or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Southmoonunder.com Authenticity Double-Check
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Southmoonunder.com Authenticity Double-Check

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I just got these in today and I am almost 100% sure they are real. I just want to make sure they sell absolute authentics before I recommend them to anyone..... by the way... I thought Joey's ran big.... mine were smaller than my bobbys!



post #2 of 23
real!
post #3 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyn106
real!
Agreed, those are real.
post #4 of 23
I'm glad you posted this banana, I was still wondering about them. I didn't order before since no one knew but luckily they still have some stuff I want!!
post #5 of 23
Just so you're more reassured - South Moon Under is listed as an authentic dealer on the True Religion Website ( the location is given as Berlin, MD, and that's the contact adress given on South Moon Under's website ).
post #6 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzy
Just so you're more reassured - South Moon Under is listed as an authentic dealer on the True Religion Website ( the location is given as Berlin, MD, and that's the contact adress given on South Moon Under's website ).
Thanks!! I'm too lazy & didn't even look Looks like you are good banana.
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
awesome, now I have to decide whether I like them or not... Im not sure they look that flattering on me
post #8 of 23
We are our own worst critic Post a pic, we'll tell you how they look.
post #9 of 23
Thread Starter 
Okay Ill post one up in a few, Im getting ready for schoolio
post #10 of 23
Thread Starter 

post #11 of 23
Look good...
post #12 of 23
IMO, they are a tad too tight right now, but don't dry them and they will be perfect, they will stretch.
post #13 of 23
Looks good! Are those rigid or stretch?
post #14 of 23
I think they look good on you!!
post #15 of 23
Thread Starter 
they are rigid. In y'alls experience with rigid joeys are they pretty snug at first?
post #16 of 23
Definately at first but they will stretch out very nicely.
post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
awesome, they have stressed pretty nicely already. WAYYYYYYYYY better than when I first put those suckers on. I'd take another picture to show you but its just such a pain in the ass
post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana311
awesome, they have stressed pretty nicely already. WAYYYYYYYYY better than when I first put those suckers on. I'd take another picture to show you but its just such a pain in the ass
Banana,

I dont have any TR's - The one pair I tried on were fakes ( I didnt know ) and they didnt fit at all. Do they make TR's with any stretch to them? What style would you say has the most stretch to them?

Thanks in advance for your opinion!
post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 
As far as I know they make stretch in all of the styles....but you might want to check that out..lol. I have joeys, bobbys and sammys and the only ones that are stretch are the bobbys and they are personally my favorite style.
post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana311
As far as I know they make stretch in all of the styles....but you might want to check that out..lol. I have joeys, bobbys and sammys and the only ones that are stretch are the bobbys and they are personally my favorite style.
Thanks Banana!
I'll try the bobbys on next time I go to saks
Last time I went they hardly had anything there

I LOVE the look of TR but they seem harder to come by than 7s for some reason.
post #21 of 23
Real, South Moon Under is a B&M store in the Philly area with other locations in MD and a few others states I believe. I personally hate going into that store as it's all Main Line girls 9-18 (any one from this area like antik_freak, etc knows what these girls are like) whining to their moms to buy them this and that and then complaining obnoxiously loud.


Sorry for that aside, but don't worry, they are real
post #22 of 23
Thread Starter 
thats a relief because I got them for a pretty good deal
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana311
thats a relief because I got them for a pretty good deal
I ordered some SFAM from their sale and they cancelled my order. I'm glad to hear yours worked out though . . . I think they look good!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › Southmoonunder.com Authenticity Double-Check