or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › making a jeans bigger at the waist . is it possible
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

making a jeans bigger at the waist . is it possible

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
ok guys i try a sweet pair of gas woodstock jeans . im not familiar if they stretch or notbut i guess not . . i can tie the button but its really fit . the rest of the jeans fit perfect .


is there any way to make a jeans bigger ( i only need like half an inch or) a inch) and they should be ok . can they removed the waist button and put it closer . i dont know . im looking for a way to get them like 1 inch bigger at the waist . these jeans were on sale for 50 $ and i like the color .


i was wandering if anyone ever done this before . thank guys
post #2 of 12

Re: making a jeans bigger at the waist . is it possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben24
ok guys i try a sweet pair of gas woodstock jeans . im not familiar if they stretch or notbut i guess not . . i can tie the button but its really fit . the rest of the jeans fit perfect .


is there any way to make a jeans bigger ( i only need like half an inch or) a inch) and they should be ok . can they removed the waist button and put it closer . i dont know . im looking for a way to get them like 1 inch bigger at the waist . these jeans were on sale for 50 $ and i like the color .


i was wandering if anyone ever done this before . thank guys
I had a pair of energie jeans once that was missing a top button and a taylor riveted on a new one closer to the edge of the fly so they would fit me baggier. So it my be possible to get some waist that way...
post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
ok thx


ill check on them if theres any space left to put the button closer . im looking for a way cause these jeans really interested me .
post #4 of 12
Yeah,,,I have the same prob sometimes. You should get them anyways just for all the info and then try to find them on ebay or online in a size bigger
post #5 of 12
You can put some paperback books in the pockets and stretch your legs out in them and the denim will stretch out too
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
You can put some paperback books in the pockets and stretch your legs out in them and the denim will stretch out too
ok but im not talking about diesel jeans unfortunatly . there are gas jeans and look like a original levis 501 denim . so i wonder if theyll stretch .


but i might buy them and check what i can do . theyre ok , but id like them a little bit looser at the waist . its only the waist problem , not the tight , hip or anything , its just the button that bug me .
post #7 of 12
If it is just the top button.. you might be able to do like I said and get a new rivet in them closer to the fly edge
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRyanCoffinX
If it is just the top button.. you might be able to do like I said and get a new rivet in them closer to the fly edge

will this affect the zip fly ? ( yes they are zip fly ) . they are not bought yet , but theyre quite cheap and nice color . ill try them again today and if they feel really too fit , ill let them go and save for a diesel .


but i like very light wash denim like 708 , i already have the levan 708 , i dont know what else to take . gas fit better than the old levis 501 classic light blue jeans .
post #9 of 12
why dont you check out like Zaf or Zathan 832
post #10 of 12
If they are zip fly then you might have a prob moving it over...I am not a fan os zip fly anything...
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
im not a big fan either , no 832 are too dark for me , i have rabox 832 i might sell them pretty soon , the denim is too thin , confortable but wait too thin for what im looking for . 708 is my best diesel wash .
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben24
im not a big fan either , no 832 are too dark for me , i have rabox 832 i might sell them pretty soon , the denim is too thin , confortable but wait too thin for what im looking for . 708 is my best diesel wash .
Try Zathan T60 if you can find them...they are a nice blue
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › making a jeans bigger at the waist . is it possible