or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › New cut Sleenker!! The first photo, the first sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New cut Sleenker!! The first photo, the first sale

post #1 of 52
Thread Starter 

The new skinny cut Sleenker. There are the first real photos, and it is already available.

post #2 of 52
Thread Starter 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

 

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

post #3 of 52

post #4 of 52
Thread Starter 

my last hope for this cut. I saw that photo. but did not see not one real 

post #5 of 52

Wow, I kinda like this one! Which season are these??

post #6 of 52
Spring summer 2014, this guy gets samples really early. If youre a 32/32 you can grab some real bargains off him.
post #7 of 52
Thread Starter 

very interested, how they fit

post #8 of 52
Thread Starter 

32X32

post #9 of 52

Thanks for posting,Aramis.

post #10 of 52
I wouldn't believe those measurements. They're generic. From what I've heard from diesel (details are scant at best) is that they're like tepphar except without the carrot fit. Running tight as tepphars leg opening right the way up.
post #11 of 52

those jeans are fuckin rad!!!

post #12 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post
From what I've heard from diesel (details are scant at best) is that they're like tepphar except without the carrot fit. Running tight as tepphars leg opening right the way up.

 

 

That sucks. I can't wear tepphar therefor I wont fit in these either. :(

post #13 of 52
Thread Starter 

This seller is doing the right measurement.

post #14 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post
 

Thanks for posting,Aramis.

no problem friend!

post #15 of 52

Aramis, 5+! Great wash btw!

post #16 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

This seller is doing the right measurement.

What I'm saying is he's not known for giving exact measurements. When I bought 818V off him the measurements were well off. Same as shioner 600R. Have up bought much him aramis?
post #17 of 52
Thread Starter 
.

Edited by Aramis - 9/15/13 at 8:20am
post #18 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

This seller is doing the right measurement.

What I'm saying is he's not known for giving exact measurements. When I bought 818V off him the measurements were well off. Same as shioner 600R. Have up bought much him aramis?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

This seller is doing the right measurement.

What I'm saying is he's not known for giving exact measurements. When I bought 818V off him the measurements were well off. Same as shioner 600R. Have up bought much him aramis?

I bought the jeans from him 2 times( thanaz 885v, tepphar 8na). and always have an accurate measurement. maybe I was lucky.

post #19 of 52
I was wasn't so lucky. But were a little larger in the waist. I didn't mind in the 600R but the 818V I had to sell on unfortunately.
post #20 of 52

Who's selling this and what's the price? I didn't find the cut in the Diesel Online Store.

post #21 of 52
Thread Starter 

they're from the next season, but already available on Ebay in size 32x32

post #22 of 52

Couldn'f find them for some reason. Can you give me a link ?

post #23 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 994kaloyan View Post
 

Couldn'f find them for some reason. Can you give me a link ?

 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIESEL-SLEENKER-0824Z-824Z-2013-14-MUTATION-32-32-SHIONER-THAVAR-THANAZ-/151120116518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_212&hash=item232f75fb26

post #24 of 52

Thanks. Would have been nice if there was a W30/31 pair. It's a bit strange they're from Poland though. I don't mean they're fake or something, it's just that Poland is a country I don't relate to Diesel.

post #25 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 994kaloyan View Post
 

Thanks. Would have been nice if there was a W30/31 pair. It's a bit strange they're from Poland though. I don't mean they're fake or something, it's just that Poland is a country I don't relate to Diesel.

This seller 100 legal. He always has a super new washes

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › New cut Sleenker!! The first photo, the first sale