or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JuneP - Page 6

post #126 of 149
Sales and coupons and the honest mall cannot be viewed by users that are not registered.

Also, I suspect that an IP-level ban works if you're logged in or not... Rehan?
post #127 of 149
So it has been changed back since this, Ben? If so, good . . . I like it that way.
post #128 of 149
"this" link is empty. But isn't an IP level ban only effective for persons solely using one computer?
post #129 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissociated
"this" link is empty. But isn't an IP level ban only effective for persons solely using one computer?
It's a link to a post in the mods only section.
post #130 of 149
OMG I missed this hole thread!
It's so bad what was going on ... I always wondered where Brynk came from when the R&R section was created ... because she was there answering all questions ... I'd never recognized her before. I had a strange feeling about her but didn't think about it because I thought she was probaly posting in other sections that I hadn't looked at.
I remeber this whooshi thing ... it's so bad, I bet Brynk/ whooshi was sitting in front of HF and laughing about us ... it's so bad.
I asked for more rules in the HM months ago when someone sold me a pair of A Pockets with loose threads that weren't mentioned in the listing. I still thing that would be a good idea. Also I think HM and the coupon section shouldn't be available for newly registered users. It is easy to register and IMO when you can register in one minute ther Maybe there should be a regulation like number of postings or whatever. But then they could post and post just to be able to sell ...
I also think that those members on here who have a huge knowledge about fakes/ authentics etc. - beside the mods - should be somehow 'highlited' so that newbies know that the opinion of this member is reputable.
post #131 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by **qt*pie**
I asked for more rules in the HM months ago when someone sold me a pair of A Pockets with loose threads that weren't mentioned in the listing. I still thing that would be a good idea.
The rules were recently updated again. We've been talking about doing it, and I think Dave did it this morning.

http://www.honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7
post #132 of 149
So if someone does a trade with someone else on here and they send the item out, but they don't an item in return they're SOL?
post #133 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmRenee
So if someone does a trade with someone else on here and they send the item out, but they don't an item in return they're SOL?
I would say that is pretty much it in a nutshell, however the only thing HF can do is ban that member who did not follow through. Dave does not like the idea of trades, but members trading amongst each other need to be wary of who they are dealing with.
post #134 of 149
^Where have you been? I have had NO LEGS as nice as yours to hump in about a week.
post #135 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley
^Where have you been? I have had NO LEGS as nice as yours to hump in about a week.
Oh, I have been here, there and everywhere...you just have not been watching! oops! sorry...just a friendly wink for you!
post #136 of 149
/\ whoa! what's happening here? i'm jealous.
post #137 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
I don't recall her actually being banned.. just slinked off in shame. Banned from the mall though
Pam--great analogy!
post #138 of 149
Antik, I've always got plenty of love for you!
post #139 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
I don't recall her actually being banned.. just slinked off in shame. Banned from the mall though
Slink, Slank, Slunk.
post #140 of 149
If it looks like and snake and acts like a snake, it IS a snake!!!! LOL!
post #141 of 149
I've received a few PMs inquiring about the status of this member, and I've asked and am waiting to find out for sure what is going on. Those of you who asked me: please don't think I'm ignoring your PMs.
post #142 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley
Antik, I've always got plenty of love for you!


whoa, shelley, now there's an extra-special emoticon!
post #143 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linds
I've received a few PMs inquiring about the status of this member, and I've asked and am waiting to find out for sure what is going on. Those of you who asked me: please don't think I'm ignoring your PMs.
Follow up to this: JuneP was banned today, so hopefully we won't be having any problems with that member again any time in the future. WHEW.
post #144 of 149
Oh thanks for the update Linds!
post #145 of 149
I think I got screwed by Brynk, but with Lindsay's help, I'm gonna try and contact her to either get my jeans or my money back!
post #146 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljpjcg
I think I got screwed by Brynk, but with Lindsay's help, I'm gonna try and contact her to either get my jeans or my money back!
Good luck - hope it works out
post #147 of 149
o wow this seems like some real drama
post #148 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyadoresme
o wow this seems like some real drama
Yes, it was real drama, but it was weeks-old-drama.........
post #149 of 149
^^^ Well it's weeks old drama, but agonizing to me because I'm still $135 short and no jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat