or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JuneP

post #1 of 149
Thread Starter 
She has great feedback...but we decided to do a trade about 2 weeks back and I haven't heard from her since I sent her my tracking number. We figured we'd send our jeans at the same time in order to be fair, but although I know she's received my jeans, I have not heard from her, received a tracking number, or the jeans. Apparently she has excellent communication with everyone, but she hasn't responded to my PMs. What should I do? Help!!

I traded a pair of Joe's jeans for these Antiks.
http://www.honestforum.com/viewtopic...=408666#408666

I feel really stupid right now. I don't think I'll ever do a trade again.
post #2 of 149
Well she's online right now, maybe she'll respond to you here.
post #3 of 149
I knew it. I wish that we had said something about this sooner.... JuneP has had issues before under another ID... a big issue
post #4 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
I knew it. I wish that we had said something about this sooner.... JuneP has had issues before under another ID... a big issue
Oh boy. Multiple Id's
post #5 of 149
Well, I feel a little bit better that I have not known about this for quite as long as it was that you began the deal. But OMG... this is awful
post #6 of 149
yep, i was sort of aware of this too but hadnt had time to really check it out.
post #7 of 149
What is it with all these sketchballs all over HF lately...Its really pissing me off!
post #8 of 149
it's not just lately. it has been here and there throughout HF history.
post #9 of 149
There is a big rise, or maybe i just didn' t notice it as much when I first joined...
post #10 of 149
I've noticed an increase just lately it seems..
post #11 of 149
i hope the problem will not increase by allowing everyone to sell on HF ...
post #12 of 149
Wait..so JuneP is brandnamebargains1?
post #13 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by twyla
it's not just lately. it has been here and there throughout HF history.
Im sure they've been here for a while, but it seems that all these "characters" are coming out of the woodwork all at once.
post #14 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by theherman
Wait..so JuneP is brandnamebargains1?
The dots will be connected very shortly...
post #15 of 149
Thread Starter 
She just PMed me to say that she got them dry cleaned b/c they were dirty and she plans on sending them tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on the jeans. Hopefully they'll come. *cross fingers*
post #16 of 149
where did you get that idea?
post #17 of 149
i almost had a transaction with JuneP a while ago.. glad it never happened! so sorry to hear about your situation though
post #18 of 149
No... see feedback section
post #19 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal blue
She just PMed me to say that she got them dry cleaned b/c they were dirty and she plans on sending them tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on the jeans. Hopefully they'll come. *cross fingers*
That is one slow drycleaner! If you get them, it will be because of this thread. I could of had them drycleaned, and drove them to you by now.
post #20 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
No... see feedback section
exactly...this is what i had heard as well.

brandnamebargains1 is an eBay seller who myself and several forummembers have bought authentic TRs and Diesels from. i have no idea how anyone thought they were connected but i dont believe they are.
post #21 of 149
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigiStylist
That is one slow drycleaner! If you get them, it will be because of this thread. I could of had them drycleaned, and drove them to you by now.
Hahahha. Thanks for the laugh. Hopefully this'll work out. Now I know how my buyers felt the time I sent all my packages by Fedex b/c I thought it was safer and it took a week for them to arrive. If you guys are reading this, sorry!
post #22 of 149
While we're on this nasty subject, you all might want to read 4 threads down from junep in the feedback section too
post #23 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by twyla
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
No... see feedback section
exactly...this is what i had heard as well.

brandnamebargains1 is an eBay seller who myself and several forummembers have bought authentic TRs and Diesels from. i have no idea how anyone thought they were connected but i dont believe they are.
I think it's because when luvapup locked JuneP's threads, she linked to the post that brandnamebargains made in the COH forum.
post #24 of 149
Quote:
Originally Posted by twyla
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis
No... see feedback section
exactly...this is what i had heard as well.

brandnamebargains1 is an eBay seller who myself and several forummembers have bought authentic TRs and Diesels from. i have no idea how anyone thought they were connected but i dont believe they are.
I'm sorry, I clicked on crystal blue's link: http://www.honestforum.com/viewtopic...=408666#408666

and saw that luvapup had locked it saying that there were issues and adding this link: http://www.honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=41632

and that link had brandnamebargains1 "selling" in COH.

So i got confused.
post #25 of 149
I did??Are you kiding me? Yikes, I meant to link THIS thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat