or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › <living color> HOTTEST MENS EVER </living color>
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

<living color> HOTTEST MENS EVER </living color>

post #1 of 43
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 43
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
post #3 of 43
hahahah, how was it???!??!

and about the title, it's half true... haha
post #4 of 43
why who are those tow strangers ??
post #5 of 43
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tour90
hahahah, how was it???!??!

and about the title, it's half true... haha
Hey man its not my fault sebastiens a troll.
post #6 of 43
hahaha...awesome!
post #7 of 43
so did seb follow you home after that candle lit dinner?
post #8 of 43
so where did you guys eat? I'm looking but can't tell
post #9 of 43
Thread Starter 
naw that was just this bar I know down near chinatown. After we had like 1.75 drinks there he went back to jersey (after getting chewed out by pam on the phone hehe) and I went back to my girlfriend with an offering of veggie chinese food.

And ceb - you know that bartender was kinda a brick shithouse. Even with the bad haircut.
post #10 of 43
we need more great stories like this!!! it's great to see hf people unite!
post #11 of 43
I had no idea who those two were at first....
post #12 of 43
post #13 of 43
thanks meow... yeah, it turned out kinda dark
post #14 of 43
ceb looks like he's hurting his back with that pose.
post #15 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
naw that was just this bar I know down near chinatown. After we had like 1.75 drinks there he went back to jersey (after getting chewed out by pam on the phone hehe) and I went back to my girlfriend with an offering of veggie chinese food.

And ceb - you know that bartender was kinda a brick shithouse. Even with the bad haircut.
lol, yeah...

and no, I did not get chewed out by pam, all faults were directed towards you
post #16 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl
ceb looks like he's hurting his back with that pose.
yeah, I had my major lean on... at that point we've been walking for a damn while so I was happy to be sitting down... this ohioan isn't used to all that strollin'!!
post #17 of 43
aw you boys are too cute!
post #18 of 43
BLM is officially pimpin it with all the HF members that visit NY. His gf must be so jealous.
post #19 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinl
BLM is officially pimpin it with all the HF members that visit NY. His gf must be so jealous.
haha, for real... damn ben gets around!!
post #20 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebseb
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahaha...funniest post of the day
post #21 of 43
NICE PHOTOSHOPEEEEE!
post #22 of 43
sweet, you both look great! <3
post #23 of 43
AWESOME!

i love seeing cool stuff like this1

you guys rock.
post #24 of 43
ceb: urban outfitters bdg t-shirt??

i have the exact same shirt.

best. t-shirt. ever.
post #25 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterduck510
ceb: urban outfitters bdg t-shirt??

i have the exact same shirt.

best. t-shirt. ever.
for-f'in real... I have like 6 of them!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › <living color> HOTTEST MENS EVER </living color>