or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 40

post #976 of 3350
Welcome armenpb! Looking forward to your contribution. If you need any help you can contact me anytime!
post #977 of 3350

Yesterday I bought these Thavar 8NE from Baltimore, and they already arrived! Here's a quick pic. Gonna have them shortened with original hem, since these are L. 32. Will post pics after that.

I was in doubt first if I should get these, since I wear L. 30. But I'm very happy with them! Happy with Baltimore as well for the quick service!

 

Second and third pic are the new Thavar 810X (29/30). I'm gonna return these. Fit is great (TTS), but the denim is to thin and I think that after 3 times wearing these, it's going to be like : "Hey Ramirez, you wearing those again".. They stand out to much, imo and won't be getting many wears. For € 250,-, I think I can get way better jeans, who will last longer.

 

Thavar 8NE (29/32)

 

Thavar 810X (29/30)

 

post #978 of 3350

very nice Ramirez.  both look great on you! 

 

i bought this jacket from yoox yesterday...now the wait starts...

 

42290019ee_14_f.jpg

post #979 of 3350

Ramirez Helloicon_smile.gif, please tell me what is your height and weighticon_question.gif

post #980 of 3350
Nice fit icon_cool.gif 8ne is the best wash ever!
post #981 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanek View Post

Ramirez Hello:) , please tell me what is your height and weight:?:
Hi there! I'm 64kg and 1.78m. To see this is perspective: I'm 30yrs old. I think that from age 16 till 25 I wore size 28 and weighted no more than 60kg. Last 5 years I gained some weight. Going to the gym now to gain some more!
Two years ago, I got rid of all my size 28 jeans.. Jeans that are now sold for very nice prices.. Like MII Zaf, Zathan and Ravix.. In all the beautiful washes icon_sad.gif
post #982 of 3350

dieseholic that jacket is beautiful... how much did it set you back?

post #983 of 3350

sigh..not cheap.  265 with tax but i really like it

post #984 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by baltimore View Post

Nice fit icon_cool.gif8ne 882d is the best wash ever!

fixed ;)

post #985 of 3350

Picked up the Nudies organic used Selvage jeans today.  these are beautiful.  Thick 13.5oz japanese selvage denim, washed countless times to get the wear with all manual abrasions.  very cool.  Jean retails $500, now going for $350 at Cultizm, picked it up on eBay for $200.  can't wait to try them on.

 

post #986 of 3350
One of the best Jeans I've ever seen denim Collector!!!
post #987 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Picked up the Nudies organic used Selvage jeans today.  these are beautiful.  Thick 13.5oz japanese selvage denim, washed countless times to get the wear with all manual abrasions.  very cool.  Jean retails $500, now going for $350 at Cultizm, picked it up on eBay for $200.  can't wait to try them on.



That's awesome! I recently got into nudie jeans, quite frankly I am intrigued as I like their fittment. Especially grim Tim. Might wanna give their raw a try. Can't wait until I see some fit pics.
post #988 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Picked up the Nudies organic used Selvage jeans today.  these are beautiful.  Thick 13.5oz japanese selvage denim, washed countless times to get the wear with all manual abrasions.  very cool.  Jean retails $500, now going for $350 at Cultizm, picked it up on eBay for $200.  can't wait to try them on.



These are stunning! Those are these, right:
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3074_Nudie-Jeans-Grim-Tim-Org--Green-Used-Selvage.html

I wear L 30 for Diesel, should I stick with that for Nudie as well? (thavar size 29/30)
post #989 of 3350
Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. I'm new to this forum, and diesel in general. Looking to pick up my first pair actually!

Just got back from the diesel store in regent street, London.

Took a few pics to see what you guys thought about the fits?
Sorry about the quality of the pics. I was in a rush, and taken on a 3GS, so not ideal.

Darron 0885R
Fit was ok, but felt a bit baggy for my liking. Not sure on the wash either. These are a 32W 32L





Tepphar 0803E
I like the carrot fit of these, and the wash was nice. They were stretchy so tried these in a 31W 32L. Felt extremely tight around the ankles. I know this is how they are suppose to be, but wondered if I sized up on the leg, and got an un-stretchy pair, would that be ok, or just look silly?





Thavar 0810L

These are the ones im edging towards the most.They were my favourite wash. Really liked the fit as well. If I had one criticism it would be that the ankles were a tad on the baggy side. I normally turn my jeans up anyway. Would that help? or would you recommend going down a leg size? These are 32W 32L





post #990 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this. I'm new to this forum, and diesel in general. Looking to pick up my first pair actually!

Just got back from the diesel store in regent street, London.

Took a few pics to see what you guys thought about the fits?
Sorry about the quality of the pics. I was in a rush, and taken on a 3GS, so not ideal.

Darron 0885R
Fit was ok, but felt a bit baggy for my liking. Not sure on the wash either. These are a 32W 32L





Tepphar 0803E
I like the carrot fit of these, and the wash was nice. They were stretchy so tried these in a 31W 32L. Felt extremely tight around the ankles. I know this is how they are suppose to be, but wondered if I sized up on the leg, and got an un-stretchy pair, would that be ok, or just look silly?





Thavar 0810L

These are the ones im edging towards the most.They were my favourite wash. Really liked the fit as well. If I had one criticism it would be that the ankles were a tad on the baggy side. I normally turn my jeans up anyway. Would that help? or would you recommend going down a leg size? These are 32W 32L





Excellent washes! You can try the size down to thavar. And they will be even better. And welcome!

post #991 of 3350

The thavar definitely fit you best, sanmiguel. I wouldn't size down unless you like really tight jeans.

Just received krooley 801n! Awesome wash and I nailed the waist size perfectly (at last).

They were actually snug on the thighs, and since krooley is supposed to be more on the loose side, I have to assume my thighs are indeed a bit large. Will post pics later.

post #992 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramirez View Post

These are stunning! Those are these, right:
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3074_Nudie-Jeans-Grim-Tim-Org--Green-Used-Selvage.html

I wear L 30 for Diesel, should I stick with that for Nudie as well? (thavar size 29/30)

No mines these ones...

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2557_Nudie-Jeans-Grim-Tim-Organic-Used-Selvage.html

Normally I am a 28 in Diesel but I got 30 in Grim Tim.. I haven't tried it on yet as I am away this weekend but I will let you know tomorrow!!! Typically nudies fit true to size.. I think you would need to get 30 or 31 if you wear 29 Thavar...
post #993 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

Just ordered thanaz 806r from cultizm with their 10% discount. Hopefully the jean looks exactly like their photos, fingers crossed.

Hahahahahahahahahaha got mixed up between dieselicious and dieselholic!! Crap!
post #994 of 3350

Got these a few weeks ago from Yoox. Braddom 884F for only $80!

Shown with Diesel Anniversary Yuks and Speed Racer tshirt. (sorry for the crappy phone pics)

 

 

 

post #995 of 3350

Here is my Darron 809V 27/30, hope u guys like it....

post #996 of 3350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

No mines these ones...

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p2557_Nudie-Jeans-Grim-Tim-Organic-Used-Selvage.html

Normally I am a 28 in Diesel but I got 30 in Grim Tim.. I haven't tried it on yet as I am away this weekend but I will let you know tomorrow!!! Typically nudies fit true to size.. I think you would need to get 30 or 31 if you wear 29 Thavar...
Thanks DC! Nudie has some great washes. Next time I visit the Diesel store, I'll visit the Nudie store as well!

@Toraniji: looks great!
post #997 of 3350

Hello - finally got a chance to try the new jeans i got.  Here's some new photos.  Very thick denim, but the 34L is just a bit too long for me, I'll need to get it hemmed..  I still love my diesel jeans but I haven't truly seen a pair of Diesels that's very thick selvage japanese denim and faded this way. (of course I could be wrong).  Here's the photos.

 

 

 

 

 

post #998 of 3350

Nice pair, I would say it's very similar to DH UMC...

post #999 of 3350
Love em DC. Gonna get me a pair methinks!
Toranji, nice fit on the Darron.
post #1000 of 3350
Those nudies are nice! Remind me of 886P, one of my all time favourites from diesel!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)