Can some one please verify if these are authentic? Thanks http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190456382592
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- Thanaz 887k is on sale on newyorkspeed! Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:21am in Diesel Jeans
- What is your Favorite Diesel Jeans? Last post on 9/14/12 at 10:02pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Thanaz 880F Fit pics Last post on 11/19/11 at 9:32pm in Diesel Jeans
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- Help on real or fake please. Diesel Zathan. Last post on 2/7/11 at 1:04pm in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
Official Authenticity Superthread - Page 366
Could anyone tell me if these are real or fake? I have 2 pairs (One I bought long time ago from JJDenim.com, which was too small, and just recently I bought a new pair from E-Bay in a bigger size, but there are some things making me doubt...)
On the left = Ebay bought
On the right = JJDenim
Notice the slightly difference in color? Left one being a little bit red-ish with the light.
The one from JJDenim has a different material tag, I'll post pictures.
The one from JJDenim does NOT have this tag or the one in the following picture either.
Here's the tag of the JJDenim one (Different material).
Thank you all!
While browsing through Austrian ebay, I've found this auction with Thanaz 8B9 for sale.
what made me quite suspicious about this one is the sizing label inside:
Shouldn't "THANAZ" be above "WASH 008B9"?
Plus, the "SLIM-SKINNY" seems very strange to me...
Are these fake or authentic? o.0
Your jeans are both authentic (the inner tags could be different - year / lab / etc.).
Regarding the 8B9 wash, white waist tag with name and wash looks totally new, maybe new released washes have this kind of tag. Maybe some other people here could confirm it???
The Thanaz 8B9 are authentic , I work at the 5th ave planet. This is a pair from the 2011 preview collection, they're starting to make the tags look like this. They leave room next to the wash for Stretch if the jeans have it.
Edited by esoriano - 11/12/10 at 12:16pm
Hi, has anyone here ever bought Diesel's from italiandenim on Ebay? italiandenim is listed as a top rated seller with a 99.8% rating, so I'm guessing their jeans are authentic? I'm thinking of buying these Zathan's ( http://cgi.ebay.com/DIESEL-ZATHAN-8ZT-JEANS-MEN-BOOTCUT-31W-31X30-31-30-31-/400167969164?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item5d2bdea18c ) but all the photos are generic. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks
I just want to know if these jeans are fake or not ! Please help me ...
They are my first diesel jeans - and everyone told me that when you are weraing diesel jeans you feel the difference but they feel like jeans from H&M... I have g-star and tommy hilfiger jeans and they feel really good... That's because i'm really not sure about it !
Here are the pictures :
Hey wanted to know if these were legit and if the ebay seller is legit? Thanks
also i bought these yesterday (might return and grab from ebay since there cheaper) and on the tag it has a different model number --> 00azn-00819
I bought these jeans on ebay (not my smartest move) because I was dying for a new pair of Diesels and just don't have the money to buy them in the store. Not really sure now that I have received them if they are authentic or not, so I have turned to you all for some help. The listing did not say a model/style, but were listed as a bootcut, which they are. They were also listed as a worn once, 31.5 inch inseam - which I figured the woman washed them and put them in the dryer which could account for a 0.5 inch difference between the listing and the tag which says L32. Also, the jeans do not have the size and style label on the inside of the back waistband, nor does it have the red white and green stitching along the side of where the label should be there(as you will see in the pictures) and the tag seems to say the jeans are from 2003 if I am reading it correctly. I'm super concerned, and wanted to verify that what I am thinking is correct before I sent the woman a message accusing her of selling me fakes. Please help!
Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!
These are an older pair which is why there is no tag on the inner waistband and why there is no italian flag stitched colors on the outer rear waistband. Inseam length is rarely the exact size on the tagged inseam -- It's usually anywhere between 0.5 - 1.5 inches longer if anything.
They are authentic
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 6 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 6 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 6 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › An eBay issue 9 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › TEPPHAR 839B fit pics 12 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › BNWT DIESEL Men Jeans mod. SLAMMER wash 8II 008II W30 L34 13 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Thavar 811P 15 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 15 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Alteration Question 18 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 18 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Grab Different Attending with Large Hair...
- › To Be the God of Chaos
- › Hair extensions add the style quotient to...
- › Come to Chaos And Be a Hero
- › New Atletico Nacional Home/Away Kit 2015
- › iPhone&iPad Game - Football Planet
- › Fun iOS App - Football Planet
- › Football Planet at iOS Store
- › Cheap Sweatshirt and Hoody
- › How to Be Fashionable on a Budget