or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 18

post #426 of 3626

today, got diesel jacket. It is incredible.

 

 

post #427 of 3626

Hi Aramis I have Thanaz 74K 31/32 for sale? If you are interested, let me know.
 

post #428 of 3626

I bought:

 

http://store.diesel.com/nl/pants_cod36348599np.html

 

And i am glad i did, it's great and for 110 euro including shipping good value.

 

But why did they take it off their website?

post #429 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

today, got diesel jacket. It is incredible.



Which one is that and where did you buy it? icon_biggrin.gif
post #430 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterstones View Post

Hi Aramis I have Thanaz 74K 31/32 for sale? If you are interested, let me know.
 

Oh that's great! I found them on Ebay but it was very expensive!

post #431 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

today, got diesel jacket. It is incredible.

 
Which one is that and where did you buy it? icon_biggrin.gif

I took a photo from the Internet, just to show what it looks like!))) I got it from Ebay. Great jacket. I'll post pictures tomorrow, when I'll be able wear it

post #432 of 3626

Aramis, do you want to do any pics of 74K?

Never washed and worn, I´m lost my weight, for that reason I´m selling, absolutely fabulous and newone.

post #433 of 3626

How much did it cost? I can't wait to see it on you!! (Is it me or has it been really calm here lately?)

post #434 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterstones View Post

Aramis, do you want to do any pics of 74K?

Never washed and worn, I´m lost my weight, for that reason I´m selling, absolutely fabulous and newone.

I will write you a PM^)

post #435 of 3626

Locky, aprox. 260 EURO. The Pics I´m doing tomorrow, because I´m tired right now, but you will be about the jeans excited, very nice colour, for me is very tight in the thighs. I´m lost my weight in weist.
 

post #436 of 3626

Thank´s Aramis. See you later.

post #437 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post

How much did it cost? I can't wait to see it on you!! (Is it me or has it been really calm here lately?)

This is truly a unique transaction)) Thanks for this Greg. I contacted the sellers Ebay and bought it via Paypal. I'll post pictures tomorrow, when there will be not as hot as it is today.

post #438 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterstones View Post

Thank´s Aramis. See you later.

Check your PM

post #439 of 3626

Could you tell me the name of the jacket :)?

post #440 of 3626

nice jacket Aramis!!!

 

I only get to wear my coats/jackets when I got on vacation in Europe once a year.  It rarely gets cold here in Florida.

post #441 of 3626

My new chino's... button fell off today, first wear ever.. :( What should I do next?

 

 

 

post #442 of 3626
Return them coz they're faulty. The button shouldn't come off like that so quick.
post #443 of 3626

I agree, return them! Shit quality. Are they diesel?

post #444 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post

nice jacket Aramis!!!

 

I only get to wear my coats/jackets when I got on vacation in Europe once a year.  It rarely gets cold here in Florida.

Thanks man! I love the jacket! Almost all of my family lives in Los Angeles, and it's really a problem for them to wear jackets)) My brothers always envy me)) LOL

post #445 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

I agree, return them! Shit quality. Are they diesel?

 

Yes: http://store.diesel.com/nl/pants_cod36348599np.html

 

I have mailed them about it, including the pictures.

post #446 of 3626

Quality Diesel starts to fall

post #447 of 3626

Well here is my thanaz 660Q. When buying jeans 200 euros i like to get original jeans and that's why i don't have dark jeans but i really needed one for winter and liked this pair alot.

It's size 28 as always with me but this pair is much more tighter than my other jeans, weird.

 

post #448 of 3626

Excellent. What the shoes?

post #449 of 3626

Thanks mate, shoes are Paul & Joe. Very comfortable but they are suede shoes and a bit fragile so i wear them when going out for a meal but not to college.

post #450 of 3626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post

Well here is my thanaz 660Q. When buying jeans 200 euros i like to get original jeans and that's why i don't have dark jeans but i really needed one for winter and liked this pair alot.

It's size 28 as always with me but this pair is much more tighter than my other jeans, weird.

 

Nice jeans and shoes.  Where in France do you live?  I love Paris.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)