Evening Team, Im asking a massive favour in hoping as many of you as possible can cast your opinions on the authenticity of these jeans. They are Diesel Black Gold Excess 81C and I sold them on ebay to a buyer in Norway. Here are the pictures I posted of the jeans on the eBay....
The buyer has messaged me today to alert me that the button came off when he touched it, and he is also adamant that they are Fake, due to the following reasons....(and I quote)
1) Apparently there is ''no 'D' or Diesel printed on the back of the nail that attaches the buttons''.
2) ''Original Jeans have a small size label in white, these dont''
3) ''Original jeans have a big white label that describes the model, wash and size on the back left inside of the jeans. Mine Dont!''
4) ''The wash is a wah that Diesel has not listed in its catalogue''.
5) His other DBG Have a 'White Diesel logo with the Indian Head on''.
He is awaiting a letter from Diesel Norway to confirm that the jeans are fake.
I have explained in no uncertain terms that these are 100% the real deal., but he is not backing down, convinced they are fake, so I have asked him to send me some photos of my jeans next to his so I can see what he is comparing to.