or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Got MY Sammy Big T Easy Riders!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Got MY Sammy Big T Easy Riders!!! - Page 2

post #26 of 59
Would you say I need the 28 in rise, becks? The 29's I got from you fit perfect. Just curious, those rinse crops are lovely.
post #27 of 59
Tracy - so jealous of your crop collection!!!!!!! Have youever posted a pic of your entire collection? I don't think I have seen it . . . . it must be amazing!
post #28 of 59

Keep Em'

I JUST got those exact pair and I love them! The wash is soooo pretty and goes with a lot of different colors - keep em' they look great on you
post #29 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks
ok FORGET WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS SAYING!! They look totally HOT ON YOU!! Def do look better from the full back side pic!

KEEP THEM!!
AGREED! Full back pic MUCH better!
post #30 of 59
Becks. . . how did you already get easy rider crops??? HMMM???
post #31 of 59
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone!!! You made my night, I really do want to keep them, so thanks for making me feel good about them
Becks...Did you stay in your normal size for the super light crops??
I bought these easy rider sammy's in my normal joey size and they fit perfect, if I had sized down in these they would have been way to tight. I bought the sammy's in Saddleback and they where so tight because I sized down in them.......So are the crops True to size?? I think that I had heard that you should stay to your true size for the easy rider and super light crops...
The super light crops are my next purchase, you made up my mind for me......I love them MrsB!!!!
I am so glad that you posted all the colors!!! You are the best...it makes it so much easier to see them on someone. As always Becks has the most amazing Sammy collection here...
post #32 of 59
The full length front and back pictures are great . . . you definitely pull them off well! I have been wanting something in this wash for a few months now . . . someday, it will happen!
post #33 of 59

Re: Got MY Sammy Big T Easy Riders!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin
Ok, I know that everyone is loving this wash, and now I understand why...IT IS GORGEOUS!!! I love the color with the big t stitching. I just got these jeans in from revolve and I have had many pm's asking to post some pics so that people can see the color...Well my 6 yr old daughter is my little photographer, so hopefully you can really see the color well.
What do you guys think about the sammy fit though?? I have gotten rid of every pair of sammy's I have becuse they all fit me so weird, what do you think of these?? Be honest I can take it, buT i really do love these ones...finally!!

I've gotten rid of all 3 pairs of my Sammy because of the same reason. But seeing those on you, I might have to give it one more shot.
They look great on you!!!
post #34 of 59
they look good! Those are good butt jeans! Keep them! Yes, and I love the wash!
post #35 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstkeller
Becks. . . how did you already get easy rider crops??? HMMM???
shhhh, it's a secret silly!!
post #36 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin
I bought these easy rider sammy's in my normal joey size and they fit perfect, if I had sized down in these they would have been way to tight.
So, for my future reference, you got these in a Size 28?
post #37 of 59
Thread Starter 
Yes PCK...I say try these, I have always had trouble but these feel nice on and fit great!!!

Spongebob, I stayed with my regular joey size for these which is a 28, and they fit perfect...I think that sizing down would have made them way to tight. These and the Saddleback's Sammy seem to fit more true to size than the previous sammy's. My saddlebacks are sooooooo tight that I can barely breathe in them because I sized down to a 27. So ya...stay with the 28...;o)

I am wearing them today and must say that they are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much everyone for your input...Like I said before I do not know what I would do without you all...!!!
post #38 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin
Yes PCK...I say try these, I have always had trouble but these feel nice on and fit great!!!

Spongebob, I stayed with my regular joey size for these which is a 28, and they fit perfect...I think that sizing down would have made them way to tight. These and the Saddleback's Sammy seem to fit more true to size than the previous sammy's. My saddlebacks are sooooooo tight that I can barely breathe in them because I sized down to a 27. So ya...stay with the 28...;o)

I am wearing them today and must say that they are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much everyone for your input...Like I said before I do not know what I would do without you all...!!!

Are we staying with the size 28s for the super light vintage crops too....I think I'm going to order a pair today I'm feeling summery....It's in the 70s here today.

becks, I missed your crop pics
post #39 of 59
Thread Starter 
Ohhh You missed becks crop collection ...It is pretty impressive considering she has every sammy crop available... Becks is great at showing pics because she looks so awesome in her sammys.
As for staying with a 28 for the super light crops...Yep...I too am going for the 28...Sponge you must show pics when you get yours, because I am not buying them for a bit since I just bought these and already have the sammy crops in medium clearwtaer...so please let me know, I would love to see them!!!
post #40 of 59
I just got my super light vintage crops and they are bigger than my ned clear water crops.I should have size down.This tr size think is driving me nuts.You look awesome so awesome that I am going to buy a pair right now.What size should I get/
post #41 of 59
Thread Starter 
tramell so you neede to size down in the super light crops??
I hope spongebob sees this before she buys...I thought that they where running tts, but if you needed to size down then they may be running bigger like the other sammy washes. I needed to size down in my medium clearwaters but they are very wearable, they do not fal off or anything, but they have to be washed after every wear...Hmmmm.....

I am glad that you are buying some T...You must show pics when you get them. I know you will love them because they are such a great color.....I stayed True to size for mine and I am a standard 28 in most all TR's. So I bought the 28's in the easy rider sammy's.
Yaaa!!!
post #42 of 59
I did see this before I bought (Revolve is down right now)....

Tiffany, what size did you get in the super light crops?
post #43 of 59
I am a sz 29 in tr and I bought a sz 29 and they are not as tight as any of my true religion.They feel the same as my sz 29 ranchhand ones with were a little big.I can measure them
post #44 of 59
Thread Starter 
Yes please.. ;o) Maybe with measurements we can figure out what size to get...
post #45 of 59
Mine are .25 bigger than my med clearwater ones..lol
post #46 of 59
15.5 clearwater
15.75 super light vintage
post #47 of 59
Those look awesome on you! I liked the first set of pictures as well as the full length ones..

Does the easy rider wash have any 'dirtiness' to it, or is it greenish at all. Looks so from the front not the back.

DEF KEEPERS! I love my sammys although they are tight in the waist. I like how they make your booty look!
post #48 of 59
Keep them. Sammys look awful on me. I tried them on at the store and my friend and I were cracking up. They were so bad.
post #49 of 59
i got size 28 in all 5 washes!! the super light and easy riders are smaller though so i wouldn't size down if i were you.
post #50 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks
i got size 28 in all 5 washes!! the super light and easy riders are smaller though so i wouldn't size down if i were you.
What size do you normally wear in joeys?

...and could you put your crop pics up for me to see....puleeeease
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Got MY Sammy Big T Easy Riders!!!