or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

United 93 - Page 6  

post #126 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNep0509

please take a cue from your avy and shut the fuck up
post #127 of 139
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNep0509
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT
Um............... your tattoo is ok then. Im just saying, I hope it isnt noticeable. Tattoos are a major negative in the business world.
Who the hell gave you the right to insult members like that? Frankly, I dont think her tattoo is a "negative in the business" world if she explains what it means.

please take a cue from your avy and shut the fuck up
Hey I dont need permission form anyone to post whatever the hell I want. You are a fool if you think tattoos are a positive in life. They make you look like a whacko. Have you ever seen an attorney or doctor with tattooos? I thought not. I had no clue it had to do with her mother you clown.
post #128 of 139
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
Quote:
Originally Posted by quynhdo
Are you serious? Are you blind??? America has soooo much problems right now with everything. The government is sooo corrupted - all they want to do is coverup everything - look at the cia leak case. the bush administration are dumbasses and it makes me HATE to be an american
not only grammatically incorrect but sounds more like a sixth grader rant than anything else. please stop listening to Green Day's "American Idiot" and start thinking logically about the things you type. thanks.
THANK YOU for that jetsetter! I was trying to refrain from commenting on the absolute ignorance of this person's posts, even though this one got my blood boiling:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quynhdo
because of bush i am offically an anti-american
but then she followed up with how she HATES being an American and I can't take it anymore.

Seriously, how old are you 8? You are anti-American and hate to be an American because you hate the president?!?! So I suppose since there are so many disgusting, immoral, vile people in this world (terrorists, rapists, muderers, child molesters...hey, take your pick they're all morally reprehensible) then because of them you must hate being a HUMAN BEING as well.

Seriously...if you were 8, or in 6th grade, I'd bite my tongue because I can understand at that young of an age you'd probably hate the girl sitting in the desk in front of you because she has a cooler back pack than you do. But since I know you're not that young and naive, I'll just have to assume you're just ignorant, because I see you LIVE in AMERICA, and I'm pretty sure you take advantage of all AMERICA has to offer on a daily basis! If you hate being one of "us americans" so much, you're more than welcome to leave...don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. Heck, there are 12 million people here illegally who would give anything, and who would love being an AMERICAN, just for the chance to be in your spot. And you hate being an AMERICAN and claim yourself anti-American. So disgraceful! Somebody, please give me the puke emoticon!

You can hate the President and his "dumbass administration" running the country, as much as you want, as an AMERICAN, you're entitled to do so. But ANYONE who is anti-American SHOULD NOT BE LIVING IN AMERICA, PERIOD!
WELL SPOKEN MY FRIEND WELL SPOKEN. And none of you have any idea what it is like to be president. Its easy saying you wouldnt be corrupt, but when tons of money is in your face, we will see what you say then.

Im not advocating corruption, im just saying, Bush goes through a lot.
post #129 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNep0509
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT
Um............... your tattoo is ok then. Im just saying, I hope it isnt noticeable. Tattoos are a major negative in the business world.
Who the hell gave you the right to insult members like that? Frankly, I dont think her tattoo is a "negative in the business" world if she explains what it means.

please take a cue from your avy and shut the fuck up
Hey I dont need permission form anyone to post whatever the hell I want. You are a fool if you think tattoos are a positive in life. They make you look like a whacko. Have you ever seen an attorney or doctor with tattooos? I thought not. I had no clue it had to do with her mother you clown.
For your information, I HAVE seen doctors and lawyers with tattoos. And you would do well to tone it down.....I can see you very quickly becoming a troll. What fashion advice have you given? None. You sit here and talk politics and that only leads to drama.

As for posting whatever the hell you want.....go ahead. try it....lets see how that flies with the members here.
post #130 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta_07
^^slightly off topic, but i am always curious why people from texas always have a lot more state pride than anyone from any other state. i have seen this from all of the people i know from Texas. i really dont think of myself as being a "Kansan" (maybe b/c i dont relate to most people from here), but i have never seen this kind of state pride from any other state. hope this didnt come of as sounding rude - i am just curious!
When I moved to Texas, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever! It's sort of grown on me, so now I just shake my head and smile when I hear people brag about being from Texas or call another person a 'Yankee'.
post #131 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetta_07
^^slightly off topic, but i am always curious why people from texas always have a lot more state pride than anyone from any other state. i have seen this from all of the people i know from Texas. i really dont think of myself as being a "Kansan" (maybe b/c i dont relate to most people from here), but i have never seen this kind of state pride from any other state. hope this didnt come of as sounding rude - i am just curious!
I really dont know. I think it is our history, we were our own country, we are in the deep south, yet more left on the whole, I really have no idea, it is a heritage, you are raised that way. Lots of people tell me that I dont have a southern accent. I say, "Damn right, I have a Texan one."

It is the environment, people from Texas will tell you it is about the friendliest place on earth. People here actually walk around smiling, something I see very little of in my out of state forays.

Also, what other state has snow, hot desert, prairie, grassland, hundreds of miles of beachfront, mountains, booming cities (with Excellent economys), and all of that within about 3-4 hours drive of one another?

Did you know Texan is actually recognized as it's own dialect? Very cool to have an entire way of speaking named after your state.
post #132 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT

Have you ever seen an attorney or doctor with tattooos? I thought not. I had no clue it had to do with her mother you clown.
sure have
post #133 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by smiley1
But ANYONE who is anti-American SHOULD NOT BE LIVING IN AMERICA, PERIOD!
I can be critical of america and still love her.
post #134 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT
WELL SPOKEN MY FRIEND WELL SPOKEN. And none of you have any idea what it is like to be president. Its easy saying you wouldnt be corrupt, but when tons of money is in your face, we will see what you say then.

Im not advocating corruption, im just saying, Bush goes through a lot.
So it's ok for bush to do things that are wrong because you think that anyone in his position would ALSO be corrupted by the money and power? Uhm, that's not really very sound logic.
post #135 of 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBucksT

Have you ever seen an attorney or doctor with tattooos? I thought not. I had no clue it had to do with her mother you clown.
-My aunt, the doctor has goofy tatooed on her back
-My uncle, the ceo of his own comapny that he built form the ground up has his wedding date tattooed on him
-My uncle, the engineer has the name of his boat from when he wwas in the navy tattooed on his shoulder
-My father in law got a tattoo in vietnam, head sendior electrical engineer at raytheon

My family is full of successful people with tattoos. You must be pretty close minded to think that a tattoo equals unsuccessful.

But maybe we are freaks of nature.

BTW, Mr. Rogers has his entire arms, shoulders, and back covered in tattoos from his days in the Navy.
post #136 of 139
I've been indulging WAY too much in this thread. Moving to drama. I'll let our drama mod decide when to lock it.
post #137 of 139
do we have a drama mod?
post #138 of 139
http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Fred_Rogers

Fred Rogers doesn't have any tattoos and in fact never served in the Navy ...
post #139 of 139
DAMN! No drama mod. Fine I'm just locking it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
This thread is locked