or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › i can't believe they discontinued thanaz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

i can't believe they discontinued thanaz

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 

thought it was one of their more popular cuts all time

post #2 of 23
It's not the end of the world bro. Shioner,thavar and now sleenker are also available.
post #3 of 23
Thread Starter 

I know its not the end of the world, I don't even wear that cut haha. I just always assumed it was the most popular cut they made by far, but maybe I am wrong. 

 

 

I've been wearing mainly darron, belther and koolter

post #4 of 23
Thread Starter 

Which one is skinnier Shioner or Thavar?

post #5 of 23
They're all the same if you ask me. Subtle differences in rise, waist stitching etc. but generally all the same.
post #6 of 23
Thread Starter 

Yep thats how I feel about darron and belther, maybe belther is a little tad bit skinnier below the knee

post #7 of 23

I love Shioner...

Hope there is no end for Shioner...

post #8 of 23
Thread Starter 
post #9 of 23

Thanaz never fit right for me.. saggy bum etc etc... Thavar to me has tighter thighs vs Shioner... Shioner also looks a bit more boxy by the waist.. maybe its the illusion w/ the stitchings and stuff.

post #10 of 23
post #11 of 23
I wouldn't say it was their most popular cut of all time, it was just one of the slimmest cut that was available for a long period of time.
I imagine Larkee to be one of the most popular as it appeals to a broader market (not bootcut, not skinny) and I see it everywhere.
post #12 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftvapor View Post

I wouldn't say it was their most popular cut of all time, it was just one of the slimmest cut that was available for a long period of time.
I imagine Larkee to be one of the most popular as it appeals to a broader market (not bootcut, not skinny) and I see it everywhere.

I can't agree more with this! I can find Larkee everywhere Diesel is sold. No Viker, no Thavar, nothing.

post #13 of 23

maybe now larkee is more available but if we are to say 'of all time' i would say zathan.

post #14 of 23

yes, it is really very strange decision. I was a fan thanaz, for many years. I got a book for pre-order on the collection for f/w14. And I do not saw there shioner, maybe this cut will also be discontinued. This is a new trend of diesel.

post #15 of 23

Hey, Aramis, can you please share some photos of that book that you got from F/W 2014 with us? I would really like to take a look at the photos over there!

post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Hey, Aramis, can you please share some photos of that book that you got from F/W 2014 with us? I would really like to take a look at the photos over there!

photo of very poor quality, but I'll try to post some later.

post #17 of 23
*slits wrists*

Haha really though the old thanaz already out are tough to beat anyway, I mean the most recent thanaz washes have kind of sucked.
813z is cool in person though.
post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

maybe now larkee is more available but if we are to say 'of all time' i would say zathan.

 

^^ Agrees with this.

post #19 of 23

well diesel did not push thanaz the same way as they did in 2008/2009/2010. after 2010 they started to bring out the nice washes on tepphar or on cuts you cant waer propper.just imagine a thanaz 880w,881w etc.

the last collections thanaz just came out in normal washes nothing special,like a side kick to the other jeans. imo it was the best way that they quit thanaz,my heart bleeded as i saw them just comming out in normal blue/black washes.

 

salute to thanaz.the jean which was like a signature of my style over the past years. a second skin. a wingman on partys or dates.

 

 

 

i have to stop before i start to cry.....*mi mi mi*

post #20 of 23
Agree with 118i, thanaz washes are not the same as years past. Most of my thanaz are from older seasons, and they are the best of the best.

Now that thanaz is gone 😢, I can really concentrate on new cut sleeker. It fits snug on thigh and has small hem that I like. I'll be broke if I have to buy both cuts.

Farewell thanaz, helloooo sleeker. 😍
post #21 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

Agree with 118i, thanaz washes are not the same as years past. Most of my thanaz are from older seasons, and they are the best of the best.

Now that thanaz is gone 😢, I can really concentrate on new cut sleeker. It fits snug on thigh and has small hem that I like. I'll be broke if I have to buy both cuts.

Farewell thanaz, helloooo sleeker. 😍

+100, but I still hope)

post #22 of 23

I think belther is replace thanaz , i like belther !
 

post #23 of 23

No, and I dont like the back pockets

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › i can't believe they discontinued thanaz