or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › Anybody had success in stretching their 100%cottons?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anybody had success in stretching their 100%cottons? - Page 2

post #26 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizm75
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani
Anybody else know about making the knees baggy? I'm making an attempt to stretch out my size 24 dojos because I just can't give them away. I need a bit more room in the thighs and the butt, but i don't want to make the knees bag up.
Which Dojos are they?
They're tahiti dojos. They used to be huge on me...26.5" waist! They're stretching out pretty well I think...after 2 hours wearing 'em with the upper part dampened, boyfriend says I could wear them to school, so they must not be indecent any more.
Oh I like those. I think I look bad in stretch dojo thoough...
post #27 of 38
I don't usually like stretch dojos (they're the only pair I have) but these are really comfortable and don't do the wierd things that other stretch pairs do. My favorite dojos are definitely the grommets though (I think I've mentioned that about 23,345 times by now ).
post #28 of 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani
I don't usually like stretch dojos (they're the only pair I have) but these are really comfortable and don't do the wierd things that other stretch pairs do. My favorite dojos are definitely the grommets though (I think I've mentioned that about 23,345 times by now ).
I tried the grommet dojos on at nordstrom and they fit me so weird. I think my ass is just not the right shape for them...
post #29 of 38
Thread Starter 
Can anybody comment on how to *not* make the knees baggy when stretching them? Pretty please?
post #30 of 38
I fold them up and then do the lunges/ splits/ sitting on my feet thing. And the knees definitely will get baggy if you dont fold the up over your knee. I just pull the hem up where it is touching my crotch, and then do all those stretchy movements. That thing where you sit on the floor with the soles of your feet touching and put your chin on the ground works good, also.
post #31 of 38

Re: Anybody had success in stretching their 100%cottons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn
My Panamas (rigid) are too tight through the thighs. Tips on stretching?
Tonight I put them on, sprayed them until moist/wet, and been wearing them for four hours now (remoistened them two times). They're drying now (still have them on)...They feel not much better.
What to do? Repeat tomorrow? They're sooo pretty...
I have a tip on stretching, let me try to put them over my thunder thighs, that will stretch 'em out.
post #32 of 38
Thread Starter 

Re: Anybody had success in stretching their 100%cottons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley

I have a tip on stretching, let me try to put them over my thunder thighs, that will stretch 'em out.
LOL!
post #33 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri
I fold them up and then do the lunges/ splits/ sitting on my feet thing. And the knees definitely will get baggy if you dont fold the up over your knee. I just pull the hem up where it is touching my crotch, and then do all those stretchy movements. That thing where you sit on the floor with the soles of your feet touching and put your chin on the ground works good, also.
Thank you- I'll try that. I cannot fold them higher then to middle of my calf, so I'll try to somehow pull them up.
post #34 of 38
Quote:
too tight through the thighs.
not possible.
post #35 of 38
JENN-

Try scrunching them, all that matters is that you dont feel a pull at you knee when moving around. If you cannot get them to move up at all, do things like trying to touch your toes, attempts at the splits, etc. Be careful with sideways splits, though, they are more likely to bust out a crotch!!!
post #36 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri
Be careful with sideways splits, though, they are more likely to bust out a crotch!!!
Eeek! Thank you!
By the way, no wearing wet jeans for me right now, I caught a cold from the first try...
post #37 of 38
I'm sorry!!!!
post #38 of 38
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keri
I'm sorry!!!!
Well, what's a girl gonna do that loves her Panamas!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › Anybody had success in stretching their 100%cottons?