or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 - Page 17

post #401 of 516

Thavar 830P This pair is stunning The Diesel pics doesn't do any justice you have too see it with your own eyes.

 

 

The Patch on the right thigh is done nicely it blends in quite well. I think i am lucky i have a pair that has very small patch i have seen some pairs with huge patch like the one on diesel website.

 

 

The fading on this pair is done nicely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 3D effects are nice. I got my regular Thavar size 31 X 32 for this pair as well it fits nice. I am guessing it will stretch one size more on the waist for this pair if you planning to get this pair size down one from your Thavar size. Enjoy, I will give 9/10 for this pair it's beautifully crafted.


Edited by denim addict - 7/10/14 at 2:19am
post #402 of 516

thank you for the reviews denim addict. the more i see 830P the more i want to put my hands on it. but im not sure if sizing down would work out. i should maybe try finding it in one size down first and try it to see, before purchasing

post #403 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post
 

thank you for the reviews denim addict. the more i see 830P the more i want to put my hands on it. but im not sure if sizing down would work out. i should maybe try finding it in one size down first and try it to see, before purchasing

 

Thanks. Its a stunning pair of jeans, I highly recommend to anyone if they planning to get this pair.

post #404 of 516
yeah, i told you so a few days ago icon_wink.gif its one of the best.
post #405 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit30 View Post

yeah, i told you so a few days ago icon_wink.gif its one of the best.

Yes you & DC told me. I will wear for few hours tomorrow and tell you exactly weather they will stretch out or not so that you can order you correct size if you planning to get them.

post #406 of 516
great! thanks!
post #407 of 516

Thanks for posting all these pix, DA! 830P is nice, but I think the blue tone is a little too similar to 816K, which I already have. Enjoy your new jeans! :)

post #408 of 516
830p and 816k and 817h all have similar color tone... But big difference is the feel of the denim... 816k is standard crispy denim, 817h is thicker and waxy feel, while 830P is super soft and the abrasions are sanded so nicely... It definitely feels like diesel is learning and improving their processes as they evolve...

Awesome photos DA!!! I am thinking about buying 830P after seeing 833z isn't anything too too special.
post #409 of 516

They look amazing!

post #410 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinotto73 View Post
 

Thanks for posting all these pix, DA! 830P is nice.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

830p and 816k and 817h all have similar color tone... But big difference is the feel of the denim... 816k is standard crispy denim, 817h is thicker and waxy feel, while 830P is super soft and the abrasions are sanded so nicely... It definitely feels like diesel is learning and improving their processes as they evolve...

Awesome photos DA!!! I am thinking about buying 830P after seeing 833z isn't anything too too special.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpoop View Post
 

They look amazing!

Thanks guys for the kind words. DC i feel the same regarding 833Z it doesn't look that special. May be we have to wait for better pics.

post #411 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

830p and 816k and 817h all have similar color tone... But big difference is the feel of the denim... 816k is standard crispy denim, 817h is thicker and waxy feel, while 830P is super soft and the abrasions are sanded so nicely...

Thanks for the info, DC!

post #412 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

http://shop.diesel.com/type-242/00SDEKBGDHX.html?dwvar_00SDEKBGDHX_color=8BS#start=1

Looks to be re-issue of 8BT.

I saw these in japan. its the japan made DBG denim. It fits pretty nice, and the texture is really good. Its made in Okayama, Japan, which is famous for denim, and they make some of the limited edition DBG denim

post #413 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Yes you & DC told me. I will wear for few hours tomorrow and tell you exactly weather they will stretch out or not so that you can order you correct size if you planning to get them.

would love to see some worn pics of thavar 830P and 830R.... 

post #414 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekillsslowly View Post
 

would love to see some worn pics of thavar 830P and 830R.... 

Already added the fit pics in what diesel are you wearing today.

post #415 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Already added the fit pics in what diesel are you wearing today.

ah ok thanks.....

 

another pic of thavar 830R...... i think much more fading??!! 

post #416 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekillsslowly View Post
 

ah ok thanks.....

 

another pic of thavar 830R...... i think much more fading??!! 

Ye,s they are much more faded. MIne are just nice.

post #417 of 516

how is it possible that they are so different??!!

post #418 of 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovekillsslowly View Post
 

how is it possible that they are so different??!!

I think with 830R every pair is individual.

post #419 of 516

Thavar 830P looks very nice when the patch is not that big, it is defenitely on my list. Here it is already on sale for 190 EUR http://www.abnorm-shop.de/Diesel-Thavar-0830P:19438.html. L32 W29 32 33 still available. Unfortunately my size 31 is not.

post #420 of 516
980€ thavar icon_eek.gif

Thavar 831U


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36539688rd.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:05pm
post #421 of 516
Thavar 833Z blue eyecon


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36555142sl.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:05pm
post #422 of 516
Belther 835L blue eyecon


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36554812jt.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:06pm
post #423 of 516
Thavar jogg Jeans 609M


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36539850nc.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:07pm
post #424 of 516
Tepphar 835L blue eyecon


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36555130nx.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:07pm
post #425 of 516
Belther 835F


http://store.diesel.com/de/jeans_cod36554810qi.html
Edited by Weenie - 7/16/14 at 9:08pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14