or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's the next most narrow/slim than Zathan?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the next most narrow/slim than Zathan?

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 

So I've looked at the master list and read a few things that people have said and I'm still confused.

What line is like Zathan, but more narrow/slim in every aspect? (mostly thighs to knee and a more narrow bottom opening)

I wear a 33x30 in Zathan btw.


Edited by JF031084 - 6/29/14 at 5:18pm
post #2 of 10
Are you looking for a narrower bootcut style or a slimmer style altogether?

As for bootcut, Zatiny and New-Fanker both fit slightly slimmer with a narrower leg opening than Zathan, if I recall correctly.
post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 


All around. New Fanker seems to be a little bit bigger.

post #4 of 10

I think there is no other brand which designed the outfit than Zathan. They are very much comfortable to wear.

post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post

Are you looking for a narrower bootcut style or a slimmer style altogether?

As for bootcut, Zatiny and New-Fanker both fit slightly slimmer with a narrower leg opening than Zathan, if I recall correctly.

+1

post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 

What if I went to the other extreme, what size would I be in Thavar?

post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF031084 View Post
 

So I've looked at the master list and read a few things that people have said and I'm still confused.

What line is like Zathan, but more narrow/slim in every aspect? (mostly thighs to knee and a more narrow bottom opening)

I wear a 33x30 in Zathan btw.

Zatiny has a smaller leg opening than Zathan and New Fanker has a smaller leg opening than the Zatiny. Sadly i can't pull any of them off as the rise is too low etc. Otherwise i think the New Fanker is perfect.

post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
 

Zatiny has a smaller leg opening than Zathan and New Fanker has a smaller leg opening than the Zatiny. Sadly i can't pull any of them off as the rise is too low etc. Otherwise i think the New Fanker is perfect.


Well I have a pair of 34x30 Zathan and a pair of 33x30 New Fanker and the Zathan leg opens are smaller. The only thing bigger on the Zathan is the bottom opening.

post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JF031084 View Post
 


Well I have a pair of 34x30 Zathan and a pair of 33x30 New Fanker and the Zathan leg opens are smaller. The only thing bigger on the Zathan is the bottom opening.

That's what i was talking about. The opening at the bottom of the leg, not the top.

post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4tt View Post
 

That's what i was talking about. The opening at the bottom of the leg, not the top.

 

"So I've looked at the master list and read a few things that people have said and I'm still confused.

What line is like Zathan, but more narrow/slim in every aspect? (mostly thighs to knee and a more narrow bottom opening)

I wear a 33x30 in Zathan btw."

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's the next most narrow/slim than Zathan?