or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sleenker 824P

post #1 of 88
Thread Starter 

Today received sleenker 824p. Its one of the best diesel cuts. And now I can say this is my favorite cut. It reminds me of nudie every day worn. Theyre very soft and have some 3d But the only problem is it is not very good quality for MII. Sorry for the bad quality photos

post #2 of 88
Thread Starter 

 

 

 

 

post #3 of 88

Great fit Aramis and thanks for posting the review!

post #4 of 88
Thread Starter 

thanks buddy! I really love them

post #5 of 88
Super nice aramis. Great fit as well. Sorry to hear that its not good quality for MII.
post #6 of 88
MII jeans but with non-MII price, great!
Are all the sleenker MII jeans without the three color threads logo?
post #7 of 88

Thanks for the review, Aramis! The fit below the knees looks like Tepphar.

post #8 of 88
Really nice aramis!
post #9 of 88

Very nice fit!, but it seems to be quite short?, because i have seen the hem above your ankle?

post #10 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Really nice aramis!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Super nice aramis. Great fit as well. Sorry to hear that its not good quality for MII.

Thank you very much guys!

post #11 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamedbread View Post

MII jeans but with non-MII price, great!
Are all the sleenker MII jeans without the three color threads logo?

later, they will receive a three-color logo, I'm sure. but its not a problem

post #12 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinotto73 View Post
 

The fit below the knees looks like Tepphar.

yes and waist like shioner) 

post #13 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kynhonglongbong View Post
 

Very nice fit!, but it seems to be quite short?, because i have seen the hem above your ankle?

Thank you! they are normal length! do not worry

post #14 of 88
@aramis

Which length did you get and could you measures the inseam? Thanks allot
post #15 of 88

Aramis, great buy! I was expecting your photos soon! Thanks for the review!
I have one more question. Please tell me how do they fit compared to a Thavar? Is the waist still a bit lose? 
I see that the leg opening is very small now which makes me happy, but I hope for the waist to be a bit slimmer as well.

I really want to see photos of the back/back pockets, so if you have time and you don't mind I would like to see some fit pics of that as well. Thanks!

post #16 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

@aramis

Which length did you get and could you measures the inseam? Thanks allot

I will compare the length of tomorrow for you.

post #17 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Aramis, great buy! I was expecting your photos soon! Thanks for the review!
I have one more question. Please tell me how do they fit compared to a Thavar? Is the waist still a bit lose? 
I see that the leg opening is very small now which makes me happy, but I hope for the waist to be a bit slimmer as well.

I really want to see photos of the back/back pockets, so if you have time and you don't mind I would like to see some fit pics of that as well. Thanks!

Thank you very much! If you want a super skinny, you have to get your usual size. Or size up for a more comfortable fit. Theyre like thanaz thavar shioner at the waist

post #18 of 88
Sorry for hijacking thread aramis.

Just tried sleeker in LV diesel. They only have 886z available. Tried 30 & 31w. 30 was tight at upper block but I think it would give after wear. Somewhat of tight on thigh but still comfortable. 31 was comfortable overall, still nice slim look. Wish they have other washes to try.
post #19 of 88

Hi guys! Checking again what happening on denimblog and I was happily surprised how still useful is! Lots of news as usual! :D

 

Well, thanks Aramis to open a thread about Sleenker (824p seems a cool wash indeed) these jeans wear you perfectly!

 

But I'm far more interested on what shoes you can match with this new cut!

 

The little ankle width is a bit worring me, user of thanaz and thavars.

 

 

 

Any opinion/suggestion?

 

 

 

Image below I found on an other thread, show what I mean. These boots look a bit weird under a Sleenker... :S

 

 

post #20 of 88

post #21 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

@aramis

Which length did you get and could you measures the inseam? Thanks allot

hi D. I compared the length thavar and sleenker. And sleenker 2.5 cm
shorter than 811p. but I really not notice it

post #22 of 88
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by marziano View Post
 

Hi guys! Checking again what happening on denimblog and I was happily surprised how still useful is! Lots of news as usual! :D

 

Well, thanks Aramis to open a thread about Sleenker (824p seems a cool wash indeed) these jeans wear you perfectly!

 

But I'm far more interested on what shoes you can match with this new cut!

 

The little ankle width is a bit worring me, user of thanaz and thavars.

 

 

 

Any opinion/suggestion?

 

 

 

Image below I found on an other thread, show what I mean. These boots look a bit weird under a Sleenker... :S

 

 

Theyre not for the big boots. But I think you can try this.

post #23 of 88
Looking good aramis! ....and thanks for the review
post #24 of 88

you amazing aramis/ PLEASE TELL ME DEAR FRIENDS SLEENKER 824 -- JOGG JEANS?????? THEY 92%-COTONE 2% ELASTANE AND 6%POLYESTER/ I THINK IT JOGG

post #25 of 88

Yanek, I don't think that Sleenker is a JOGG Jeans, they are just regular skinny jeans with stretch cotton.

zdenal_cz, that's what I was going to say. The shoes on the picture look a bit like clown shoes! Hahaha.

Aramis, is the fit still the same as the one in Thavar, I mean, I will need my Thavar size, right? I will not need to size up from Thavar?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans