or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What TR's do you have?!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
I'm up to 11...I'll list em in a few....I'm just curious what all everyone else has too. I like almost everything I come across....so if you saw my other post, like I said....TR is my weakness...haha. So how many and what styles?!
post #2 of 24
My TR.
Joey Ashbury
Joey Miss Groovy
Joey Destroyed
Joey Stretch Dark Vintage
Joey BigT Medium Miner
Joey BigT Cowgirl Destroyed
Sammy Medium Premium
Sammy Old Multi

Next up: Hopefully..Joey Rainbow Pathcwork??
post #3 of 24
Mine is pathetic right now

Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Super Lite Vintage
Bobby Cowgirl Destroyed
post #4 of 24
I too have the TR weakness Thedj
I have:
Joey Dark Clearwater
Bobby Big t med clearwater
Pink big t joey cords
Sammy Old multi Pony express
Sammy Dark Pony express
Sammy Ranch handsand
Joey Black destroyed
Joey woodstock
Joey regular destroyed
Bobby dark vintage
Bobby medium vintage
Joey Cowgirl destroyed
Joey dark cowgirl destroyed
hmmm...that is a lot...I never noticed until I wrote it down...
Oh...well you can never have to many fabulous jeans can you... I love the rainbows too Luv...they are sooo cute!! Good luck getting those.
post #5 of 24
Sammy crop super lt vintage (on the way)
Sammy crop bleach
Sammy crop med clearwater
Sammy dk pony express
Sammy med pony express
Sammy med premium (maybe want to sell)
Sammy ranch hand
Bobby big t med clearwater
Joey dk cowgirl
Joey rainbow cowgirl
Joey rainbow patchwork med clearwater
Joey med clearwater (want to sell)
Joey med h/s embroidery butterfly (bloomies exclusive)
Joey dk miner
Joey skirt dk vintage

Bobby lt bullet (sold)
Sammy dk premium (sold)
post #6 of 24
I just got my first tr's
bobby in dark pony xpress
and the next week , joey in rinse
now I really want the joey rainbow pockets!
post #7 of 24
Joey Medium Premium
Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Bleached
Emily Medium Hand Sand
ON THE WAY....Sammy Dark Premium
JUST SOLD...Sammy Old Multi Medium Pony Express (too big )

Just bought some Bobby Medium Premium for hubby
post #8 of 24
Thread Starter 
Okay my turn my turn! Haha

Well I did just get rid of:

Joey Black Vintage
Teddy
Bobby Light Destroyed

BUT I do have:

Joey Big T Rainbow Muddy Waters
Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Big T Muddy Waters
Joey Big T Cowboy Destroyed
Joey Blk/Wht Snakeskin Dark Destroyed
Joey Burg. Snakeskin Dark Vintage
Joey Cowboy Destroyed
Joey Super Destroyed
Joey Three Fingers Med Clearwater
Joey Leather Flap Light Destroyed
Joey Blk/Wht Snakeskin Light Destroyed
post #9 of 24
I am fairly new to TR so, my collection is quite small . . .

joey med miner
joey dk clearwater
bobby dk pony

but, I hope to add more soon -
post #10 of 24
I am such a nerd, I feel if I have too many of the same brand/style of jeans, my other jeans wont get worn and will feel lonley
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimek44
I am such a nerd, I feel if I have too many of the same brand/style of jeans, my other jeans wont get worn and will feel lonley
I kinda have a relationship with my jeans too... I just don't ever consider their feelings!
post #12 of 24
MEstarting in order purchased)

Joey Medium Vintage
Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Sand Premium
Joey Black Destroyed
Bobby Medium Destroyed
Joey Leather Flap Destroyed
Jimmy Sherpa Jacket in Medium Clearwater
Joey GROOVY(on the way!)
post #13 of 24
okay mines pathetic but you have to keep in mind I am 14 and living on 72 bucks a month...

Sammy Dark Premium...and they are too big. I'm still gonna wear them anyway!
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by missmk
okay mines pathetic but you have to keep in mind I am 14 and living on 72 bucks a month...

Sammy Dark Premium...and they are too big. I'm still gonna wear them anyway!
6 month rule
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasntme
Mine is pathetic right now

Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Super Lite Vintage
Bobby Cowgirl Destroyed
Add Bobby Med Pony Express I just bought
post #16 of 24
Some of you need to go and seek help!!!
post #17 of 24
joey med destoryed 36(looking to sell)
joey med destroyed 34
joey dark destroyed
big rig dark
joey big t muddy water
joey big t natural muddy water ( just bought w/ the rip)
joey big t cowboy big t
bobby black destroyed (selling)
bobby med destoryed (selling but on hold for someone)
andy 812 (selling but on hold for someone)



i think that is about it
post #18 of 24
Mens
Joey Dark Vintage
Billy Medium Vintage

Womens
Joey Big T Silver Metallic Rinse 25 (For Sale!)
post #19 of 24
Now .. how about this... how many of them where not purchased from ebay or third party people / companies lol. I have never bought anything off of ebay.. i guess im to impatient to wait for something.

Well the jeans I have are:

Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Light Cowboy Destroyed
Joey Bit T Muddywaters Multicolor
post #20 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kam1645
Now .. how about this... how many of them where not purchased from ebay or third party people / companies lol. I have never bought anything off of ebay.. i guess im to impatient to wait for something.

Well the jeans I have are:

Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Light Cowboy Destroyed
Joey Bit T Muddywaters Multicolor

WHAT!!! I'm disapointed you only have 3 and have a major DISCOUNT, START USING IT!!

I wanna see you with 5 more by the end of the month, and thats an order!
post #21 of 24
oh and i have super destroyed on the way
post #22 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasntme
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasntme
Mine is pathetic right now

Joey Dark Vintage
Joey Super Lite Vintage
Bobby Cowgirl Destroyed
Add Bobby Med Pony Express I just bought
Joey cowgirl
post #23 of 24
I just bought the Joey Rainbow Cowgirls from NM's last call sale! Woo hoo! I'm sooo excited... can't wait for them to ship!

I almost got the Sammys from Shopbop but realized the price wasn't low enough for me, so I'm gonna hold out... still pining after Sammys in a 25 though!

I'm a relative TR newbie... the only pair I currently own is Joey Medium Vintage (rigid). But I've decided I'm gonna stop buying Sevens and COH and concentrate just on TR
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by darlinanna
I just bought the Joey Rainbow Cowgirls from NM's last call sale! Woo hoo! I'm sooo excited... can't wait for them to ship!

I almost got the Sammys from Shopbop but realized the price wasn't low enough for me, so I'm gonna hold out... still pining after Sammys in a 25 though!

I'm a relative TR newbie... the only pair I currently own is Joey Medium Vintage (rigid). But I've decided I'm gonna stop buying Sevens and COH and concentrate just on TR
I debated on the Sammys on shopbop for the last few hours and finally took it out of my shopping cart. But now i kinda want it again. Im having serious problems today.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans