or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Honest Forum crushes, who are yours?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Honest Forum crushes, who are yours? - Page 4

post #76 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
I don't know if crush is the right word but...

definitely cicconerobot, attractive, amazing dress sense, and great taste in music
ok, from a photo of the top of her head, but i suspect that antik_freak doesn't post pics of herself, because if she did all the male attention would be too much
i dont believe in such thing as great taste in music...usually people only say that when another person likes what they listen to.
there is so much music out there, any everyone loves their own genre so its difficult to say whats good taste music and bad taste music.
post #77 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by haptronic
I don't know if crush is the right word but...

definitely cicconerobot, attractive, amazing dress sense, and great taste in music
ok, from a photo of the top of her head, but i suspect that antik_freak doesn't post pics of herself, because if she did all the male attention would be too much
i dont believe in such thing as great taste in music...usually people only say that when another person likes what they listen to.
there is so much music out there, any everyone loves their own genre so its difficult to say whats good taste music and bad taste music.
i would disagree. i have my own tastes in music. however, i can still pick out what is good music and bad music in music that i don't like. for example, i hate rap/hiphop..however, i can still pick out quality music within that genre. but that doesn't mean i like it.
post #78 of 408
It's a mattter of tastes, give me a break!

Back on topic,

you guys are hilarious!@@!
post #79 of 408
waht i'm saying is that the term "good taste in music" isnt universal....
jsut because you hate rap r&b (so do i) doesnt mean its "bad taste in music". its only "bad taste in music" in your opinion but to another person say jstyle for example.. you dig?
post #80 of 408
I think enjoying all kinds of music is having great taste! Fuck what you think is better music!! Hahaha
post #81 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfan
waht i'm saying is that the term "good taste in music" isnt universal....
jsut because you hate rap r&b (so do i) doesnt mean its "bad taste in music". its only "bad taste in music" in your opinion but to another person say jstyle for example.. you dig?
agree. however, i was differentiating between taste and quality. anyways, turn your head doesn't like us talking about this here.
post #82 of 408
anyways, lurking through myspace.. lauriebell seems adorable as well
post #83 of 408
o yea she's cute as well.
post #84 of 408
i forgot about kblagg
post #85 of 408
it seems what were doing here is kinda superficial...... but hten again we dont have much to go on other than pics and clever little posts.
post #86 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawneternal
BladeRunner302
Advancedart
Staluckey
aww I made a list! LOL thanks!

I only have one crush and shes married!
post #87 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by staluckey
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawneternal
BladeRunner302
Advancedart
Staluckey
aww I made a list! LOL thanks!

I only have one crush and shes married!
you love meowmix don't you!?? :P
post #88 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhotep
Quote:
Originally Posted by staluckey
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawneternal
BladeRunner302
Advancedart
Staluckey
aww I made a list! LOL thanks!

I only have one crush and shes married!
you love meowmix don't you!?? :P
i think so..........
post #89 of 408
I think all the ladies on this forum are Primo

The styles of dress we all have are great, i really think a huge honestforum get-together would be something really great.

And smoochy, thanks for the shout out
post #90 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsE
mgoose is my crush on this forum!

I think my girl friend is glad that he lives in Kamloops so there is no threat :P
lol the reason your the best crush, not only do you live 1000's of miles away, not only are you attached, but your also into girls


btw my sis's hot friend said she has a crush on me, but she has a bf, I gotta try and break them up. oh and i'm durnk :P
post #91 of 408
Doesn't anyone have a crush on DAVE?
post #92 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcandy3
The styles of dress we all have are great, i really think a huge honestforum get-together would be something really great.
when you say "get-together", do you mean "extravagant sex party"? because honestly, i think any such meeting would only lead to adultery, sexually transmitted diseases, and numerous bastard children!
post #93 of 408
not that kind of get together

drinks, smokes, and music. Designer denim of course - but just to see the different facets of the fashion diamond from which we are all a part of would be really neat

i said fashion diamond..its bed time
post #94 of 408
if there was ever an HF get together i'd probably get totally smashed and make a fool of myself while stuffing chips and salsa down my throat. much like tonight
post #95 of 408
if there ever was an HF get-together, id probably get totally smashed and make out with everyone. and trip over chairs.
post #96 of 408
talk_shows_on_mute
he has the best style ever and I'd LOVE to see his face ...
post #97 of 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
if there ever was an HF get-together, id probably get totally smashed and make out with everyone. and trip over chairs.
even girls?
post #98 of 408
would you trip over tables too, possibly a couch, maybe?
post #99 of 408
KatePacher
post #100 of 408
csirip looks so sexy in his avatar. jeez
csisrip csirip csirip csrip

did i mention csirip?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Honest Forum crushes, who are yours?