or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Fake Diesel's for Fake Prices
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Fake Diesel's for Fake Prices

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Hello I don't sell wholesale, but I buy diesels. But I am also poor. So I was wondering if there was a good place to buy fake diesel's at fake prices. Meaning they don't try to push them off as real. But say "these are fakes but they look real and are not expensive. here buy them." and I say "sure you got my size 34/34." Thanks cool forum. Intresting arguments.

Also is this wise to buy fakes to wear. Whats the big differances other than the price.

Nickelus Czar
post #2 of 17

Re: Fake Diesel's for Fake Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelusczar
Hello I don't sell wholesale, but I buy diesels. But I am also poor. So I was wondering if there was a good place to buy fake diesel's at fake prices. Meaning they don't try to push them off as real. But say "these are fakes but they look real and are not expensive. here buy them." and I say "sure you got my size 34/34." Thanks cool forum. Intresting arguments.

Also is this wise to buy fakes to wear. Whats the big differances other than the price.

Nickelus Czar
I would not recommend that you do this. If you are poor, your LEGITIMATE choices are: 1) Buy something which is a legit brand but is actually cheaper. Levi's are very nice jeans and you can get them from many places for less than $30/pair. Also check out a brand sold at urban outfitters called BDG, 2) Buy a pair of used diesels. They're
just as nice, but not as expensive, 3) Try and buy real diesels for cheap via ebay. You've got to be careful here, as there are always fakes and you dont want to end up buying a fake for the price of a real. You don't want to end up buying a fake at all.

Its just plain wrong to buy fake clothing, knowing its fake. You're hurting the sales of the company whose copyright is being stolen, and helping to push american dollars to china via blackmarket routes which hurts the overall economy (assuming of course you're in the US). To be honest when you say
Quote:
these are fakes but they look real and are not expensive
you're fooling yourself. First off, none of the fakes look real. You can tell they're fakes. They're a lower quality product. They also wont feel as nice or last as long. So you'll end up having to buy new ones sooner which means in the long run it'll end up not saving you much. Plus you'll look really foolish sporting the obvious fakes.

Trust me, anything that you buy that's fake is NOT going to look nearly as good on you even as something which is real but less expensive.
post #3 of 17
Thread Starter 

You are quite right. Thank you.

Good sugestions
First of all I not really poor just cheap(which is probely a bad quality when dealing with jeans)

Second were is the best and safe place to get used diesels (I didn't even know you could do that) or good price on new diesels.

Third I didn't even think about
[/quote]
You're hurting the sales of the company whose copyright is being stolen

Fakes just seem to have sliped in as a legitmate market. (question could you get in trouble for selling fake even if you tell people there not the real thing?)

Nickelus
post #4 of 17
hey nick, I have bought two used pairs of real diesels from a legit seller on ebay by the name dieselofmiami, and it was under $100 and he is a nice guy. I would see what he has. You could also try italiandepot but i have not found huge discounted prices. They have been authentic jeans, but at the same store price. So i would check that out.
post #5 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottledregrets
hey nick, I have bought two used pairs of real diesels from a legit seller on ebay by the name dieselofmiami, and it was under $100 and he is a nice guy. I would see what he has. You could also try italiandepot but i have not found huge discounted prices. They have been authentic jeans, but at the same store price. So i would check that out.
For the record, italiandepot's prices are still below the stores. He had a pair of rumbum 888 for $114, and they are $140 from urbanoutfitters and about $160 in bloomingdales. So they're discounted, just not a huge lot.
post #6 of 17

Re: You are quite right. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelusczar
Good sugestions
First of all I not really poor just cheap(which is probely a bad quality when dealing with jeans)
Well, I'm also very cheap, but I have lots of authentic diesels. I buy them on sale or on ebay, and almost never pay more than $70 or $80 including shipping. This is about the cost of 2 pairs of levis, or two fake diesels so for my money I'd rather have one real one than two crappy fake ones.

Quote:
Second were is the best and safe place to get used diesels (I didn't even know you could do that) or good price on new diesels.
Ebay is always good. My girlfriend has had luck in consignment shops and thrift stores in NYC (she's a waist size 26 tho LOL).

Quote:
Fakes just seem to have sliped in as a legitmate market. (question could you get in trouble for selling fake even if you tell people there not the real thing?)
Yes you can. In many states, simple possession of a counterfeitted item is a crime, even if you only purchased one piece from someone unknowingly. Selling a fake, no matter what the circumstances or level of your knowledge, is copyright infringement and as such is a crime.
post #7 of 17
I dont know what you are talking about. I have enough money to buy diesel jeans at full price if I want to but I always end up buying jeans for really cheap. Go to Bloomingdales in early Feb. You'll score some for like $15-45 and I'm not even kidding you. Here's an example of prices of jeans I've gotten from Bloomy's / Macys in 2004: (a lot of these I bought several pairs and sold them on ebay for a real good profit)

Tiiner 770 $41 Macys
Tiiner 845 $40 Saks off Fifth
Roody 743, 874, 80r all $27 Bloomingdales
X-rotuck 796 (9 pairs) $15.49 a piece
X-rotuck 80e $12
Diesel Zaf (recently) $85 Bloomingdales with combination of 20% off promotion and my Federated discount

All these jeans were authentic and I didnt have to ask anyone to look at the "microstitching". If you guys are smart shoppers, dont come crying that you wanna buy fakes. Cause at these prices, they're cheaper than fakes
post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
I dont know what you are talking about. I have enough money to buy diesel jeans at full price if I want to but I always end up buying jeans for really cheap. Go to Bloomingdales in early Feb. You'll score some for like $15-45 and I'm not even kidding you. Here's an example of prices of jeans I've gotten from Bloomy's / Macys in 2004: (a lot of these I bought several pairs and sold them on ebay for a real good profit)

Tiiner 770 $41 Macys
Tiiner 845 $40 Saks off Fifth
Roody 743, 874, 80r all $27 Bloomingdales
X-rotuck 796 (9 pairs) $15.49 a piece
X-rotuck 80e $12
Diesel Zaf (recently) $85 Bloomingdales with combination of 20% off promotion and my Federated discount

All these jeans were authentic and I didnt have to ask anyone to look at the "microstitching". If you guys are smart shoppers, dont come crying that you wanna buy fakes. Cause at these prices, they're cheaper than fakes
You can brag about the deals you've made, but believe it or not, not everyone has a Macys, Saks or Bloomingdales where they live. Those of us who live in NYC and have the time to go to stores frequently and find deals are the lucky few. Please be respectful of other people.

Also tell me where you got x-rotuck 796s for $15.49.
post #9 of 17
Yeah I know what you mean blm. I went to school in Iowa, in a little hick town. There wasn't a Nordstrom's, Macy's, Bloomys, etc. We had a Younkers and a Von Maur and they sucked. eBay or online deals were a much better option than the rare 4 hour trip to Chicago. But now that I'm back home in San Diego, I am waiting for the well after Christmas deals at all the department and rack stores. Also, if you would like to get rid of any of those X-Rotucks I could take one off your hands.
post #10 of 17
I'd take all your x-rotucks - double your money got yourself a bargain there.
post #11 of 17
I got them last February, after Bloomingdales practically couldnt give them away. I actually had a really hard time selling them for anything over $80 and it didnt help that 3 of them were size 34 x 32. Why is that the least popular size in the world? Does any other seller realize this too? I can hardly ever sell any size 34's in anything!!!
post #12 of 17
That's funny.. after reading all the articles and hearing all the news of America being overweight, I would expect jeans in size 34 to be hot sellers
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZATHANSRULE
I got them last February, after Bloomingdales practically couldnt give them away. I actually had a really hard time selling them for anything over $80 and it didnt help that 3 of them were size 34 x 32. Why is that the least popular size in the world? Does any other seller realize this too? I can hardly ever sell any size 34's in anything!!!
Haha, I am a size 34x32, it is a rather cunning size if you ask me
post #14 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by stallion
That's funny.. after reading all the articles and hearing all the news of America being overweight, I would expect jeans in size 34 to be hot sellers
Oh and 34 in waist isnt even close to fat.
post #15 of 17
Its better to be a 34 then below a 30 because it is impossible to find sizes online. And 34 is nowhere near fat.
post #16 of 17
i never said 34 was fat, skinny, anorexic, etc..lol. I remember when I was selling on ebay, 34 never sold. I would avoid selling them at one point. I wonder if thats because stores get more 34's or because of the cut of some jeans, people find that the 33's or even the 32's fit them better.
post #17 of 17
Its true I am a 34 I really perfer a 33 because the Rabox strech at the waist and fit perfectly if you are a 34 and buy a 33 waist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Fake Diesel's for Fake Prices