They seem too dark and the wash doesnt look right. Is that Tinsel on the tag or is it actually microstitching?
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Thanaz 887k is on sale on newyorkspeed! Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:21am in Diesel Jeans
- What is your Favorite Diesel Jeans? Last post on 9/14/12 at 10:02pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Thanaz 880F Fit pics Last post on 11/19/11 at 9:32pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 12/27/12 at 9:49am in Diesel Jeans
- Help on real or fake please. Diesel Zathan. Last post on 2/7/11 at 1:04pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Edited on 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Gwyneth Paltrow in Diesel Fayza Jeans
Published on 5/9/13 by Denim Blog
Bar Refaeli in Diesel Skinzee Jeans
Published on 4/30/13 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Staffy 8SZ
Published on 4/24/13 by Denim Blog
Kellan Lutz in Diesel Jogg Jeans
Published on 4/17/13 by Denim Blog
Diesel Women's Fall/Winter 2013 Press Day
Published on 4/16/13 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 377
If I had to guess I'd say RABOX definitely old school diesel late 90's early 2000's. No idea of the wash because they look washed out.
I already responded to you. I dont think they are real because the wash is too dark and the wash looks almost painted on. Do you have pics with better lighting? Give me a better shot of the tag and the front. Take the pic from near the waist instead of at the feet.
eta:dark not light
Edited by jeanetic - 1/18/12 at 12:54pm
@jeanetic > thanks for your kindly help... I think the same as you, the wash so ugly ... The fabric so thin and too dark for 81M I have many Diesel for men, never had fake ( thanks for honest sellers in US & Europe ), its first one for women, gift for my wife... Unfortunately fake one... Its great thread & very helpful...
We have already established this.
Though at first I did say it was too dark and then I said too light(typo sorry). Anyways thanks for trying to help.
I'm watching a pair of Ruky 8B9 wash on uk eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160717389972?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I realise seller has not included the micro stitch label but apart from this do they look genuine? These are the first Diesels I have seen with the back pocket flaps ! also first Ruky I have seen so perhaps the pocket flaps are normal on Ruky?
Hello everyone, just got a pair of s/h straight leg Diesels off uk eBay at a pretty low cost I might add, they arrived this morn.
Unusual thing is they have not the trademark rear pockets, rear leather patch or style label inside but they arrived in a Diesel carrier bag and the micro stitching is spot on. Did Diesel make these as a lower cost style? Any knowledge would be welcomed .. thanks
See what I mean about the rear, they don't look Diesel !! But I dont think they are fake because of the micro stitching. Whaddya fink?
Ok yeah, with a magnifying glass, under the 3rd tag (wash label) it says "Model DIGBY" so that must be a few years old as its not listed. Just shows you how long Diesel jeans last cos these are in pretty nice condition for a secondhand pair !
I am extremely suspicious. What you guys think ?
I am extremely suspicious. What you guys think ?
I believe that the pair on the pictures is decent authentic.
The DIESEL jeans sold of this seller in eBay, is real or fake? The photos he used which can be google on the internet. The prices of jeans are about half of normal prices. Is it possible real!? Thx~
Then actual photos in this auction are stolen from Diesels site. There are other auctions with some other stock photos from other places. I dont know if they are his or not. He is registered as a business seller. So who knows. Your best bet is to ask for the pics of the real item and post them here or PM me or zdenal.
Are these washes authentic please ??
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › Raw Denim 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › SUPER EXTRA RARE THANAZ 8SV 29X34 (100 CM) 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › what's the "professional" way to reduce jean's waist? 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Found these at thrift store, are they real? 6 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 10 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 11 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Denim Trends of the Past Decade 13 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Krooley 811P vs 2010 Krooley 8i2 14 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker