or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › What are you wearing today! (True Religion Style)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What are you wearing today! (True Religion Style) - Page 6

post #126 of 989
Thread Starter 
i like your white belt ... very hot.

(and i'm still jelous you can wear jeans to work )
post #127 of 989
(and i'm still jelous you can wear jeans to work )[/quote]


haha
post #128 of 989
Everyone is looking so good in their TR's....
I just got my DV billy back from the tailor last Saturday and went shopping in them today....
A guy stopped me in the road and asked me where I had got the jeans because he liked how they look on me and want to get a pair for her girlfriend....


post #129 of 989
Thread Starter 
those look good! i love your top too!!
post #130 of 989
Cute Cute Cute!!!!
post #131 of 989
first ever post on Honest Forum.

HI GUYS! i've been "lurking" for the past couple days and decided to give the free trial thing a shot to see if i want to become a full member and pay $4.95 for a lifetime membership. haha why can't clothes be that way?

"we'll let you try out these jeans for a month.. if you don't like them.. return them.. if you do.. you can pay for them after a month.."

here's what i wore to the airport yesterday (on my way home from Orlando)

lighting's kinda bad on these pics.. not sure what happened.

but here's what i wore.

solid white tee (forgot what brand)
true religion micky big t (you wouldn't believe how much i got those for)
white low top canvas converse chuck ts.


PS: EVEYRONE on here looks GREAT! i'm loving pretty much everyone's style keep it up!!
post #132 of 989
Thread Starter 
nice shoeies! i'm always a fan of chuck taylors.

ps. those mickey's look good too!!!
post #133 of 989
thanks nakedmosher i love your style! you've had me sitting here for the past couple days saying "WHOA." every time i see you post your outfits!

the lighting sucks super super bad. sorry about that! i have like 4 pairs of chucks. i'm waiting for these to get a little more dirty.. chucks (imo) look better when they're scuffed up and look worn!

let's just say.. i ended up getting those micky's for 3x LESS than what they were going for.. ah! the wonderful Nordstrom Rack a-f'n-mazing!
post #134 of 989
post #135 of 989
i love white jeans, those look really cute on you!
post #136 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by twyla
i love white jeans, those look really cute on you!
Thanks ! I just realized the pic is so small u can't really see anything
post #137 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiesweets
Thanks ! I just realized the pic is so small u can't really see anything
Not if you click on it, it enlarges .
post #138 of 989
I'm relatively new to the forum and I was wondering what 'tts' means? I can't figure it out.
post #139 of 989
Thread Starter 
tts = true to size
post #140 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3
tts = true to size
thanks!
post #141 of 989
I think that in the mall section there is a sticky that deciphers all of the acronyms...
post #142 of 989
I need easy riders too
post #143 of 989
I have on Bobbys today-- saddle bac *thats what the tag reads*

too bad these dont have the original hem or they would be my favorite pair right now!!!
post #144 of 989
ehh its really really late, im new to the board, so i thought id post my stuff on here, basically im bored and put this on for this thread lol, i wouldnt wear a sweatcshirt and jeans in summer, nor would i wear two things the same brand... but anyways:
Sweatshirt Big T
Christian Audigier Ed Hardy "Tattoo You" T-shirt

Joey Big T
post #145 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr4nkst3r
first ever post on Honest Forum.

HI GUYS! i've been "lurking" for the past couple days and decided to give the free trial thing a shot to see if i want to become a full member and pay $4.95 for a lifetime membership. haha why can't clothes be that way?

"we'll let you try out these jeans for a month.. if you don't like them.. return them.. if you do.. you can pay for them after a month.."

here's what i wore to the airport yesterday (on my way home from Orlando)

lighting's kinda bad on these pics.. not sure what happened.

but here's what i wore.

solid white tee (forgot what brand)
true religion micky big t (you wouldn't believe how much i got those for)
white low top canvas converse chuck ts.


PS: EVEYRONE on here looks GREAT! i'm loving pretty much everyone's style keep it up!!
Heh Frankie you decided to come 'on over!
post #146 of 989
i like all these newbies. looking great everyone.
post #147 of 989
those mickys actually look pretty good. never thought id say that. maybe ill go give them a try myself
post #148 of 989
Thread Starter 
uafootballstar ... i like your t

....button your pants! hehe
post #149 of 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3
uafootballstar ... i like your t

....button your pants! hehe
lol
i never button trs
just a thing i have
my friends make fun of me
but o well
post #150 of 989
Thread Starter 
if you buttoned them they wouldn't be so wrinkly
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › What are you wearing today! (True Religion Style)