or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Does Thanaz sag like Krooley?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Does Thanaz sag like Krooley?

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 

I am not a skinny person.

 

Tried new Thanaz 74K, waist is much more loose (like 2 size difference) relative to the thighs and calves fit. If I try for lower waist size, then can't able to fit in thighs at all. It's very disproportinate fit. Thavar looks more proper, though both are skinny.

 

Also Thanaz sag (very loose at crotch and back) like krooley, even though jeans is new. Not sure how much they become loose after few wears and washes. Is this what you also felt about Thanaz fit?

 

Thanks.

post #2 of 20

The Thanaz cut tends to be a bit loose in the waist, so sizing up is probably not a good option.
If you'd like to have a slim profile jeans, I'd recommend trying carrot cuts such as Krooley, Braddom or even Tepphar.
These cuts fit way better if you have muscular thighs and taper to a slim leg opening (Krooley>Braddom>Tepphar).

post #3 of 20
totally agree. I will avoid buying thanaz thavar from now on. Only if they are really stretchy I will think about it.
post #4 of 20
Thread Starter 

Who do you generally consider skinny person? Anyone who has more than 30W and proportionate body may not be skinny, right?

 

Sizes 36W are available (not sure what maximum they go) are available in Thanaz. A person wearing size 36W might not look right in slim or  tapered fit, I imagine. How can they consider be skinny anyway with that waist size?

 

In my opinion, the bigger the waist size become, the more feminine the person looks in tapered or slim fit. 30W is the threshold I feel.


Edited by Dallas - 10/16/12 at 1:35pm
post #5 of 20
I'm a 32" waist. Am I too fat?

Mod edit: disrespectful behaviour.
post #6 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

I'm a 32" waist. Am I too fat? Dick.


LMFAO

post #7 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post

Who do you generally consider skinny person? Anyone who has more than 30W and proportionate body may not be skinny, right?

 

Sizes 36W are available (not sure what maximum they go) are available in Thanaz. A person wearing size 36W might not look right in slim or  tapered fit, I imagine. How can they consider be skinny anyway with that waist size?

 

In my opinion, the bigger the waist size become, the more feminine the person looks in tapered or slim fit. 30W is the threshold I feel.

You need to think before you type.  hammer.gif

post #8 of 20
Thread Starter 

I didn't say you are fat. Can you say yourself skinny person? Still you didn't give your opinion who skinny can be.

 

Can I call you and other two idiots who replied after you also dick to be fair.

post #9 of 20
Well you're wrong and here's why: I'm 6'2" and I have a 32" waist if I was any slimmer I'd be a beanpole. I'm an avid runner, swimmer, cyclist and rower. I do triathlons and marathons all through the year. I don't do weights all my exercise is cardio so I have very little body fat. I'm tall and long with long skinny legs. You have no idea what you are talking you fool. Take a look at my fit pics, or ronlol or even aahz who are all the same size as me. Do we look like we're bursting out of our jeans like fat porkers? No we are not so keep your narrow minded idiotic opinions to yourself. That is why I called you a dick. And as what I think skinny is well here's the shocker: skinny is skinny, it's the way your body is built. I'm tall but have a 32" but I'd consider myself slim.
post #10 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post

I didn't say you are fat. Can you say yourself skinny person? Still you didn't give your opinion who skinny can be.

 

Can I call you and other two idiots who replied after you also dick to be fair.

People like you that give Americans a bad name. Thanks alot for your contribution.

post #11 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas View Post

I am not a skinny person.

 

Tried new Thanaz 74K, waist is much more loose (like 2 size difference) relative to the thighs and calves fit. If I try for lower waist size, then can't able to fit in thighs at all. It's very disproportinate fit. Thavar looks more proper, though both are skinny.

 

Also Thanaz sag (very loose at crotch and back) like krooley, even though jeans is new. Not sure how much they become loose after few wears and washes. Is this what you also felt about Thanaz fit?

 

Thanks.

 

- you have muscular thighs, that's all and that's the reason, why Krooley fits you well, it's carrot cut. Opposite is Thanaz / Thavar (Thanaz with different details), which is straight skinny cut. I wouldn't recommend you size up in Thanaz / Thavar, they will not fit you well - huge waist, crotch bulge...

 

Looser waist in Thanaz / Thavar is for better sagging...

post #12 of 20

Diesel makes different cuts because there is a broad range of body types for people. I can't do the skinnier cuts because i'm 6'3 230 and have a 34w, I wear Viker, Zathan and sometimes larkee, I can pull off bootcut jeans really well because my shoulders are very broad and are wider then the actual bottom of the jeans. There isn't one cut thats better then the other its what you're comfortable wearing and look good in for your body type, and its harder for certain body types to pull of certain cuts, like if you're really short it could possibly look a little weird if you wore bootcut jeans because it would make you look really stocky, like its hard for me to pull off skinnier jeans because it makes my legs look really small and upper body massive.

post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 

Appreciate the last two responses. All I said was it seems for a tapered fit with narrow leg opening and big waist, the shape appears to be of cone, which makes it more feminine. The bigger the waist the shape becomes more prominent. For Thanaz fit, it seems more worse as the waist is proporationately much looser. Asked if this is true for every Thanaz wash or only for 74K.

 



Mod edit: disrespectful behaviour.

post #14 of 20

I think what really bothered him is the fact you said the threshold is on w30, whithout giving it much thinking. What about 31? Does that makes them "fat bums" ? If w31 are fat bums, what about 32? how do they get in their small jeans whith  thights like that?. And it goes on and on.

Do you really think w36 body is the same as w32. Im 6.2 with w32 and I have a narrow build. Im not that skinny, but my upper body shape is definitely not big, and even kinda narrow. What I means is w32 wont be on 6.2 and on 5.7 the same, evrey one have different kind of bodyshapes.

Take a look at Puhkette pictures, can you say his look is "femmine"?

 

 

 

The model wears size 31, like he always wear on diesel photos.

I wear w32 on thanaz-shioner-thavar, I can easly get in to size 29-30 larkee. Im not wearing them as thigh, I prefer  them roomy, but I like the skinny leg( I think skinny means the kind of legs the jeans have and not the shape of a person)

Take the thanaz sizes that gives you the best looking leg and use a belt, it wont be a problem.

post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

 

- you have muscular thighs, that's all and that's the reason, why Krooley fits you well, it's carrot cut. Opposite is Thanaz / Thavar (Thanaz with different details), which is straight skinny cut. I wouldn't recommend you size up in Thanaz / Thavar, they will not fit you well - huge waist, crotch bulge...

 

Looser waist in Thanaz / Thavar is for better sagging...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlol View Post

I think what really bothered him is the fact you said the threshold is on w30, whithout giving it much thinking. What about 31? Does that makes them "fat bums" ? If w31 are fat bums, what about 32? how do they get in their small jeans whith  thights like that?. And it goes on and on.

Do you really think w36 body is the same as w32. Im 6.2 with w32 and I have a narrow build. Im not that skinny, but my upper body shape is definitely not big, and even kinda narrow. What I means is w32 wont be on 6.2 and on 5.7 the same, evrey one have different kind of bodyshapes.

Take a look at Puhkette pictures, can you say his look is "femmine"?

 

 

 

The model wears size 31, like he always wear on diesel photos.

I wear w32 on thanaz-shioner-thavar, I can easly get in to size 29-30 larkee. Im not wearing them as thigh, I prefer  them roomy, but I like the skinny leg( I think skinny means the kind of legs the jeans have and not the shape of a person)

Take the thanaz sizes that gives you the best looking leg and use a belt, it wont be a problem.

 

don't size up due to facts I wrote above... Btw. I'm size 31 in safado and size 32 in thanaz, excess and DH. It's not about height / weight, it's mostly about body build.

post #16 of 20
Most company's samples come in 32x32. These are the sizes that models usually wesr(whether they fit them properly or not!). I agree with ronlol and zdenal, it's all to do with body shape taller people can carry off bigger waist sizes.
Oh and I want to apologise for calling Dallas a dick. It was out of order. I've had a stressful couple of days but I shouldn't have taken it out on him. I've since removed the comment.
post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 

So whenever you are stressful and you simply feel to take it out on someone else. Is that your fuckin explanation? Wow! How righteous you think you are?

 

If you are a decent human being, then sincerely, properly and directly apologize to me.

post #18 of 20
Phukette you acted like a chick. Someone was talking about the "f*t" word, and you took it all personally and were yelling and cursing the shit out of him icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
post #19 of 20
I did apologise to you directly Dallas. Check your PMs. I apologise for calling you a dick but I stand by what I said. People over W30 can wear skinny jeans and I found your comments a bit insulting but I reacted the wrong way and for that I'm sorry. I would've commented whether or not I was in a bad mood but probably would've worded it better.
@baltimore, I must be PMS-ing!!!!
post #20 of 20

Statistically the average male fitness model wears waist size 32 (mens health etc) you can look that up, fat? No, I wear size 34 and have 8 percent body fat?. I think he just worded it wrong, just because you aren't skinny doesn't mean you're fat, you can have an athletic build and not be able to fit into the skinnier legged cuts. or you could be 6,4 - 6,5 and be skinniny and fit into 34 waist skinny cuts.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Does Thanaz sag like Krooley?