or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside - Page 5

post #101 of 320
I do I do I do!!!! Want the 28 Dark Bobby that is....
post #102 of 320
I just let it go gor you
post #103 of 320
OK, I'm letting it go now. Keep refreshing!
post #104 of 320
not showing up ...yet
post #105 of 320
anyone grab a 27 that they don't want? i am looking to buy my friend a pair for her b-day
post #106 of 320
It takes a bit
post #107 of 320
Yeah, it really does. I've been refreshing for like a half hour here for some sevens that ttramell released for me.
post #108 of 320
Does anyone know if Shopbop ever takes a break for the night or if they keep updating 24/7...sorry I'm new at shopping online. I tried to look on the website but they only had phone hours. Just wanted to know if I will be able to pull myself away from the refresh button on my computer!!!
post #109 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittney85111
Does anyone know if Shopbop ever takes a break for the night or if they keep updating 24/7...sorry I'm new at shopping online. I tried to look on the website but they only had phone hours. Just wanted to know if I will be able to pull myself away from the refresh button on my computer!!!
Tigi told me she thought that they close at 6:00central time.
post #110 of 320
The 28s are up now!! GO!!
post #111 of 320
I see the clearwaters
post #112 of 320
I'm having problems with my cart too.
post #113 of 320
Thanks, Jennifer. Only 25 minutes left then...

I didn't get those 28's...i hope someone did, i must have been .3 seconds too late because i could see them but not buy them!
post #114 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittney85111
Thanks, Jennifer. Only 25 minutes left then...

I didn't get those 28's...i hope someone did, i must have been .3 seconds too late because i could see them but not buy them!
me too. they are gone!
post #115 of 320
this is ridiculous...I'm going to get fired
I'm refreshing literally every 7 -10 seconds...I need a LIFE!

sorry..just venting a bit
post #116 of 320
if anyone sees a 26 in bobby medium premium stretch, will you put it in your cart for me please? or a joey 26?
post #117 of 320
I need to get off computer I have mad like 1000 posts today
post #118 of 320
If anybosy gets anything 50 or cheaper in size 28,29 or 30 let me knww
post #119 of 320
lol tiff...addict!

the girl on the phone said the system refreshes every 45 minutes, & when someone releases something from their cart it can take up to 45 minutes for it to be on inventory.

but one of the things in my cart never came back and she was the one who made me release it so she could add it to my order over the phone!
post #120 of 320
ok...I'm going to keep going until @ 5pm PST so I'll let you know if I score any 29's or 30s'
post #121 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell
If anybosy gets anything 50 or cheaper in size 28,29 or 30 let me knww
me too
post #122 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by kala36
this is ridiculous...I'm going to get fired
I'm refreshing literally every 7 -10 seconds...I need a LIFE!

sorry..just venting a bit
kala can you do a 31 in Joey Rigid? I bought some cowgirl destroyed earlier today.
post #123 of 320
The people at shopbop think I am nuts I HAVE CALLED EIGHT TIMES IN LAST TWENTY_FOUR HOURS
post #124 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell
The people at shopbop think I am nuts I HAVE CALLED EIGHT TIMES IN LAST TWENTY_FOUR HOURS
haha ttramell! that's devotion to denim
post #125 of 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell
The people at shopbop think I am nuts I HAVE CALLED EIGHT TIMES IN LAST TWENTY_FOUR HOURS
Haha nah they are cool. I called earlier & they cut me a deal on shipping since I had several orders.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › HURRY!!! Sales at shopbop.com direct link inside