or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › $$$ How much Dave?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

$$$ How much Dave? - Page 2  

post #26 of 71
SuperId's douched out mom is. Not mine.
post #27 of 71
at least HF is better than superfuture....those guys suck
post #28 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonja_k
is your mom BIN on eBay?

pm me.
post #29 of 71
Thread Starter 
What?! Whos runs it? Its the mods that has done all the work. And for what? I don't know if they got paid or not, but he doesn't do all the work. The people that join, they post and bring ideas to the forum and plus mostly the mods whatch over the forums. And he banks in the cash. Do you think him telling us he make 2.03 is the truth? After this lie, you still say you do not care for his integraty. Can you trust im as a admin of this forum?
post #30 of 71
its true...Dave doesn't know anything about jeans. I think he posted that those lucky #6 baggy cut he had were "awesome"
post #31 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
What?! Whos runs it? Its the mods that has done all the work. And for what? I don't know if they got paid or not, but he doesn't do all the work. The people that join, they post and bring ideas to the forum and plus mostly the mods whatch over the forums. And he banks in the cash. Do you think him telling us he make 2.03 is the truth? After this lie, you still say you do not care for his integraty. Can you trust im as a admin of this forum?
he took the risk and started this forum though, because of him, this place even exists. I'm not complaining at all if he makes a few bucks.
post #32 of 71
Thread Starter 
Few bucks? You think? All you people are very nice people, that is all I can say. I just don't want you guys to get played by somone like dishonesDave
post #33 of 71
we're not getting played.

we're posting here for free
getting good deals on jeans for free
getting free authenticity checks

if he's a millionaire, i couldn't care less.
post #34 of 71
Thread Starter 
Well to get away from his dishonesty and his tyranny we can all move to
http://www.denimtalk.com
post #35 of 71
I love some people bite the hand that feeds them. WE wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Dave...so drop all the money talk and "he doesn't know anything about jeans" crap. So what? even if he did make a good income off this site, good for him, it's his site, leave him alone.
post #36 of 71
i'll go there when i'm thrown in a cage, poked, and slapped across the teeth with raw meat


if things get that out of hand.
post #37 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonja_k
i'll go there when i'm thrown in a cage, poked, and slapped across the teeth with raw meat


if things get that out of hand.
Okay, Dave's cousin. Only because you are related to him, you should stay with him.
post #38 of 71
[edit-never mind]
post #39 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
Do you guys really believe he makes what? $2.03 This is how clueless you guys are about this guy. Even him saying this is pretty obvious that he's playing you guys.
he is "playing" us? want to elaborate on that? last time i check membership is free. Plus, the guy is running an online business, are you jealous that he is making money and you're not?
post #40 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
Do you guys really believe he makes what? $2.03 This is how clueless you guys are about this guy. Even him saying this is pretty obvious that he's playing you guys.
he is "playing" us? want to elaborate on that? last time i check membership is free. Plus, the guy is running an online business, are you jealous that he is making money and you're not?
NO. just the fact that hones Dave is being dishonest with us. Why do you think the mods left? He must have done something to piss them off, and he doesn't have a good history of being a great admin.(hint:the drama section)
post #41 of 71
I thouht the mods left because they didn't feel appreciated, and felt as if he was ignoting them
post #42 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRenee
I thouht the mods left because they didn't feel appreciated, and felt as if he was ignoting them
Well.. Mods can't be that sensitive. There has got to be something else that pissed them off at a deeper level. Anyone that knows like to enlighten us?
post #43 of 71
OT....Antik, I do miss you!!
post #44 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRenee
I thouht the mods left because they didn't feel appreciated, and felt as if he was ignoting them
Well.. Mods can't be that sensitive. There has got to be something else that pissed them off at a deeper level. Anyone that knows like to enlighten us?

Perhaps Dave had some favorite mods (won't mention names) and when others tried to infringe on their precious ass kissing time, there just wasn't enough room at the teet, if you will...
post #45 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRenee
I thouht the mods left because they didn't feel appreciated, and felt as if he was ignoting them
Well.. Mods can't be that sensitive. There has got to be something else that pissed them off at a deeper level. Anyone that knows like to enlighten us?

Perhaps Dave had some favorite mods (won't mention names) and when others tried to infringe on their precious ass kissing time, there just wasn't enough room at the teet, if you will...
at the teet, wow Dave's ass was full... So much kissing...
post #46 of 71
Precisely! That's what I was getting at...the ass can only endure so much kissing
post #47 of 71
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeah
Precisely! That's what I was getting at...the ass can only endure so much kissing

Dave... Dave... Dave... What have you done to this forum... Your ass doesn't have the capacity to endure so much kissing... not enough room leads to jealousy. And jealousy leads to anger. And anger leads to suffering....
post #48 of 71
And that is what HF has become...a place of denim suffering...where Mods are here with us one day and banned the next. It's as if Stalin himself were at the helm, pirating the minds of his people with denim apostasy.
post #49 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
Well to get away from his dishonesty and his tyranny we can all move to
http://www.denimtalk.com
im sorry - that place is a joke: 'Yeah HF w/out the drama woo-hoo!' its basically several dozen HF users who hopped on ben's apron strings once he left here. lame-o.
post #50 of 71

Re: $$$ How much Dave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperId
I wonder how much money DAve is making off the advertisements on the right? -------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
Interesting question. I want to know the answer too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
This thread is locked  
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › $$$ How much Dave?