or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2nd chance? - Page 9  

post #201 of 236
Someone who can't spell "because" is telling me I don't have a life. My 7 year old cousin has this word on a flash card if you'd like to borrow it.
post #202 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHELE BEARD
you guys are acting so immature about this whole thing, i thought we were adults. instead your acting like a bunch of high school girls bickering over jeans. if i want a pair of jeans i shouldn't have to ask you for your permission maybe you shouldn't be so slow at pushing the bin button ebay is a free for all. i thought you guys were here to help people learn about fake jeans instead it's like a big drama session because some people arn't learning fast enough for you. i can't believe you people can be so mean. This is so stupid, get a life and quit being so lame about this whole thing. It shouldnt be any of your concern what sizes i buy or anything that i buy for that matter if i wanna buy them too sell, give away, trade, rip up, bleach the hell out of them, put rips in the cuffs it shouldnt concern YOU girls! get a life stay out of my BUSINESS. I hope you dont treat everyone like this because if you do you girls need help. Im done with this forum so if you girls wanna keep talking about it be my guest that just proves you dont have a life beacause you have to sit here and pick someone apart beacuse they bought jeans even if someone else wanted them. HAVE A NICE EVENING LADIES
The key word is LEARN. You really weren't interested in that at all.
post #203 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHELE BEARD
you guys are acting so immature about this whole thing, i thought we were adults. instead your acting like a bunch of high school girls bickering over jeans. if i want a pair of jeans i shouldn't have to ask you for your permission maybe you shouldn't be so slow at pushing the bin button ebay is a free for all. i thought you guys were here to help people learn about fake jeans instead it's like a big drama session because some people arn't learning fast enough for you. i can't believe you people can be so mean. This is so stupid, get a life and quit being so lame about this whole thing. It shouldnt be any of your concern what sizes i buy or anything that i buy for that matter if i wanna buy them too sell, give away, trade, rip up, bleach the hell out of them, put rips in the cuffs it shouldnt concern YOU girls! get a life stay out of my BUSINESS. I hope you dont treat everyone like this because if you do you girls need help. Im done with this forum so if you girls wanna keep talking about it be my guest that just proves you dont have a life beacause you have to sit here and pick someone apart beacuse they bought jeans even if someone else wanted them. HAVE A NICE EVENING LADIES
Michele, who did you get to write this? It doesn't sound like you at all... I mean, your messages aren't written this way. I can tell it's not you... really... who are you dictating to? Just curious...
post #204 of 236
^ rofl!!
post #205 of 236
nine count em nine pages
post #206 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTrish
Before this thread gets locked, I'll add in my 2 cents. The "Trish" referred to on...pg 6? pg 7? Well it isn't me!!
Thank goodness . . . you were the only Trish around here that came to my mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosterzmom
But Lindsay, you are so good at putting people in their place without being RUDE! Now that's a good quality in a mod! WE LOVE LINDSAY!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley
Woo hoo, Lindsay!

:::waving a big foam finger with Lindsey on it:::
Awww . . . thanks, girls.
post #207 of 236
There is another Trish...you know, the one with the good hair?
post #208 of 236
I was going to say that somebody else wrote that for her even though it was still full of comma splices, run on sentences and misspelled words. . .
post #209 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICHELE BEARD
you guys are acting so immature about this whole thing, i thought we were adults. instead your acting like a bunch of high school girls bickering over jeans. if i want a pair of jeans i shouldn't have to ask you for your permission maybe you shouldn't be so slow at pushing the bin button ebay is a free for all. i thought you guys were here to help people learn about fake jeans instead it's like a big drama session because some people arn't learning fast enough for you. i can't believe you people can be so mean. This is so stupid, get a life and quit being so lame about this whole thing. It shouldnt be any of your concern what sizes i buy or anything that i buy for that matter if i wanna buy them too sell, give away, trade, rip up, bleach the hell out of them, put rips in the cuffs it shouldnt concern YOU girls! get a life stay out of my BUSINESS. I hope you dont treat everyone like this because if you do you girls need help. Im done with this forum so if you girls wanna keep talking about it be my guest that just proves you dont have a life beacause you have to sit here and pick someone apart beacuse they bought jeans even if someone else wanted them. HAVE A NICE EVENING LADIES


Then farewell and good riddance to you. It's just a real shame though that so many members here wasted their time sticking up for you and being patient while helping you out with authenticity checks time after time after time.

I'll keep my other thoughts to myself.
post #210 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosterzmom
I was going to say that somebody else wrote that for her even though it was still full of comma splices, run on sentences and misspelled words. . .
yea, but you could tell it was different, right? ME TOO! Now that is weird... having someone else write your remarks? Hmmm...
post #211 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosterzmom
I was going to say that somebody else wrote that for her even though it was still full of comma splices, run on sentences and misspelled words. . .
yea, but you could tell it was different, right? ME TOO! Now that is weird... having someone else write your remarks? Hmmm...
post #212 of 236
LINDS - I MUST HAVE THAT EMOTICON.
post #213 of 236
This is my second post ever by the way.

The reason I joined this forum is because it's called "Honest" forum, ie there is some sense of integrity attached to it.

Michelle hit the nail on her head when she dictated to someone more grammatically apt when she called it her "BUSINESS". It really is about making a profit for her, and the exploitation of this forum has been a tool for this goal.

Definitely not honest.
post #214 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley
LINDS - I MUST HAVE THAT EMOTICON.
Hahaha, we've been working on getting a bunch more here so hopefully that will work out soon! There are a few others that I think you and a lot of other members would get a good laugh out of.
post #215 of 236
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHOA!! been gone a few days just read this entire post...NOW everyone sees why i would get soooo frusterated when every freaking post was HER trying to authenticate...and wasn't even TRYING to learn on her own...whoa what a psycho!!!! thanks for the entertainment and starting this post MICHELLE BEARD!!
post #216 of 236
i think its time for this billy to be locked there is really nothing more to say she is fake just like the jeans that she buys andwhile we r here talking she is buying all the good stuff up probably
post #217 of 236
immernoch, I see your wish list. The BKKC's are awesome!
post #218 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by immernoch
This is my second post ever by the way.

The reason I joined this forum is because it's called "Honest" forum, ie there is some sense of integrity attached to it.

Michelle hit the nail on her head when she dictated to someone more grammatically apt when she called it her "BUSINESS". It really is about making a profit for her, and the exploitation of this forum has been a tool for this goal.

Definitely not honest.
Well, you chose a good time to make your second post EVER! Well said! Welcome!
post #219 of 236
Jessani won the China Flynts!

I think this sweet justice wraps up this thread nicely.... I motion for a lock... seconded?
post #220 of 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell
Why does everyone that mess up always say we need to get a life
You're so cute and it's true! They always say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmac
yea, but you could tell it was different, right? ME TOO! Now that is weird... having someone else write your remarks? Hmmm...
Yeah, I find it difficult to believe that someone who can't find the big cap locks button on her keyboard can find the tiny period and comma buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds
Hahaha, we've been working on getting a bunch more here so hopefully that will work out soon! There are a few others that I think you and a lot of other members would get a good laugh out of.
Woohoo! This MUST mean a barf emoticon!!!
post #221 of 236
Sure!
post #222 of 236
lock it up!
post #223 of 236
[/quote]



Then farewell and good riddance to you. It's just a real shame though that so many members here wasted their time sticking up for you and being patient while helping you out with authenticity checks time after time after time.

I'll keep my other thoughts to myself. [/quote]

See what I mean? Well said, Lindsay!
post #224 of 236
lock please
post #225 of 236
Dude I've got to have that emoticon
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind
This thread is locked