post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

First post here. I have had this Diesel StyleLab jacket since 2003 I think,  I have no idea what the jacket is called and can't find any other like it. The main stand out feature of the jacket is the zip that goes down the back, with a set of strings inside like if it were for a parachute. Any ideas?