or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) - Page 50

post #1226 of 3745

great shoes zdenal. i think im gonna buy myself a pair of aldo shoes. 

post #1227 of 3745
Safado 806X in a 30x30. Sent back the 31x32 and these are a much better fit:)
post #1228 of 3745

great wash

post #1229 of 3745
Just walked out with these, 50% off! Waykee 807R...
post #1230 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

Safado 806X in a 30x30. Sent back the 31x32 and these are a much better fit:)

30 X 30 fits you much better. they will give you a lil more room after few wears. For a pair of safado they fit much skinner

post #1231 of 3745

Thank you addict! I'm hoping to find a pair of Safado's in 804K next:)

post #1232 of 3745

Much better fit drumedge. They look great!

post #1233 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

Thank you addict! I'm hoping to find a pair of Safado's in 804K next:)

Safado 804K is an awesome pair, but its slightly loose on the thigh lil bit more baggy for a slim straight. size down on 804k :)

post #1234 of 3745
Thank you guys!
post #1235 of 3745
What would you suggest? I went with a 30x30 in the 806X...
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Safado 804K is an awesome pair, but its slightly loose on the thigh lil bit more baggy for a slim straight. size down on 804k icon_smile.gif
post #1236 of 3745

Hi, I'm new here. I have been reading this forum before buying this, thanks for your help.

 

Whadda you think of this, my first Diesel, Viker 807c, w32 x l32:

 

post #1237 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

What would you suggest? I went with a 30x30 in the 806X...

You should go with 29 X 30 for 804K

post #1238 of 3745

Thank you again Addict! Norris, they look good to me but a little long in the length, for me anyway:)

post #1239 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by drumedge View Post

Thank you again Addict! Norris, they look good to me but a little long in the length, for me anyway:)

i know its a bit long but i got them at half a price ... otherwise its awesome

post #1240 of 3745
At half price, they look great! Cuff those bad boys and you're good to go...
post #1241 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazar Norris View Post

Hi, I'm new here. I have been reading this forum before buying this, thanks for your help.

 

Whadda you think of this, my first Diesel, Viker 807c, w32 x l32:

 

Very intersting wash!

you take your real size or size down with this viker?

post #1242 of 3745

The honeymoon swag-bag:

Krooley 811P:

 

Allsaints Orishi, Muakami shirts and Trap Boots:

 

 

 

G-Star Ranch Jacket

 

 

Aldo boat shoes:

 

Firetrap Shirt:

 

DBG Excess 8ML(an absolute steal at €70 in the outlet, pity they didnt have the 8BT in my size)

 

 

I picked these up in pull & bear for €30:

 

I had to have them coz they were inspired by these(see pic below) which is not only the most promising look for the new season but also the inspiration for tomorrows outfit!

 

And finally my new pride and joy, my Ted Baker suit,

 

And what would be the point of the suit if you didnt have the shoes to match!?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #1243 of 3745

the ted baker shoes and suit is gangster.... I'm still hunting shoes for my wedding creeping up in August..... and those trap boots are epic...

post #1244 of 3745
A good comfortable derby shoe is what I did. Good insoles too. You will be on your feet all day. Guests love it if you spread yourself around and also you'll be doing your fair share of dancin too!
post #1245 of 3745

I need some advise guys. I was thinking of getting Thavar 811p, but I went to a Diesel store recently and tried Krooley 811p on and was pleasantly surprised by the fit. I've posted pics of the krooley 811p I tried, and my Thavar 888p that I already own as a fit comparison. What do you think fit me best out of the Krooleys or Thavar?

 

 

 

 

 

post #1246 of 3745

Thavar 807c

 

Thavar 807c

post #1247 of 3745
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post

I need some advise guys. I was thinking of getting Thavar 811p, but I went to a Diesel store recently and tried Krooley 811p on and was pleasantly surprised by the fit. I've posted pics of the krooley 811p I tried, and my Thavar 888p that I already own as a fit comparison. What do you think fit me best out of the Krooleys or Thavar?

 

 

 

 

 

 

wow!! both pairs fit great on you.  The Krooley's butt sags a bit more compared to the Thavar fit.  they are suppose to give different look.  Thavar's to me can dress up a bit more.  Krooley is more of a casual bum lounge around look.  Great for those summer days w/ t shirts and flip flops.  Hope this makes sense.

 

w/ USA Diesel having 30% sale, I'm also faced w/ Thavar 811P or Krooley 811P.  my 886B Thavar is okay.. but not 'great'.. i dont know which one to pick.

post #1248 of 3745

miguel, I would give the krooley a shot, in my opinion its nice to have some different cuts in the closet for variety reasons.

 

Thavar 807C are awesome, very subtle. 10000 combinations are coming to my mind right now :D

 

I need some advice too, as I purchased these Bikerino boots and Im not sure about them. (price was very fair)

 

AppleMark

 

AppleMark

post #1249 of 3745
^^Superb boots!! They really stand out! But I can imagine that's their downside as well.. They might be "to much". If you keep the rest of your outfit not to fancy, they're real nice eye catchers!
post #1250 of 3745

Karacho - I think the boots have awesome color.. but the style is very very fashionable.  I see either super skinny models or hair dressers or other fashion bloggers may rock these w/ MC hammer pants or something... but I dont know if they fit your style w/ the jeans..... You know what I mean?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required)