Well he refunded me, so... Disaster evaded, haha
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- Thanaz 887k is on sale on newyorkspeed! Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:21am in Diesel
- What is your Favorite Diesel Jeans? Last post on 9/14/12 at 10:02pm in Diesel
- Diesel Thanaz 880F Fit pics Last post on 11/19/11 at 9:32pm in Diesel
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- Help on real or fake please. Diesel Zathan. Last post on 2/7/11 at 1:04pm in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These days, it's hard to find a shoe you can tool around in that isn't going to leave you feeling like you stepped in quicksand after an hour. I wanted these when they were released back in 2011,...
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 375
What's up people, I've never actually posted but today I was out shopping and stumbled across a pair of diesel jeans and they were marked pretty low (used) so I bought them. I researched online about finding out if they are fake or not, but I still have questions. If you'll notice in one picture of the inside tags, it looks like there was another one cut out. I feel like they're fake but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance for your help!
i dunno post straight on tag pic. looks ok but old. better tag pic to be sure. i cant tell if the microstrip is real or tinsil
Hi, I'm a newbie from UK.
I only joined just now but have been getting more and more enthused about denim in last few months. From 3 years ago have some TR's, Diesel and more recently Evisu, Etienne Ozeki and Nudies. Most have come used from eBay, car boots & charity shops.
I would love to understand and know more about the authenticity of my denim .. mostly jeans but 3 jackets.
So starting here with my Diesel. This pair wear and hang great, good heavy denim, and get admired. But are they genuine please? If so what is the model?
Thanks your prompt answer Jeanetic. I had considered them authentic just by the sheer quality but great to have this endorsed. They could well be 6 years old perhaps that why there is no model number and no trace of there ever being one.
Perhaps someone else can identify them?
Hi I'm watching 4 diff pairs of Deisel on uk eBay, Lemman, Larkee, Krooley and Kulter. I want a dark wash, straight leg, not an over-tight skinny fit.
First they all look a reasonable for me, what subtle differences are there? My waist is 34" but in other makes, like my new Nudie .. 32" suits me fine, so I size down. How are Diesel? I'm assuming 32" will be fine as my one old pair of Deisel jeans are 32" and the fit suits me.
All feed back is good from these vendors, do they all look authentic to you?
Thanks in advance guys
Thanx Jeanetic for your speedy reply, so the 88z wash looks ok on the Krooley and the Kulter is genuine but old, looks like the crotch is thin on the Kulter, might give that a miss, lol.
But what is the difference in style of these jeans, are they all similar but different time era? I know Larkee are a current model.
It don't seem like mega bucks is going to be involved here so I will trust to chance with good feedback vendors expressing genuine jeans.
So I've "outed" the Kulter, what is the differerence in style between Lemman, Larkee and Krooley?
If I had to guess I'd say RABOX definitely old school diesel late 90's early 2000's. No idea of the wash because they look washed out.
- › Has anyone bought Thavar 842B? 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 8 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW15 RED PAINT BLUE FADED Jeans Very Rare! 13 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW15 RED PAINT BLUE FADED Jeans Very Rare! 13 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › What jeans are on your Christmas list? 15 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Thailand the only place where Diesel still has value? 18 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 23 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Imperial for Self Edge: SEXI04 ((27)) Rare Denim, Great Fades, Very... 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › BNWT DIOR HOMME BY HEDI SLIMANE GRAIL AW03 BLACK LUSTER SHINE... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 1 day, 8 hours ago
- › Affliction Famor in White Canvas by Octoman
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ninja online dejes que me olvide la tristeza
- › One Pirates King Game, One Piece Pirate...
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning