2. Dior Homme 17.5cm Ink Me.
3. Yes, worth it. Dior >>>>>> all other denim.
4. I've only bought Diors recently, so $500-ish on average lately. :(
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
1)What is the most $ you have spent on a single pair of jeans?
2)What kind of jeans were they?
3)Looking back, are you still glad you made the purchase, or do you regret it?
4)How much do you typically pay for a pair of jeans?
2. True Religion Bobby Pioneer Super T
3. They are my favorite pair that I own so I can say that I do not regret it
4. varies, if i like them, i'll buy them
I'm not even kidding. Got them from Plato's Closet - mostly trash, but some treasures. This was a few years back, though, so I dunno if Versace is even worth anything now. They were used, but about 3 different sites concluded they were legit. Too bad they were ugly as sin, so I just sold them.
2. diesel thanaz 660Q
3. i love this fit,my first diesel skinny jean.even made in tunisia not italy.
4. 100-200usd (from diesel viker to black gold nimis carrot,thepphar 880r,nudie slim,to now this thanaz 660Q).actually i'm feel something wired after compared my first 660Q with retail store same model,then i choose refund the first one purchased on taobao.com then buy again from ssense.com 500usd total freeship to WW,today i got this new pairs,I love it.