or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Discounts Designsbystephene.com?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Discounts Designsbystephene.com? - Page 2

post #26 of 35
stilll works..
read the policy on their site.
post #27 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by style_assassin
i don't get it...what's the deal with jap denim? I have paper denim and cloth jeans, which they say is japanese ringspun denim....is that the same?
yes, it is. i have PD&C as well. the denim it seems is more tightly spun, more refined and smoother looking. im assuming that's the look of the notorious japanese denim.
post #28 of 35
is the code 30% off your entire order? or just off true religion. Thanks.
post #29 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
Quote:
Originally Posted by style_assassin
i don't get it...what's the deal with jap denim? I have paper denim and cloth jeans, which they say is japanese ringspun denim....is that the same?
yes, it is. i have PD&C as well. the denim it seems is more tightly spun, more refined and smoother looking. im assuming that's the look of the notorious japanese denim.
Japanese Denim is actually Antique American Denim in many ways. Japanese denim refers to jeans made out of the old cotton denin machines that were once use to own by Levis for the most part but they sold it for more "industrial standard" machines that produced jeans more efficiently. The Japanese bought all the machines. These machines require more cotton, more indigo dye in order to make one pair, but what you get is a more unqiue and more refined higher quality denim which people nowadays are willing to pay for. Japanese denim also has an authentic color to it which for denim fanatics, you can tell a mile away if something is japanese denim or not by the color.

hope that helps
post #30 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffles01
goclothing.com has some true religion. if you order now, you can use the coupon code "luckymag" to get 30% off! i just bought two pairs of jeans.. and saved a ton
Does anyone know how long this luckymag thing lasts!?
post #31 of 35
no idea..but i would definitely jump in as soon as you can....its HOT!! just got so many items for so cheap...now i just hope that they weren't out of stock.
post #32 of 35
OUT OF EFFING STOCK!!!!!!!!

DAMMITT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, guess I could put that money to better use anyways.
post #33 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffles01
goclothing.com has some true religion. if you order now, you can use the coupon code "luckymag" to get 30% off! i just bought two pairs of jeans.. and saved a ton
Does anyone know how long this luckymag thing lasts!?

just used the code to pick up a pair of lacoste shoes i've been eying for awhile. got them for $77 + shipping!
post #34 of 35
my order has shipped...some of the items were out of stock (some james perse stuff)..but overall im really happy about the other purchases..mad cheap! now if they only had a free shipping code that you could use with the 30%. now THAT would be my kind of sale.
post #35 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterduck510
my order has shipped...some of the items were out of stock (some james perse stuff)..but overall im really happy about the other purchases..mad cheap! now if they only had a free shipping code that you could use with the 30%. now THAT would be my kind of sale.
My kind of sale is when the place has my size!!!!!!

Oh well...Guess I will pick up some Joey destroyed somewhere else for WAY cheaper than those Jap ones I tried to get...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Discounts Designsbystephene.com?