or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shazor 8ab

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Just picked up the shazor 8ab at the san fran store, they are one of the hottest jeans I have seen in a while. I love the leather on the back pocket. Anyone else have these?
post #2 of 27
can we see some pictures?
post #3 of 27
Pics!!!!!!
post #4 of 27
omg pix lol
post #5 of 27
Also saw one on newbury street, but too bad they didn't have a size 27
post #6 of 27
Thread Starter 
how do you post pics?
post #7 of 27
Thread Starter 
here are some pics...

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/3899/img47400rx.jpg
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6199/img47377xe.jpg

I had two more rear shots but for some reason imageshack is telling me that the pics are too big when the pics above were taken by the same camera and should've been the same size!
post #8 of 27
damn those are vERY NICE. post em on teh waywt post on chat
youll get lots of compliments
post #9 of 27
Very nice! Looks like they fit you very well.
post #10 of 27
they look great on you, man.
post #11 of 27
great fit!
post #12 of 27
Nice dude, and I love the shoes. Rock on man.
post #13 of 27
wow that's hot
post #14 of 27
Nice jeans, mate
post #15 of 27
I saw the shazor 8AB yesterday at the holt's on Bay & Bloor. Me and my friend both agreed that they weren't that great. You can barely see the leather on them even in person, and the wash is just too raw. Just my 0.02 :\
post #16 of 27
These fit you just P E R F E C T! Nice pickup!
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by eesh
I saw the shazor 8AB yesterday at the holt's on Bay & Bloor. Me and my friend both agreed that they weren't that great. You can barely see the leather on them even in person, and the wash is just too raw. Just my 0.02 :\
I washed mine a couple times to get the dirt out of them, and they lightened up a bit and now you can see the back pocket detail much better. This is one pair that I think looks better a bit washed out.
post #18 of 27
really like them, how are they for size compared to an x rotuck i take a 30w in both, thanks Rus
post #19 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskit
really like them, how are they for size compared to an x rotuck i take a 30w in both, thanks Rus
Then I'd say buy 30w in the shazor also (of course try them on first). Compared to my zafs and zathans, the shazors run about an inch longer. Also, they are 75% cotton and 25% polyester unlike the xr which is 100% cotton. Overall great jeans, I think they'll get better with time because the back pocket leather will wear and not be as subtle.
post #20 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by dEmOs658 View Post
Just picked up the shazor 8ab at the san fran store, they are one of the hottest jeans I have seen in a while. I love the leather on the back pocket. Anyone else have these?
I'm thinking about getting these, but wanted to know if the fit was similar to the Shazor 71Bs? those fit me great in 31x30. Are these consistent in sizing and fit to the 71B?
post #21 of 27
i like the fit, the wash seems a lil bland tho

are these cuztomizable? a one-wash jean?

do these have 88z-stylying abilities?
post #22 of 27
Woo 1000th posT! anyway. ther are some lurkin on ebay for 150 BIn, just search shazor 008ab

probably cant customize it much, its softer than the 88z
post #23 of 27
I personally do not like the wash. We have them at Nordstrom's and I wasn't impressed. The fit is nice, but I prefer the 71b's or the 88z, like my new Yariks which I'm in love with.
post #24 of 27

Love them! I just got mine in the mail yesterday, hey, do these fade and/or shrink? they fit me tight now so hope don't shrink too much.

post #25 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraiders7 View Post

Love them! I just got mine in the mail yesterday, hey, do these fade and/or shrink? they fit me tight now so hope don't shrink too much.



Strong 5 year bump.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans