or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 61

post #1501 of 3745

I just bought some Thavar 8b9's and Krooley 806Q the krooleys im for sure going to keep i love them , but thavars i have a love hate relationship with , ive tried on many pairs of thavars in my size, everytime they were snug/too small, so i decided i really dig thavars so im going to get some and let my ego take the hit and size up, get the 8b9's in the mail and boom the waist is loose to a sag almost but fit perfectly on my thighs calves, im so lost with this cut and this is why i love thanaz so much because i find that they fit the same (from my experience)

 

 

 

 

, but what thavars fit the loosest and which ones fit the smallest

post #1502 of 3745
Nice boots Zuerst!
Finally sale has arrived, so I bought:



Got my eyes on some shirts as well, but I'll take the risk and wait for 50% off..
post #1503 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonweezerlover View Post

I just bought some Thavar 8b9's and Krooley 806Q the krooleys im for sure going to keep i love them , but thavars i have a love hate relationship with , ive tried on many pairs of thavars in my size, everytime they were snug/too small, so i decided i really dig thavars so im going to get some and let my ego take the hit and size up, get the 8b9's in the mail and boom the waist is loose to a sag almost but fit perfectly on my thighs calves, im so lost with this cut and this is why i love thanaz so much because i find that they fit the same (from my experience)












, but what thavars fit the loosest and which ones fit the smallest

I personally like the look of Thavar's with a little sag. I believe they were designed to be worn like that. You look to have a muscular build so I wouldn't hesitate sizing up in that cut and wearing a belt...
post #1504 of 3745
^^ I agree icon_smile.gif
post #1505 of 3745

awesome thanks alot you guys !! i really dig them to so i think ill keep them and sag them !
 

post #1506 of 3745

@jason they're well fit, keep them 

post #1507 of 3745
@ zuerstbmw

Diesel site only offer the color coffee bean. Is that the same as yours?
post #1508 of 3745

Mine are Tepphar 602S, Tepphar 813W and Chi Tight B

 

 

Saint Laurent Hi Tops

and Bape Camo Shirt

post #1509 of 3745

602s is amazing! great for you!

post #1510 of 3745
@qwerk, all three pairs look fantastic!
post #1511 of 3745

@Qwerk super chinos

post #1512 of 3745
Yah those Chino's are niiiiiice!!!!

602s looks better in photo than on me I have to say.. icon_smile.gif

Bought thavar 8x2 on eBay today.. Hopefully they are as iconic as people say!!!!
post #1513 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselicious View Post

@ zuerstbmw

Diesel site only offer the color coffee bean. Is that the same as yours?

No, I got the black ones.  I got mine at the Diesel store though.  The online store only offers the coffee bean ones.

post #1514 of 3745
Thanks for the clarification. Need to see the black one IRL.
post #1515 of 3745

Those Chi-Tight-B are very cool.

post #1516 of 3745

Bought the chinos seeing how great they are even though I've never tried any chinos from diesel.  Please post a fit pic of them querk!

post #1517 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Yah those Chino's are niiiiiice!!!!

DC, lets see those 8x2's!

602s looks better in photo than on me I have to say.. icon_smile.gif

Bought thavar 8x2 on eBay today.. Hopefully they are as iconic as people say!!!!
post #1518 of 3745
My fault! DC, we need fit pics:)
post #1519 of 3745

I think i'll get that 813W in tepphar !! ;)

post #1520 of 3745

@qwerk

what size did you buy in Tepphar 813W, standard or size up/down. 813W is on my wishlist, they are great IMO

post #1521 of 3745

I got this last week Diesel Black Gold CREEPLE-NTV

http://store.diesel.com/us/diesel-black-gold/jeans_cod36391116jr.html

post #1522 of 3745

thavar 816k

should arrive tmr, will post pics

post #1523 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

@qwerk
what size did you buy in Tepphar 813W, standard or size up/down. 813W is on my wishlist, they are great IMO

All the jeans are in size 29, this is my usual size I go with Diesels and 17.5 Diors.

They are more loose than 602S, reminds me of another pair I have 68Z, for some reason maybe because of the treatment, and these are soft, perfect pair for a summer.

I got mine from cultizm

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3635_Diesel-Tepphar-0813W-Jeans-Stained-Indigo.html

No VAT for US costumers, so it was relatively cheap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Hardia View Post

Bought the chinos seeing how great they are even though I've never tried any chinos from diesel. Please post a fit pic of them qwerk!

If you never had Diesel chinos before, you might find them loose on the waist, and tight on the thighs. I would say they fit close to Thanaz from my experience with them.
Edited by qwerk - 6/30/13 at 1:53pm
post #1524 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

@qwerk

what size did you buy in Tepphar 813W, standard or size up/down. 813W is on my wishlist, they are great IMO

stick to standard size zdenal, i wear most of my diesels in W30 and 30 fits great in 813W.

 

i dunno what ppl talk here, but i find 813W and 602S fit pretty much the same. and I own 602S ;)

post #1525 of 3745

Shioner 805a 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)