or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 102

post #2526 of 3504

sanmiguel80, great! :)
I hope mine are as fast as yours :) I ordered them yesterday, so I am hoping that i will have them by Thursday(30.01)

post #2527 of 3504

can anyone please help me locate a pair of thavar 816N in light green, size W31 ??? i think its been available only through EU stores so if someone can check at a store where they live to see if its available, id be enormously grateful!!! 

post #2528 of 3504
Got some stuff from nudie today.
Ervin 50s leather jacket in cognac
Thin Finn org. Blue strike


Aramis, you're right about thin Finn. Lovely fit!
post #2529 of 3504

I love my thin finns... but lower back yoke and pocket may not work for everyone.

post #2530 of 3504

Nudie Tape Ted Organic Muddy Water .. last pair on clearance from Revolve Clothing plus a 20% off coupon w/ iPhone app. I had a feeling pics wouldn't do this pair justice and I was right..they are so sweet in person! Couldn't find any pics of people wearing these online so I took a chance and scored. Perfect pair of jeans IMO, comfortable, low rise, and fit just like Diesel Thavar. 

 

Let me know what you guys think!

 

 

post #2531 of 3504

tape ted is pretty cool, but the triangle yoke stitching above the back pocket doesn't fit me well.... 

 

let see a back pocket shot let me see if the same issue happens to you too.

post #2532 of 3504

I think it looks fine i dont notice anything

 

post #2533 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by getalonginated View Post
 

Nudie Tape Ted Organic Muddy Water .. last pair on clearance from Revolve Clothing plus a 20% off coupon w/ iPhone app. I had a feeling pics wouldn't do this pair justice and I was right..they are so sweet in person! Couldn't find any pics of people wearing these online so I took a chance and scored. Perfect pair of jeans IMO, comfortable, low rise, and fit just like Diesel Thavar. 

 

Let me know what you guys think!

 

 

 

 

They looks good! Did you take your normal Diesel size?

post #2534 of 3504

well 30L in nudie is way too short. I am a 28x30 in Diesel and wear 29x32 in Nudie and they fit similiar. I own Grim Tim, Thin Finn , and now the Tape Ted in the same size and they all fit pretty similar on me. 

post #2535 of 3504
Agreed. I went one up from my diesel size and they for exactly like my thanaz.
post #2536 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post

Got some stuff from nudie today.
Ervin 50s leather jacket in cognac
Thin Finn org. Blue strike


Aramis, you're right about thin Finn. Lovely fit!

Great Purchase. Love the jacket.

post #2537 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by getalonginated View Post
 

Nudie Tape Ted Organic Muddy Water .. last pair on clearance from Revolve Clothing plus a 20% off coupon w/ iPhone app. I had a feeling pics wouldn't do this pair justice and I was right..they are so sweet in person! Couldn't find any pics of people wearing these online so I took a chance and scored. Perfect pair of jeans IMO, comfortable, low rise, and fit just like Diesel Thavar. 

 

Let me know what you guys think!

 

 

They look great. Nice fit.

post #2538 of 3504
Thank you everyone! The pics really don't do them justice...so soft and they look worn in. Most pics ive seen they look lower quality than they are
post #2539 of 3504
Cheers buddy. Been eyeing that jacket for quite a while. It didn't disappoint when it arrived. icon_smile.gif
post #2540 of 3504

Some tee's ( Superdry, Freshjive ) & Safado 882B ( still has to arrive )

 

 

 

post #2541 of 3504

DA,

Here are some fit pics of 882B so you can see what it looks like.  I love the colors in this wash.  You'll notice that there is alot of stacking in this wash and that below the knee it is fairly loose.  Enjoy your 882Bs.  Its a lovely jean and great to wear with boots.  One of my favorites.  I own this in a 34L so yours probably won't have as much stacking.

 

post #2542 of 3504

@Sanibeldude Thank you so much for the pics. They look absolutely awesome on you " Safado is you cut man ". I can't wait for mine to arrive. Been eyeing on one for a long time, This time i bought straight away. Its very hard to find in my size as well. What size did you get ? I got 31 X 32 as Phukette's advice.

post #2543 of 3504

DA

Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the fit.  Really appreciate it.  Yeah this is one of the first washes I bought also based on Phukette's advice.  It is truly a stunning wash and really thick thick denim that's takes a while to break in.  You'll love them.  I went with 31W X 34L my standard Diesel size.  Yours will be very tight at first when you try them on, but they will loosen up.  Yes I like the Safado fit in thick denim like this.... not so much stretch denim.  My favorite overall fit has evolved a bit.... Thavar is probably it.  Let me know if you have more questions.

post #2544 of 3504

@getalonginated

@Phukette 

@denim addict 

Very cool purchases

post #2545 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post
 

DA,

Here are some fit pics of 882B so you can see what it looks like.  I love the colors in this wash.  You'll notice that there is alot of stacking in this wash and that below the knee it is fairly loose.  Enjoy your 882Bs.  Its a lovely jean and great to wear with boots.  One of my favorites.  I own this in a 34L so yours probably won't have as much stacking.

 

they look great!

post #2546 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post
 

DA

Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the fit.  Really appreciate it.  Yeah this is one of the first washes I bought also based on Phukette's advice.  It is truly a stunning wash and really thick thick denim that's takes a while to break in.  You'll love them.  I went with 31W X 34L my standard Diesel size.  Yours will be very tight at first when you try them on, but they will loosen up.  Yes I like the Safado fit in thick denim like this.... not so much stretch denim.  My favorite overall fit has evolved a bit.... Thavar is probably it.  Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks. I prefer thick denim too. My 801A is like that initially very hard to button up now slightly loosen up. I dont need to wear a belt for 801A, 74Y they just fit perfect. If my pair looks like yours i will be a happy man.

post #2547 of 3504

Thanks very much for the feedback Aramis and DA.  Yeah I saw those 74y on you DA and they look wonderful!  Great fit.  Wish they had my size.....

post #2548 of 3504

Hey guys, they have finally arrived! Im so happy! They fit me perfectly and they are far more comfortable to my body than Thavar and Tepphar.

Im the next happy owner of Shioner 817H.

Here are the photos:

 

 

 

 

post #2549 of 3504

They look great! I'm still not sure about this wash, on some web pictures is wash kinda light and without contrast and usually on pics here it's great. Do you have some detailed full sized photos? I would like to see it in details.

post #2550 of 3504
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post
 

They look great! I'm still not sure about this wash, on some web pictures is wash kinda light and without contrast and usually on pics here it's great. Do you have some detailed full sized photos? I would like to see it in details.

are you talking to me?

if so, i can send you the photos to your e-mail. 

and i can make new ones tomorrow once the sun comes up again, as it is 7pm over here and its very dark. So you won't be able to see the true colour with the room lightning.

Just PM me your e-mail ;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)