or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside - Page 13

post #301 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBeckham
I WANT THEM!!! PLEASE!!

NO! NO! NO!

We all know you pay 30% off or full retail. This is too much of a deal for you. :P :P :P
post #302 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell
I have sz 28 dark clearwater bobbys

sz 29 cowgirl destroyed bobbys
I want them please!
post #303 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigiStylist
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBeckham
I WANT THEM!!! PLEASE!!

NO! NO! NO!

We all know you pay 30% off or full retail. This is too much of a deal for you. :P :P :P
NO IT'S NOT, I WANT THEM!
post #304 of 320
post #305 of 320
Joey Big T Clearwater in size 32 for $78

Paige LC in 27 for $89

Diesel Riden in 29 for $48

Earnest Sewn Hefner in 25 for $54

Oy.
post #306 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani
Joey Big T Clearwater in size 32 for $78

Paige LC in 27 for $89

Diesel Riden in 29 for $48

Earnest Sewn Hefner in 25 for $54

Oy.
It will show stuff, but won't go in cart. I want the crystal Sevens.
post #307 of 320
When will this all stop??????? I am going broke sitting here all day watching for sales. I noticed they just had COH wraps and stuff up...I actually scored the fleece deep v sweater, and a cream cardigan...This is MAD>>>>>>IT HAS GOT TO END!!!!!
Someone help.............I am fading from all this crazy shopping.......
post #308 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin
When will this all stop??????? I am going broke sitting here all day watching for sales. I noticed they just had COH wraps and stuff up...I actually scored the fleece deep v sweater, and a cream cardigan...This is MAD>>>>>>IT HAS GOT TO END!!!!!
Someone help.............I am fading from all this crazy shopping.......

hahahah me too!!!
I love it its like a rush!
post #309 of 320
I keep checking but find nothing in my size (30-32 TR) - so no shopping for me.
post #310 of 320
Crap, everything is sold out
post #311 of 320
Just keep checking or refreshing I got some cheap seven this morning
post #312 of 320
Oooh, what did you get? And for how much?
post #313 of 320
I've been refreshing steadily today too, and still nothing for me yet. I think this is a sign that I need to give up!
post #314 of 320
ummm, what link or page should we be refreshing? i havent seen any SFAMK or COH listed, and only the same 2 pairs of TR listed.
post #315 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaetee
ummm, what link or page should we be refreshing? i havent seen any SFAMK or COH listed, and only the same 2 pairs of TR listed.
They were just popping up randomly, and they sell really fast too. If any 7FAM or COH go on sale there will be a link to the brand in the sale section.
post #316 of 320
I stayed on seven page and refreshed and got some cheap sevens a hour or two ago
post #317 of 320
off topic-did anybody notice they number of pages went down from 22 to 13?
post #318 of 320
Yes, I think they increased the number of posts per page from 15 to 25, or something like that, so the number of pages was reduced.
post #319 of 320
was there any Sammys?
post #320 of 320
I'm pretty sure there weren't any Sammys. I would have gotten them if they had any!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside