or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › Who is weasella on eBay? Stolen auction pics?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Who is weasella on eBay? Stolen auction pics?

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
I think these pics belong to a forum member . . .

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Seven-For-All-...cmdZV iewItem

post #2 of 25
Omg what an idiot
post #3 of 25
No kidding, like no one is going to notice that???
post #4 of 25
They actually steal watermarked images? What a nut.
post #5 of 25
That's crazy!!!
post #6 of 25
was this the same person that stole pics from NM?, and watermarked them as well?
post #7 of 25
Reported it to weasella. I think they are the only ones that can report the stolen images to ebay.
post #8 of 25
Ha! how dumb! You would think they would've at least cropped 'weasella' out of the pics!
post #9 of 25

Pictures

I checked the sellers feedback, and it looks like they won those jeans from weasella, so maybe she asked to use them or at least let's hope so.
post #10 of 25
so they are real for 65.00?? hmmm anyone heard from weasella??
post #11 of 25
ok so i only see a stock pic on this auction..i'm confused...
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHeather1
ok so i only see a stock pic on this auction..i'm confused...
They must have taken down all the stolen pictures, then! They had a bunch of weasella's WATERMARKED images on their auction. How dumb can you be?
post #13 of 25
ok thought i was going crazy..i was looking all over hahahah
post #14 of 25
I've purchased from weasella before! Def. an authentic seller! Is he/she on this forum too?
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHeather1
so they are real for 65.00?? hmmm anyone heard from weasella??
I did. They weren't happy or so it seemed! They thanked me for being honest and telling them! Thats all I heard!
post #16 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvapup
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHeather1
so they are real for 65.00?? hmmm anyone heard from weasella??
I did. They weren't happy or so it seemed! They thanked me for being honest and telling them! Thats all I heard!
So am I correct in assuming that weasella is a forum member?
post #17 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsiveshopper314
So am I correct in assuming that weasella is a forum member?
I don't know if they are a forum member, but I identified myself as a forum member and invited them to check it out!
post #18 of 25
weasella IS a forum member but the seller of those jeans isn't....
post #19 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvapup
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsiveshopper314
So am I correct in assuming that weasella is a forum member?
I don't know if they are a forum member, but I identified myself as a forum member and invited them to check it out!
Oh - Ok! For some reason, I thought he/she was - but I am glad that the auction was fixed and if he/she isn't a member, I hope he/she does join
post #20 of 25
Totally OT.. but I was looking at some of her auctions.. and if she's the one modelling the 'so low' yoga pants.. wow.. she's a hottie! :P
post #21 of 25
I was the original seller of these and someone on this forum was nice enough to contact me and let me know that this person was using my pics... The person selling these had purchsed the jeans from me about a month ago and they used my pictures for their new listing without my permission . These are authentic and she has a great buy it now on them, they are hemmed though and worn a couple of times. I look forward to being a part of this forum and am so happy that one of your memebers contacted me about this!
post #22 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasella
I was the original seller of these and someone on this forum was nice enough to contact me and let me know that this person was using my pics... The person selling these had purchsed the jeans from me about a month ago and they used my pictures for their new listing without my permission . These are authentic and she has a great buy it now on them, they are hemmed though and worn a couple of times. I look forward to being a part of this forum and am so happy that one of your memebers contacted me about this!
Welcome to the forum
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by compulsiveshopper314
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasella
I was the original seller of these and someone on this forum was nice enough to contact me and let me know that this person was using my pics... The person selling these had purchsed the jeans from me about a month ago and they used my pictures for their new listing without my permission . These are authentic and she has a great buy it now on them, they are hemmed though and worn a couple of times. I look forward to being a part of this forum and am so happy that one of your memebers contacted me about this!
Welcome to the forum
Thanks so much
post #24 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by litebrite
Totally OT.. but I was looking at some of her auctions.. and if she's the one modelling the 'so low' yoga pants.. wow.. she's a hottie! :P
That is me! Thanks for the compliment
post #25 of 25
Welcome weasella! Glad to have you part of the forum!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › Seven For All Mankind › Who is weasella on eBay? Stolen auction pics?