or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FAKE SELLER LIST - Page 4

post #76 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinadoll724
This might be offtopic, but if you catch a faker and they refund you, is it less shipping? Do they at least pay for shipping back to them?
There's no hard and fast rule. You have to work it out with them.
post #77 of 122
post #78 of 122

fake seller list

djmcsoapy

somehow has 100% feedback, but when I asked him for a close-up of the microstitching he said: "lets just say that if you were to vigorously check the tags you might not be happy with this item" At least he gave a heads up
post #79 of 122
feelsexy:
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=feelsexy+

i laughed my ass off on this feedback!
post #80 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryb
feelsexy:
http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=feelsexy+

i laughed my ass off on this feedback!
Oh yeah feelsexy has been around FOREVER and like refuses to admit her jeans are fake. I've had extensive email conversations with that seller...
post #81 of 122
chiflar_girlsonly sells fakes.
post #82 of 122
OMG, finally it's my turn to report a fake eBay seller - ojeje http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT , she's in Italy and has 100% feedback and sell ZATHAN 772 NWT! O.K. I admit I am too eager to have one of these and I just think she's too lazy to put the actual photo for her stuffs; well you know, the history teaches us nothing, at least at my case.
post #83 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by roaster1968
OMG, finally it's my turn to report a fake eBay seller - ojeje http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...Pr4_PcY_BIN_IT , she's in Italy and has 100% feedback and sell ZATHAN 772 NWT! O.K. I admit I am too eager to have one of these and I just think she's too lazy to put the actual photo for her stuffs; well you know, the history teaches us nothing, at least at my case.
Those images were stolen from www.universalgear.com
post #84 of 122
mondo-della-moda - all fakes. Ordered three pairs, got lucky, just got my money back today from PayPal. I reported all of his auctions as counterfeit, and now he has no items for sale. I wonder if his account is suspended or something like that. The seller is in BULGARIA, even though his listings say "Europe" (I assumed maybe Italy or UK).
post #85 of 122
(haven't posted before, hope i'm doing this right) candywear (fake zaf, much to my dismay)
post #86 of 122
*sunshineplaza*

he has currently many activities in germans ebay. ^^

http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQsassZ*sunshineplaza*QQhtZ-1
post #87 of 122
apijann
ely381

The thing is, usually by the time we find this site....it is too late. for those of you who come here before, more power to you!!
post #88 of 122
gotitforless
post #89 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by avandelay123
gotitforless
damn! i wish i had known about this site a few days ago! I ordered a pair from them and should be here tomarrow or friday!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7761888042
post #90 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewJon
Quote:
Originally Posted by avandelay123
gotitforless
damn! i wish i had known about this site a few days ago! I ordered a pair from them and should be here tomarrow or friday!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7761888042
ouch
post #91 of 122
gotitforless is a tricky one. when i was buying my first pair of diesel, they sounded so convincing...tons of sales, lots of + fb. Good thing though, they offer 100% full refund.
post #92 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by avandelay123
gotitforless is a tricky one. when i was buying my first pair of diesel, they sounded so convincing...tons of sales, lots of + fb. Good thing though, they offer 100% full refund.
bastids! Fn bastids! you got suckered too?
post #93 of 122
first pair yup...but from ely381.... gotitforless looks like much better fakes than the ones i bought though. they may turn out to look alright when you get them... main prob is the fit though. most fakes seem a little bit baggier.
post #94 of 122
someone please check this and if they are original or fakers?

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ...25QQsassZcsac1
post #95 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamoxa
someone please check this and if they are original or fakers?

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ...25QQsassZcsac1
all of those are fake
post #96 of 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcandy3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamoxa
someone please check this and if they are original or fakers?

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQfgtpZ...25QQsassZcsac1
all of those are fake
thank you, they just looked good lucky though i have an original Lyuker and on the website they do look fake.
post #97 of 122
ublessed
gotitforless
unlimited gears
post #98 of 122
pudge0404
post #99 of 122
yorkshiremetals (now known as terradactal_tshirts) on eBay UK is also selling FAKES!
post #100 of 122
Almost everyone on ebay.uk is selling fakes. There's about a dozen exceptions but due to the UK's proximity to the place of origin they get much more of them
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans