or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 65

post #1601 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

ARamis - which cut are those nudies?

 

I've been bad.. for my bday I bought 5 pairs..

 

Thavar 801D cream white.

Thavar 8x2

Thanaz 74K 

Krooley Jogg Jeans 800D

Shioner 805A

 

I didn't win the auction for Thavar 811p otherwise it'll be 6 pairs!!!

This cut Long John

post #1602 of 3791

Aramis,

Love the Ovi jersey!  I'm a huge Caps fan and live in Maryland.  How long have you been following him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

Tshirt

 

post #1603 of 3791

Hi DC,

Man you went on a tear!  Great work.  Hope it didn't break the bank.  Where did you find the Shioner 805A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

ARamis - which cut are those nudies?

 

I've been bad.. for my bday I bought 5 pairs..

 

Thavar 801D cream white.

Thavar 8x2

Thanaz 74K 

Krooley Jogg Jeans 800D

Shioner 805A

 

I didn't win the auction for Thavar 811p otherwise it'll be 6 pairs!!!

post #1604 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

Hi DC,

Man you went on a tear!  Great work.  Hope it didn't break the bank.  Where did you find the Shioner 805A?


YOOX has 33 and 36 in L32

post #1605 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

Hi DC,

Man you went on a tear!  Great work.  Hope it didn't break the bank.  Where did you find the Shioner 805A?

 

Thanks!! I think I got okay price on all of them.. they were all around $100-$150 each pair..

 

I bought Shioner 805a actually at a local store!  they were 60% off, so $150cad.. which I thought was alright considering retail and brand new and it fits!!! =)

post #1606 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

 

Thanks!! I think I got okay price on all of them.. they were all around $100-$150 each pair..

 

I bought Shioner 805a actually at a local store!  they were 60% off, so $150cad.. which I thought was alright considering retail and brand new and it fits!!! =)


that's awesome!  Do you have the name and number of the store?  I'd like to call em up to see if they have my size.  You size up on these right?  Also, Belther 816b were too short on me.  do you have a recommendation on another khaki or brown color wash that might come in a 34L?  thanks!

post #1607 of 3791

Its a store that's closing out.. so they only have another pair of Shioner 805A in 29x32 and 803s and a Darron 803w in 28. that's about it...

 

for Belther 816b, there's no other that cool.. however there's a cheaper but only little less cool, Thavar 816N you can probably get in 34L... you'll loose the dirty marks and holes of 816b but you will get exact same color and feel; and non made in italy.

post #1608 of 3791

 

get 811P 8x2 888P today ... ^_^

post #1609 of 3791
3 of the greats there man. Great purchases.
post #1610 of 3791
Just received my Thavar 807C and 816N. Beautiful washes.

The 807C has lot of texture to the wash with a greedy, grey, blue wash. The denim is quite thick and stiff.

The 816N is more like gold with a sheen to the denim. Again a lovely wash.

Makes a change to have different washes than just blue.













post #1611 of 3791
Those look good Lee! Love the 807C...
post #1612 of 3791

807c is definitely growing on me.. and 816n is great.. I feel quite ripped off w/ my belther 816b hahahaha.. but all to its own.. great buy Lee!!!!

post #1613 of 3791

Nice Purchases @ Lee 807C looks very nice. 816N, what size did you get ? the length looks little longer 

 

@Nuntich very nice . I am looking for thavar 811P & 888P . Did you size down on the 811P ?

post #1614 of 3791
@ denim addict ...i've same size with 888p and 811p anyway my true size is 38" and get 36"x32" perfect fit for me
post #1615 of 3791

@ Denim Addict Both are W29 L32

post #1616 of 3791

Thavar being low rise, L30 itself is somewhat long for you. Why L32?. For stacking or that way you like it?

post #1617 of 3791
L30 is too short. L32 is not too long
post #1618 of 3791

L32 is very long. my height is about 186 cm, and I can say that some thavars very long to me

post #1619 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

Aramis,

Love the Ovi jersey!  I'm a huge Caps fan and live in Maryland.  How long have you been following him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

Tshirt

 

Thank you buddy! I'm a fan Caps, about 5 years old! Ovechkin is my favorite player! I had a chance to communicate with him a few times and he is really cool dude!

post #1620 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

Yes, I will try to make some FIT PICS! They're very skinny. Recently, I like jeans with a width of 17 cm at the end. And I understand why you love them! They are great, I ordered 3 pairs tepphar, and a few pairs of Nudie!

Yes 17cm is perfect. Too bad that thavars/thanaz is 18. Tepphars are good, but sometimes it gets too tight :P
post #1621 of 3791

ordered viker 885s today

 

post #1622 of 3791
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Nice Purchases @ Lee 807C looks very nice. 816N, what size did you get ? the length looks little longer 

@Nuntich very nice . I am looking for thavar 811P & 888P . Did you size down on the 811P ?


DA - if you still looking for thavar 888p , I can help with it.
Let me know.
post #1623 of 3791

god dammit.. I had to do it... found Darron 809v for $85usd...

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diesel-Darron-Blue-Icon-809V-29x30-Pre-owned-With-Tags-/221255671038?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=24So1F2RV3ATlGVqpz1iMZfc7SU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

 

looks pretty mint...  I been wanting a pair of Darron's.. I just hope 29 fits. .I sized up; what do you guys think?

post #1624 of 3791

 

Thor shoes

post #1625 of 3791

@DC you should have sized down on them actually :P 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)