or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Size L30 ?

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 

Hello,

I'll buy a Thavar 801c in 28/30, but I do not sure about on the L30, you know how far Diesel jeans in L30 ?

Thank you so much!

 

#Sorry for the bad English (...)

post #2 of 18

76-78cm 

post #3 of 18
95cm total lenght
post #4 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3linj View Post

95cm total lenght

Funny guy :). Check asos.com, short leg(L30) = 76 cm, regular leg(L32) = 81 cm

post #5 of 18

Length about 80cm

post #6 of 18
omg people are so small x)
post #7 of 18
sorry icon_razz.gif
post #8 of 18

anyway diesel longer than other brands

post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3linj View Post

95cm total lenght

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

Funny guy :). Check asos.com, short leg(L30) = 76 cm, regular leg(L32) = 81 cm

 

I guess m3linj means 95cm lenght as outseam...

 

And asos.com has that measurements for inseam.

post #10 of 18

I have a question. So if the inseam for L32 is 81cm and 76 for L30, the difference is only 5cm.

I always wear L30 but now, i want to buy thanaz 887k, thavar 801c and shioner 801a but i just found

these wash on L32. Do you think it will be a big difference, it is a big deal? My height is 5'9.

 

Thanks.

post #11 of 18

With washes with pre-stacking I would say go for L32(801C and 801A) just because they will stack better. 

post #12 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

With washes with pre-stacking I would say go for L32(801C and 801A) just because they will stack better. 

801c is pre-stacking? 

post #13 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooropau2 View Post

801c is pre-stacking? 

Yes, search please, Phukette has made threads on almost every wash...

post #14 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLarsson View Post

Yes, search please, Phukette has made threads on almost every wash...

search please, what a stupid comments....

post #15 of 18

You know it's funny, I wear 30L. I know guys on here that are the same height as me and they wear 32L. I guess I don't wear my jeans as high as them because when I wear 32L they seem way too long and look like crap on me.

post #16 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpoop View Post

You know it's funny, I wear 30L. I know guys on here that are the same height as me and they wear 32L. I guess I don't wear my jeans as high as them because when I wear 32L they seem way too long and look like crap on me.

This goes to show u that everybody's body shape is different. I am also tall enough (5'11) but prefer to wear L30 instead L32. I am blessed with long torso and short leg. :/
post #17 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh3 View Post


This goes to show u that everybody's body shape is different. I am also tall enough (5'11) but prefer to wear L30 instead L32. I am blessed with long torso and short leg. :/

 

Maybe I'm the same way? I'm 5'10

post #18 of 18

I also prefer L 30. I am very tall, but I hate the long jeans

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans