or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

dieselofmiami - Page 2  

post #26 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledregrets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryce
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledregrets
I don't know what ZATHANRULES deal is with dieselofmiami, it seems to be the only person he trashes, maybe some personal stuff left undone? I have used dieselofmiami for all the diesels except one pair. I can't walk down the street and hit the big sales so I have to go through him and every pair has been authentic. Two pairs which were from his personal collection that did not fit him anymore. He responds back in minutes on e-mails and sent those 2 pairs out the same day I ordered them. He has been very nice. He states the defects to the jeans if they have some. I just bought the Levan's from him and they were perfect, no defects at all. I dont know what the deal is, but I know many people on here and especially blm14 can say they have been happy with the jeans from him and that they are authentic. This bashing though of people who have been great authentic sellers is getting ridiculous.
owned, very owned. I agree with this fully.
I was having a problem replying to this and other topics. Anyone having the same problem? maybe a PhpBB glitch.


Let's get some things straight here.

IDCMIA is NOT DieselofMiami

Raul has nothing to do with IDCMIA ( Cesar and Scott). I met all those guys personally in Miami in 2004 there is no way they can be the same person / company although they sometimes source from the same place and they are all from Cental America.

I Bought more than 200 jeans again MORE THAN 200 PIECES only from Dieselofmiami without a problem.

I deal also with ItalianDepot ( Only Rame 80z I got 50 pieces) without a problem although I talk to Carlos not Fausto.

Raul from Dieselof Miami is the best among those guys. Very honest, a good person and hard working. He also is finishing college so I don't think it is fair to LIE about him.

Zathan do you have any proof of all those things you write ?or are you busy meeting those Diesel executives all the time?.... yeah right

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
owned, very owned. I agree with this fully. There is no need to talk bad about people like this on this forum. It is lame.
post #27 of 31
I am looking at my 2003 paypal statement in front of my face. Like I said earlier, I dont care if these people are the same or not. I have no intention of reporting their actions to ebay either way. I dont know why there is such a push to defend these guys on this forum. I still believe there are people out there making a cut of the profits. There is no other explanation. For god's sake, people have been downright saying that ebay sellers are better than buying from stores--that's what I disagree with. But c'mon, if you want to wear clothes with no belt loops or ripped hems cause you wanna save 30 bucks, I guess thats your problem, but dont push everyone to accept less than perfect items.
post #28 of 31
I see where you are coming from, but my jeans from him are not missing any pieces to them(belt loops etc...) He was a trusted seller and I enjoyed dealing business with him. I cannot afford stuff from the store because I just bought a new amp for my guitar. I also live very far from a store. Believe me dude if I had the money I would go get it from the store, but even you would get a pair that had a flaw that wasnt noticable for 80 bucks you would buy them too.
post #29 of 31
I know amps can be expensive and believe me, after buying my drum set, I was flat broke. I hope you have better luck than me with the music thing. I had to give it up for my career, kinda wish I didnt, but thats life
post #30 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
I dont know why there is such a push to defend these guys on this forum.
Because we've had positive experiences. If you heard someone badmouthing your favorite restaurant based not on having eaten there, but because they assume that the chef used to cook for some other restaurant which he hated, would you let that go? We like dieselofmiami because he provides a good service. Maybe there are circumstances under which his prices or items are less than optimal, but I for one am more comfortable with MORE options rather than less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
I still believe there are people out there making a cut of the profits. There is no other explanation.
You mean some of us who defend him are getting paid by him? LOL I cant speak for everyone else, but I would love it if raul paid me. I've given him enough money, it'd be nice to get some in return. Anyways, he's not paying me. I know he's not paying dave either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
For god's sake, people have been downright saying that ebay sellers are better than buying from stores--that's what I disagree with.
Well, as an employee of diesel, it makes sense that you would want to attack anyone who makes people able to get jeans outside the regular retail channels because it robs your employer of funds. On the other hand, it kind of prevents you from being a disinterested party (i mean disinterested in the dictionary definition, not the common usage where it is used interchangeably with 'uninterested'). Look, pal, that's capitolism. If there is a legal route for things to be obtained cheaper then people will do it. If you owned a hardware store, would you intentionally pay 50% more for the same product from one distributor when you could get it cheaper from another? Of course not. This is the nature of the capitolist system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
dont push everyone to accept less than perfect items.
We are free agents & consumers. Nobody here is forcing anyone to buy anything from anyone. All us dieselofmiami defends have done is tell of OUR OWN EXPERIENCES. People can buy jeans from whomever they wish, whenever they wish. When I get jeans for people I charge a fee because I have to haul ass downtown to get them, stand in line at the post office, etc so its not like I have a problem with people being willing to pay MORE for a better product. On the other hand, if people want to pay less, that's their right.

This thread has ceased adding value. Locked!
post #31 of 31
check it out, we just wrote up a blog post about DieselofMiami on our blog about Designer Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
This thread is locked