or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 - Page 26

post #626 of 815


Krayver 834B-$328
post #627 of 815
post #628 of 815
post #629 of 815
post #630 of 815


Tepphar 835L-$328
post #631 of 815
post #632 of 815
post #633 of 815
post #634 of 815


Belther 835F-$298
post #635 of 815
post #636 of 815
post #637 of 815
post #638 of 815
I ordered Thavar 833J, maybe I should of got Tepphar 835L first..... Oh well looks like I need to order 835L soon!!!!! It looks pretty damn nice
post #639 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

I ordered Thavar 833J, maybe I should of got Tepphar 835L first..... Oh well looks like I need to order 835L soon!!!!! It looks pretty damn nice

nice DC! i am excited to your review and fit pics icon_biggrin.gif
post #640 of 815
@Dieselboy786

Thanks for the pictures
post #641 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

I ordered Thavar 833J, maybe I should of got Tepphar 835L first..... Oh well looks like I need to order 835L soon!!!!! It looks pretty damn nice
Good choice, wayyyy better wash than 835L. Probably one of the best blue eyecons ever. Resembles 8NJ back when DNA first launched. What bothered me was that Thavar seems to be getting wider n wider in terms of leg opening. I was looking at 833J today n it looked like a New Fanker. This is why i get my Thavars tapered from my tailor. Thavars come in the best washes but the opeing is so big for a skinny jean
post #642 of 815

Thanks @DieselBoy786 - i hope I got the right size.. I ordered my usual Thavar size which is 29x30.. I know this one has 1% elastane I hope it won't be too big on me!!!

post #643 of 815

@DieselBoy786 between 833z and 833j, which of the two fits looser/tighter? or do they both fit the same? 

post #644 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post

@DieselBoy786
 between 833z and 833j, which of the two fits looser/tighter? or do they both fit the same? 

833J is tighter but thats cuz of the stretch element.ntheyre made slightly tighter n meant to loosen up.
post #645 of 815

@DieselBoy786 thanks for the answer. in other words, theres no need to size down on either of them. 

post #646 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBoy786 View Post



Belther 835F-$298

DieselBoy, which Diesel do you work at? if you do

post #647 of 815

Who ever missed out on DBG 8BT here is the link for the re-release Type 242 in size 32. Available in all European countries. Only one size available.

 

http://store.diesel.com/ie/diesel-black-gold/jeans_cod36539938lw.html

 

post #648 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselBoy786 View Post


Good choice, wayyyy better wash than 835L. Probably one of the best blue eyecons ever. Resembles 8NJ back when DNA first launched. What bothered me was that Thavar seems to be getting wider n wider in terms of leg opening. I was looking at 833J today n it looked like a New Fanker. This is why i get my Thavars tapered from my tailor. Thavars come in the best washes but the opeing is so big for a skinny jean

 

I agree totally! And looking at it again, the shade of blue on 833J also seems to me like a brighter version of the (Zathan) 772 tone, which I like. And yeah, what's with the larger hem on them Thavars, man, especially 833J - they do indeed look like a mini bootcut! Regardless, it is still an amazing jean and IMO, the best Blue Eyecon of the season.

post #649 of 815
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Who ever missed out on DBG 8BT here is the link for the re-release Type 242 in size 32. Available in all European countries. Only one size available.

http://store.diesel.com/ie/diesel-black-gold/jeans_cod36539938lw.html



WOW! Almost sold out! Crazy.
post #650 of 815


Thavar 831U-$1,398
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14