or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

888P Club - Page 17

post #401 of 477

@denim addict, post pics of your 888p on sunshine if you have taken :)

post #402 of 477

@ Laisnata its been mad weather whole last week in melbourne. I have been busy with working too so next time when i wear them i will make sure its sunny and i will take it outside icon_smile.gif

post #403 of 477
How does Braddom compare to Thavar in this wash? I can only find a Braddom 888P that is close to my size (28x30, found a 27x30) and my only Thavar was sized down and the waist still came loose. Or I could get a Braddom in 28x32 but I've never been a fan of the L32 (I'm 5'7").
post #404 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmky View Post

How does Braddom compare to Thavar in this wash? I can only find a Braddom 888P that is close to my size (28x30, found a 27x30) and my only Thavar was sized down and the waist still came loose. Or I could get a Braddom in 28x32 but I've never been a fan of the L32 (I'm 5'7").

in your case go for 27x30 in braddom, it fits looser that thavar

post #405 of 477
Thanks I'll take your advice!
post #406 of 477
Follow up question: I ended up finding a Thavar in my size (28x30). Is 888P true to size or would a size up or down make the fit any better?
post #407 of 477

My Thavar 888P is true to size.

post #408 of 477

It fits half a size smaller in my opinion, but i suggest to stick with your normal size, do not size up, cause the waist will fit looser

post #409 of 477
Thanks again. I'll end up picking the Thavar, sounds like it's the more popular cut.
post #410 of 477

888P in Thavar is Amazing .....you are going to love it icon_smile.gif

post #411 of 477

@ Laisnata as promised outside shot of 888P 

 

post #412 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

@ Laisnata as promised outside shot of 888P 

 

 

Thanks dude, superb look. 888p is cutting edge on sunshine ;) I'm now waiting my second pair from YOOX :D

post #413 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post

 

superb look. 888p is cutting edge on sunshine ;) 

Thank you icon_smile.gif

post #414 of 477

:twisted:

 

post #415 of 477

wow!!!!! new pair! super

post #416 of 477

It's really interesting how one wash of jeans can looks be totally different on different pairs. After I received my new 888p pair, I'm suprised, that it is completely different fabric than my old 888Ps. They are so SOFT and SMOOTH, compared to my old, so RIGID and felt like SANDPAPER, 888P. Both pairs are thick. They use a completely different jeans fabric as a basics to do the jeans crafting.

 

Here are pics of my new pair (flash/no flash on the last ones):

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #417 of 477

super nice! i got a new pair and they have no yellow on them!  yours are a really great pair.

post #418 of 477

It all depends from the lighting when it comes to 888p.... also camera pictures look different form what 888p looks like in real...


Edited by laisnata - 9/14/13 at 3:16pm
post #419 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by laisnata View Post
 

It's really interesting how one wash of jeans can looks be totally different on different pairs. After I received my new 888p pair, I'm suprised, that it is completely different fabric than my old 888Ps. They are so SOFT and SMOOTH, compared to my old, so RIGID and felt like SANDPAPER, 888P. Both pairs are thick. They use a completely different jeans fabric as a basics to do the jeans crafting.

 

Here are pics of my new pair (flash/no flash on the last ones):

 

 

Hey how come no stacking ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #420 of 477

beautiful pair. but they have a strange 3d

post #421 of 477
@da, seems some of them are without strong pre-stacking :D The pair is from YOOX btw.
 
@Aramis, thanks. About the 3d, they almost do not have IMO.

 

Here some pictires during the day, indoor (comparison pair also fron YOOX) :

 

 

 

post #422 of 477

I can say for sure that you are one of the best experts in the wash, buddy! Both pairs are beautiful

post #423 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

I can say for sure that you are one of the best experts in the wash, buddy! Both pairs are beautiful

 

I agree.

post #424 of 477

???

they are different. The left is bluish and the other is yellow.

I love the yellow - more special, but if you had them both - you are the winner!!!

This wash is a classic wash.

post #425 of 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post
 

???

they are different. The left is bluish and the other is yellow.

I love the yellow - more special, but if you had them both - you are the winner!!!

This wash is a classic wash.

 

different cause the base jean fabric is different before the the crafting.

 

see below the actual jean color before you get any fadings, whiskerings, etc... and notice the difference in the blue color. Also as I stated alredy, the first one is very soft, while the second one is very rugged in touch :shock: the problem is that i cannot say which one i like more...both :lol:

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans