or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 - Page 13

post #301 of 1068



Thanks for the link!
I really like 824Y, nice Color! i will buy it in shioner, but 340 for these tepphar is ridiculous

post #302 of 1068
Tepphar 823D
post #303 of 1068

Safado 823I

 

post #304 of 1068

Belther 824E

 

post #305 of 1068

Sleenker 886Z

 

post #306 of 1068

Shioner 823V

post #307 of 1068

Thavar 823U

post #308 of 1068

Thavar 825M

post #309 of 1068
Thread Starter 

wow, 823v looks interesting

post #310 of 1068
Thread Starter 

sleenker 886z

post #311 of 1068

 Thavar 828W and 823U are amazing for my taste! Sleenker 824Z is great, but too dirty...

post #312 of 1068

Thavar 823U Looks great! I didn't know that we are expecting something like that! Im digging that wash! Maybe on my MUST TRY list first and then on my MUST HAVE list maybe, who knows :)

post #313 of 1068

Hey, denim addict, where did you get these photos from?

Im asking because a couple years ago, I loved another brand, it's called Energie, and to tell you the truth they had probably the same style of photos: A not very skinny model, a white background and the angle of the photo seems the same. I wonder if they are from the same place.

post #314 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by straychev View Post
 

Hey, denim addict, where did you get these photos from?

Im asking because a couple years ago, I loved another brand, it's called Energie, and to tell you the truth they had probably the same style of photos: A not very skinny model, a white background and the angle of the photo seems the same. I wonder if they are from the same place.

 

http://www.probusnyc.com/Diesel-found-at-Probus-NYC-s/187.htm

post #315 of 1068
Yes it was from them.
post #316 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

wow, 823v looks interesting

+1

 

looks like a better version of thanaz 813z

post #317 of 1068

Thanks for the response, Tecco and denim addict!

They have some pretty good ones over there. I wish more European stores offered the new collection. 

post #318 of 1068

does anyone know if

 

belther 816n

belther 824t are from the new season if not does anyone know where I can buy these online

post #319 of 1068
They're new season mate.
post #320 of 1068

Chicago Diesel store has these Reboot Thavar Jogg jeans in.  So I gave it a try.

 

 

 

 

They are slightly longer than your standard Thavar Jogg jeans in length.  They are comfortable as you would expect.. but like all jogg jeans the bum will sag after some wear.   I think they are nice but definitely not $400USD nice.

 

The SS'14 collection should be on display starting Nov. 19th in USA.  all the stores are getting in shipments this week.  They want it in by Black Friday.  I doubt they'll go on sale tho but would be cool to check them out.

post #321 of 1068
they look great and definitely look like a normal jeans, not like jogg jeans! i would try them but they not have length 34


So start selling at 19.11 worldwide online?
post #322 of 1068

Aren't these supposed to be the new Tepphar 824B? And aren't they supposed to be 98% cotton & 2% elastane? I see zalando having them and they say the jeans are 100% cotton. Is that correct?

http://www.zalando.nl/diesel-tepphar-slim-fit-jeans-blauw-di122a0at-k00.html

post #323 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post
 

Chicago Diesel store has these Reboot Thavar Jogg jeans in.  So I gave it a try.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are slightly longer than your standard Thavar Jogg jeans in length.  They are comfortable as you would expect.. but like all jogg jeans the bum will sag after some wear.   I think they are nice but definitely not $400USD nice.

 

The SS'14 collection should be on display starting Nov. 19th in USA.  all the stores are getting in shipments this week.  They want it in by Black Friday.  I doubt they'll go on sale tho but would be cool to check them out.

They look sweet DC. I know $400usd seems a lot for a pair of jogg jeans.

post #324 of 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

They look sweet DC. I know $400usd seems a lot for a pair of jogg jeans.

is the denim of (this) jogg jeans thin or thick? 

post #325 of 1068

i think its toward the thin side.. its standard jogg jean thickness which is typically slight touch thinner than most normal denim (other than some of the 7oz mutation jeans they did this season).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14