or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 74

post #1826 of 3315
Yes, great fit on those laisnata!
post #1827 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

Yes, great fit on those laisnata!

 

Thanks drumedge :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Nice fit on the 888P. Its amazing how different each pair is and looks so different in the lighting. I am guessing you got them from YOOX ?

 

Yes dude, they are from YOOX. I've had several 888Ps in my hands and despite of the fact all of them are really different, all is about lighting. I believe my and your 888p are almost identical, but looks somehow different because of the camera, lighting and so on. I have another pictures of my YOOX 888p pair so I can share if you want :)

post #1828 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post

 

Thanks drumedge :)

 

 

Yes dude, they are from YOOX. I've had several 888Ps in my hands and despite of the fact all of them are really different, all is about lighting. I believe my and your 888p are almost identical, but looks somehow different because of the camera, lighting and so on. I have another pictures of my YOOX 888p pair so I can share if you want :)

Sure like too see them...Post some pics

post #1829 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Sure like too see them...Post some pics

 

 

 

 

 

post #1830 of 3315

Thank you for the pics .....Amazing......its been raining in melbourne ....when the sun is out i will take some pics outside icon_smile.gif

post #1831 of 3315

very nice color

post #1832 of 3315

thanaz 74K

 

sized up, 30w was smallest size, from reading about them, hopefully it will work out :)

post #1833 of 3315
Braddom 887D
Krooley 887Q
Shirt T-Rauni-S
Shirt T-Henger-RS
Shirt T-Pechota-RS

post #1834 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post

thanaz 74K

 

sized up, 30w was smallest size, from reading about them, hopefully it will work out :)

 

I sized up to 29 as well, the waist was bit loose but everything else fits... just slap on a belt if you dont want slouching butt.. but excellent buy!!! its a beautiful pair.

post #1835 of 3315

Thanaz 74K Just received....Slighty loose in the waist compare to 805A,888P,8X2. I like how they fit me.

 

 

post #1836 of 3315

@ denim addict excellent purchase, thumb up

 

I bought in light gray:

http://www.yoox.com/de/41337299TX/item?dept=#sts=orders80&cod10=41337299LT&sizeId=

 

post #1837 of 3315

@ Weenie thank you. They are just awesome. When you wear them they fit snug which i kind of like. The denim is thick like 805A and 888P . Nice purchase on the jacket looks very nice.

post #1838 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

 

 

 

great, nice to hear that. I would like to have this wash in more comfy / relaxed way or fit. So I hope they will be not like leggins (got them with 10% off from cultizm as new customer and there was last pair in size 31/32 on stock).


ok, as was scheduled, I received my tepphar 813w... I'm not sure yet, if I keep them (nto sure about the fit / how they go with shoes)... Here are few pics (jeans only tried on):

 

 

 

 

post #1839 of 3315

They fit you perfect in my opinion, moreover you've wanted more comfy fit on them, so ... keep ;) And definitely with the shoes :)

post #1840 of 3315
@ zdenal, like the fit. I would of buy this too if wasn't for my 806r. Wash looks identical to me. Great purchase still.
post #1841 of 3315

got my shioner 817H on the way

post #1842 of 3315
@Dieselolic Excellent i wait for pics icon_smile.gif
post #1843 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Thanaz 74K Just received....Slighty loose in the waist compare to 805A,888P,8X2. I like how they fit me.

 

 

I'm glad they came. super jeans

post #1844 of 3315
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

 

 

 

great, nice to hear that. I would like to have this wash in more comfy / relaxed way or fit. So I hope they will be not like leggins (got them with 10% off from cultizm as new customer and there was last pair in size 31/32 on stock).


ok, as was scheduled, I received my tepphar 813w... I'm not sure yet, if I keep them (nto sure about the fit / how they go with shoes)... Here are few pics (jeans only tried on):

 

Very good fit. What can you say about the color? they look medium blue

post #1845 of 3315
Thread Starter 

Zdenal,I honstly think you should keep them.They look good on you.

post #1846 of 3315
Thanks guys.
Wash is medium blue, at the "limit" for me, because i'm not in light blue washes (reason i don't have 888p). Denim is nice, thin and stretchy pf course, very comfy.
I will take some unworn detsoled pictures as soon as i have some time (weekend).
post #1847 of 3315

I tried on 813W myself today, out of curiousity as I've never given tepphar much of a chance. I like this wash. Very comfy but a little loose in the waist but fit great everywhere else.

Zdenal, they are a good fit. They sit nicely on both pairs of footwear. I'd keep em.

 

 

post #1848 of 3315

@ Zdenal_cz Tepphar 813w look very nice. It looks good on both pairs of shoes.

post #1849 of 3315
@ zdenal,

Is that the new Kang in the first 2 images? Looks good.
post #1850 of 3315
Thread Starter 

Very nice fit Phukette!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)