or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 - Page 27

post #651 of 1068
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

You need any help getting jeans in I can proxy for you and put a lesser price on them. Or if I can help in any way just let me know.

Thank you very much for your help.

post #652 of 1068
I'm happy to help too. Just let me know
post #653 of 1068
Thread Starter 

Thank you very much! really appreciate it guys

post #654 of 1068

hi nobody know the price of sleenker 824 Z i dont find it on internet plz help me thanks

post #655 of 1068
I was in diesel store of düsseldorf yesterday, they had sleenker 824z, but did not Look at the price tag, Sry!
post #656 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSto View Post

I was in diesel store of düsseldorf yesterday, they had sleenker 824z, but did not Look at the price tag, Sry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by streekff28 View Post

hi nobody know the price of sleenker 824 Z i dont find it on internet plz help me thanks
Sleenker 824Z is 239.82 euros.
post #657 of 1068
Aramis that sucks man!!!!! Putin should be focusing on securities of the upcoming Sochi games instead of this stupid policy!!!!
post #658 of 1068
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Aramis that sucks man!!!!! Putin should be focusing on securities of the upcoming Sochi games instead of this stupid policy!!!!

He spent a lot of money on Sochi. And now there's a huge hole in the budget

post #659 of 1068

They have released couple new washes at diesel.com, here's a few

 

BELTHER 828T

 

IAKOP 605L

 

IAKOP 827N

 

KRAYVER 827X

 

LARKEE 828D

 

SAFADO 827V

 

SLEENKER 827K

 

TEPPHAR 827I

 

TEPPHAR 827J

 

THAVAR 75S

 

THAVAR 829B

 

THAVAR 829J  (Only for the Brave ones)

 

THAVAR-NE 606C

 

WAYKEE 829H

post #660 of 1068

yes 3 blue eyecon's still look nice.. Krayver, Belther and Thavar 829b.... I've got to check out Belther and maybe get that one to compare it to 816K. 

post #661 of 1068

whats going with diesel's models?

I think that couple of members here can replace them easilly and make respect to the new season.


Edited by Shlomi - 1/27/14 at 1:12pm
post #662 of 1068
Thread Starter 

I like only 828t

post #663 of 1068
Krayver 827X still looks awesome. icon_smile.gif
post #664 of 1068

Great denim! Can wait for the Belther&Thavar Blue Eye-cons! They are promising!
The darker sleenker looks nice as well, although that colour is considered pretty basic colour(and not so much interesting)

 

Apart from that, whats up with the hair? What is wrong with these people? Why would you wear your hair like that? That's just sad!

post #665 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Great denim! Can wait for the Belther&Thavar Blue Eye-cons! They are promising!
The darker sleenker looks nice as well, although that colour is considered pretty basic colour(and not so much interesting)

 

Apart from that, whats up with the hair? What is wrong with these people? Why would you wear your hair like that? That's just sad!

This!

post #666 of 1068

the hair is 'high fashion' aka ridiculous 

 

none of these washes are a must have for me im afraid.

post #667 of 1068

post #668 of 1068
Ash freerad! You totally beat me to that pic!!
post #669 of 1068

as i said last week, freeradical82 always comes out with the sharpest comments :D

post #670 of 1068

I'm thinking its star trek inspired.. 

 

post #671 of 1068
icon_smile.gif))) Also possible, they just need to improve / enhance model eyebrow icon_wink.gif
post #672 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

 

 

none of these washes are a must have for me im afraid.

 

This. Nothing exciting at all

post #673 of 1068
Belther 828T is SICKENING!
My store gad them, looka good! Im not a belther fan, but this wash is one hell of a wash.
post #674 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpoop View Post
 

 

This. Nothing exciting at all

+1

post #675 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post

 

I think that couple of members here can replace them easilly and make respect to the new season.

I agree 1000%

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14