or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Little help from you! Degree thesis on Diesel
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Little help from you! Degree thesis on Diesel

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Hi guys!

 

This march i'm going to graduate in Economics here in Italy!

 

I would like to do a degree thesis on Diesel, in particularly history of the brand, and why not also Renzo's.

 

I already contacted Diesel via website to have the information i need, but they are slow!

 

So, someone of you guys, know some books, newspapers, articols on the internet where i can find some info?

I prefer if it's in english, but it's all good!

 

Thanks in advance for the help!

 

P.S. I already found some books, like

Be stupid from Renzo

XXX years of Diesel communication

Lifestyle brand. Brands that inspires our lives.

 

P.S.2 Sorry for my poor english!

post #2 of 11

You might find the book 'Fifty' interesting.

 

http://books.google.at/books/about/Fifty.html?id=snw3AAAACAAJ&redir_esc=y

 

It contains a lot of information about the history of Diesel.

post #3 of 11

wow good luck!!! would love to see/read your research once you're all done!!!

post #4 of 11

It's really very cool. But I think diesel will not give you information.

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post
 

You might find the book 'Fifty' interesting.

 

http://books.google.at/books/about/Fifty.html?id=snw3AAAACAAJ&redir_esc=y

 

It contains a lot of information about the history of Diesel.

I would love to read that too but I dunno where to find it. Any ideas ?

post #6 of 11

I saw the book in the diesel store

post #7 of 11

Ha. :D Can you please give me the link cause I can't find it? 

 

PS: Oh, the physical Diesel store ? :D

post #8 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daaan View Post
 

You might find the book 'Fifty' interesting.

 

http://books.google.at/books/about/Fifty.html?id=snw3AAAACAAJ&redir_esc=y

 

It contains a lot of information about the history of Diesel.

Thanks!

Damn, there was on yoox few months ago!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

It's really very cool. But I think diesel will not give you information.

 

HR really sucks!

post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post
 

wow good luck!!! would love to see/read your research once you're all done!!!

 

Sure, no problem.

 

Do you know italian? 

post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by 994kaloyan View Post
 

Ha. :D Can you please give me the link cause I can't find it? 

 

PS: Oh, the physical Diesel store ? :D

I saw it in my local store

post #11 of 11

I might be able to help you out a bit! If you want to send me a message :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Little help from you! Degree thesis on Diesel