Well he refunded me, so... Disaster evaded, haha
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- Thanaz 887k is on sale on newyorkspeed! Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:21am in Diesel Jeans
- What is your Favorite Diesel Jeans? Last post on 9/14/12 at 10:02pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Thanaz 880F Fit pics Last post on 11/19/11 at 9:32pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- Help on real or fake please. Diesel Zathan. Last post on 2/7/11 at 1:04pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 376
What's up people, I've never actually posted but today I was out shopping and stumbled across a pair of diesel jeans and they were marked pretty low (used) so I bought them. I researched online about finding out if they are fake or not, but I still have questions. If you'll notice in one picture of the inside tags, it looks like there was another one cut out. I feel like they're fake but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for your help!
i dunno post straight on tag pic. looks ok but old. better tag pic to be sure. i cant tell if the microstrip is real or tinsil
Hi, I'm a newbie from UK.
I only joined just now but have been getting more and more enthused about denim in last few months. From 3 years ago have some TR's, Diesel and more recently Evisu, Etienne Ozeki and Nudies. Most have come used from eBay, car boots & charity shops.
I would love to understand and know more about the authenticity of my denim .. mostly jeans but 3 jackets.
So starting here with my Diesel. This pair wear and hang great, good heavy denim, and get admired. But are they genuine please? If so what is the model?
Thanks your prompt answer Jeanetic. I had considered them authentic just by the sheer quality but great to have this endorsed. They could well be 6 years old perhaps that why there is no model number and no trace of there ever being one.
Perhaps someone else can identify them?
Hi I'm watching 4 diff pairs of Deisel on uk eBay, Lemman, Larkee, Krooley and Kulter. I want a dark wash, straight leg, not an over-tight skinny fit.
First they all look a reasonable for me, what subtle differences are there? My waist is 34" but in other makes, like my new Nudie .. 32" suits me fine, so I size down. How are Diesel? I'm assuming 32" will be fine as my one old pair of Deisel jeans are 32" and the fit suits me.
All feed back is good from these vendors, do they all look authentic to you?
Thanks in advance guys
Thanx Jeanetic for your speedy reply, so the 88z wash looks ok on the Krooley and the Kulter is genuine but old, looks like the crotch is thin on the Kulter, might give that a miss, lol.
But what is the difference in style of these jeans, are they all similar but different time era? I know Larkee are a current model.
It don't seem like mega bucks is going to be involved here so I will trust to chance with good feedback vendors expressing genuine jeans.
So I've "outed" the Kulter, what is the differerence in style between Lemman, Larkee and Krooley?
If I had to guess I'd say RABOX definitely old school diesel late 90's early 2000's. No idea of the wash because they look washed out.
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 1 minute ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 7 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › JPR clothing legit ? 11 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING PURCHASES WEBSITE WWW.DESIGNER-MAN.CO.UK -... 11 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING 11 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Diesel Belther 828T, 2014 Spring/Summer Blue Eyecon Review & Fit Pics. 12 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...
- › greatest models of Louboutin Shoes is known
- › Which Manga Game Do You Like Best
- › SUNDERLAND UNVEIL NEW LOOK AGAINST CRYSTAL...
- › Anime Fighting Bleach - English VERSION Free...
- › Nike Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 Sweatshirt
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Champions League Third Kit
- › Barcelona Soccer Jersey—$21 $39.99