or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

italiandepot  

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
isnt dieselofmiami same as italiandepot?
post #2 of 29

Re: italiandepot

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonyung
isnt dieselofmiami same as italiandepot?
Nope. Dieselofmiami is Raul Belini and ItalianDepot is Fausto Martinez. I suppose it is possible that they work together somehow, but I've gotten jeans from both of them and their names and mailing addresses are different. Q.E.D.
post #3 of 29
they are italian? From where do they get their stock?
post #4 of 29
they are not Italian. They get their stuff from the Diesel factories that throw out their defected jeans. So, even the jeans that are supposedly perfect have defects. I dont think they are very knowledgable about diesel jeans, they just rake up the dough from all the suckers who think they are buying first quality.

And if you listen to the people on this forum, you would think they were gods. Sorry guys, but why should I pay $150 for moorix 881 from these chumps, when I can go to the store and get the same jeans, not defected, try them on, see if I like them, get them right away with no hassles and a return policy, for only $159!!!!!!!
post #5 of 29
where can i go and buy stuffs in large quantity like they do?
post #6 of 29
go to miami... I hear that is changing though, as they will be moving their operations elsewhere. [mod edit- disrespectful tone]
post #7 of 29
do you know where to? Do you know how i can call up their distribution center in italy? Is their address/ number listed somewhere...just cant find it at all...
post #8 of 29
I think Mexico but they have been waiting for some kind of Nafta type thing to clear or to be renewed so they can ship to Mexico and have the stuff come to the US from there. Hey, wont that be great? Dont be suprised if Juan and Raul--by the way, they both used to be one seller, then they branched out--move to Mexico. They speak spanish..they can make it there.
post #9 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboonut
do you know where to? Do you know how i can call up their distribution center in italy? Is their address/ number listed somewhere...just cant find it at all...
Hey what even happened with your ebay sales of those clerbys (clerbies?)
post #10 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Quote:
Originally Posted by baboonut
do you know where to? Do you know how i can call up their distribution center in italy? Is their address/ number listed somewhere...just cant find it at all...
Hey what even happened with your ebay sales of those clerbys (clerbies?)
i thought i was going to make a loss so it's better i pull them out of ebay...if someone bought it at the 89.95 i listed i'd have to pay the fees to ebay and to paypal etc etc so i will make a loss hence pulled them off...
post #11 of 29
You should have done what I used to do: Free shipping if you bid within the first 24 hours!....they would squirm to be the first to bid. In some auctions, I had like 12 bidders in the first day alone--and the best part is that most of the time the people who bid first almost ended up losing to somebody who bid last second and didnt get the free shipping--i would say it raised the price of my items at least 40%
post #12 of 29
i've never seen that sort of strategy...thanks for the tips anyhow
post #13 of 29
Yeah, i'm suprised no one noticed. I used to sell alot of diesel jeans as well and used this same tactic to get people to buy. The trick is to offer it only for domestic shipping, then, all the international bidders will have to wait till the last second and it throws off the domestic bidders lovely. I love manipulating ebay.
post #14 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
Yeah, i'm suprised no one noticed. I used to sell alot of diesel jeans as well and used this same tactic to get people to buy. The trick is to offer it only for domestic shipping, then, all the international bidders will have to wait till the last second and it throws off the domestic bidders lovely. I love manipulating ebay.
Ahh...so you did sell diesel jeans too in ebay...no wonder mate....
post #15 of 29
Raul has supplied me with some great jeans. That maybe had a defect not even you could point out. Two of the pairs were from his own personal collection he out grew(one of the pairs was an x-rotucks) and they were both great pairs of jeans that fit great. I like their stuff and the newer pairs like the levans he is selling for like 135 unlike the are in the diesel stores that are over 200.
post #16 of 29
Raul is quite a cool guy. Gave me very good deal on some jeans and if it's fine by me i'm not concerned what others think about my jeans. He's got great plan for this year too from what i've heard and i dont think if diesel do not auction their jeans off in miami anymore he will e affected.
post #17 of 29
What kind of plan does he have?
post #18 of 29
Raul? [mod edit - flamebaiting]
post #19 of 29
I don't know what your problem is with him and i don't really care. The guy is sincere, his jeans are new and authentic plus they arrive very fast. I'm just saying from my experience. Not advertising for him nor defending him. You cant expect me to trash him when he has serve me well. Have fun in your 'clubs' .
post #20 of 29
You do realize that both dieselofmiami and italiandepot were one and the same at one point. Their original name was icd*** (i think it changed a couple of times after that) Then they got suspended, and two accounts conveniently surfaced selling the same exact things. Here's the thing though. All anyone has to do is tell ebay that these people are operating under a different name, and their accounts will be suspended. Thats the policy--in fact, they have a link where you can specifically report situations like this. However, it is not my style to infringe on the business of others and I definetely am no snitch.
post #21 of 29
Whats your deal with them dude. They sell great jeans for good prices and the jeans are authentic, and ya they might have minor flaws, and some flaws not even you could spot. Not everyone has the money you do to buy a new pair of jeans whenever you want for 100+. You also live somewhere you can go 5 minutes down the road and find great sales, as I cannnot here.
post #22 of 29
I think just ZATHANSRULE gave the general public some extra information we didn't know before, if there are minor flaws (even the tiniest) he should state them in his auction (he does state the obvious flaws). This could be a huge deciding factor if I was to purchase a pair from "dieselofmiami" or a pair at Nordstrom.
post #23 of 29
I think he also gives opinion why he stops selling in ebay anymore. Should I say dieselofmiami and italiandepot were his rival?
post #24 of 29
oh please. My profit margin was always bigger than theirs. I can guarantee that. At one point I was selling over 100 items a week. None of my jeans were defective or had any flaws and they all had Bloomys or Macys tags, so everyone knew what they were getting. I'll tell you this--ebay has made it very difficult to sell anything anymore with extremely high ebay and paypal fees. Plus they dont give any real incentives to good sellers. I had 100% positive feedback plus people wrote letters to ebay on my behalf, but ebay doesnt care--they just want their money. I dont want to release my old screename because one day I might open up a new one and it is too risky to let anyone know. So, as far as them being my competition--when I look at their auctions and figure out their costs, I find that by percentage their profit margin was far smaller than mine, so therefore in theory I could make more than them in a heartbeat. But with 2 full time jobs, and 5 graduate courses, I guess my measly 85k a year will have to cut it.
post #25 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
oh please. My profit margin was always bigger than theirs. I can guarantee that. At one point I was selling over 100 items a week. None of my jeans were defective or had any flaws and they all had Bloomys or Macys tags, so everyone knew what they were getting. I'll tell you this--ebay has made it very difficult to sell anything anymore with extremely high ebay and paypal fees. Plus they dont give any real incentives to good sellers. I had 100% positive feedback plus people wrote letters to ebay on my behalf, but ebay doesnt care--they just want their money. I dont want to release my old screename because one day I might open up a new one and it is too risky to let anyone know. So, as far as them being my competition--when I look at their auctions and figure out their costs, I find that by percentage their profit margin was far smaller than mine, so therefore in theory I could make more than them in a heartbeat. But with 2 full time jobs, and 5 graduate courses, I guess my measly 85k a year will have to cut it.
Well sounds like your set. I guess you could be my personal supplier then eh? I can't drive 4 hours every weekend to go get a pair of jeans, but with you living so close to them you could hook me up. Do you sell the jeans for a decent price?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
This thread is locked