OF THAVAR TEPPHAR SHIONER BRADDOM all W29 /... 10 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw